The Energy of Thought: Key to a Multidimensional World

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 12:46 am » by Lucidlemondrop

zues2012 wrote:When you fall asleep at night, at the point of R.E.M. you inner ear begins to vibrate. A mystery in itself. During O.B.E. at the point of mind / body seperation. That is the buzzing you are experiencing. And leads to the seperation. I was a skeptic of this until i reached that point many years ago. I would like to WARN people though. You must prepare yourself to do this.Most experiences involve waking in a dream with full conciousness. As pleasant or horrible the experience depends on your demeanor, your thoughts and your intentions. believe me it can be quite horrible at times. Put it this way most mental patients do this eyes wide open. Once you experience the seperation, it is remembered if you like it or not. And does not stop when you want it too. But to me it is still a Dream. and knowledge of how powerfull the mind can be.There is way more to this than most will ever know.Let happiness,love,and possitive thought guide you always. There is a very good guide book called ASTRAL DYNAMICS. you should be able to google it.

Something odd happened last night with regards to vibrating. I had read about it many times and when it happened last night I was aware enough of it to "take note" and forgot all about it until I saw this post.

I hope I can bring the experience back via memory now!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 12:58 am » by Lowsix

Thats the first practical symptom of the coming ability to lucid dream or Travel Out of Body. Try to remember the state that brought you to that place, and try to repeat it for practice.

Its a valuable step and one that propels you into a dream environment in which you can control every single detail in the dream to your exact specifications, OR you can go past that state into the actual projection.

I liken the vibration to the becoming aware of the static electricity charge that Binds our souls to our bodies. Becoming aware can be a pleasant or not so pleasant (like static shock) to some.. but is a profound 'marking point" on the journey youre on, evidently.

As zeus mentions, once you venture past this stage, you MUST become self aware as a person..your motives in daily life, your intention with traveling, and how you deal with personal fear. ie are you an objective 'watcher " of your fear?..lie... OK now thats sorta spooky..ok whats next?...OR are you a participant in your fear?...OMG WHAT IS THAT?? WHo are you...etc... Subtle but huge differences in approach to the road traveled.. You need to become an observer.

The Body is the Creature, the Soul is the observer of the Creatures actions. If you associate yourself with your Creature, you will become afraid for what might happen to it. If you remain detached, you can witness The Creature on its journey...without fear..since, you are not your creature.

If you arent sure which you are, finding out will be your next test. Remember all of this occurs in your mind, and there are only appearances there..Nothing can hurt you..but it can scare you. Discover the riddle of that as you move onto the next step.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 1:08 am » by Lucidlemondrop

GONE

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 2:26 am » by Lowsix

well that was certainly cryptic.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 2:44 am » by Lucidlemondrop

LowSix wrote:well that was certainly cryptic.

I posted something I probably shouldn't have.

I kind of figured it would have been seen already, so I pulled it down.

I may reword it and put it back in bit.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 3:21 am » by Lucidlemondrop

So anyway Low...........

I am always being told to be careful about fear, it almost scares me! Hahaha.

Kidding really. I think I will be okay if I am able to move further, I understand the concept of inner fears manifesting as outside oneself.

I don't want to come across as over confident because I am not, I just know how many times back in the tripping days I was able to not "go there" with the scary stuff. I am sure this will be different and all.............

I was just really excited and happy that I made a breakthrough last night................When it happened I was able to identify the sensation as what is spoken of as indicator of projecting.

Funny I had forgot about it until I read that post................

I had said something in the post I deleted about how for the last couple of weeks I am waking up regularly throughout the night, seemingly in 1/2 hour or 45 minute intervals, not sure why................But I am really enjoying the half awake half asleep time that comes along with that. I even wondered if something in me was protecting me from something.

Ah, the things one thinks when one doesn't understand!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 6:46 am » by Lowsix

All the good stuff is guarded..didnt you know that?

The dragons guard the gold,
the cherubims guard the garden,
and the gatekeeper asks riddles.

Theres a reason.
They (in the orginal practices) dont allow people to take Yoga straightaway,
Jung warned against meeting the shadow without preparation,
And in almost all religions, the new wanderer is warned about seeing the face of god.
And to reference your natural DMT experience, the Twins are guardians as well..they are the unity beyond duality..Gnomes and fairies guard the forest treasures, The Sphinx asked riddles.

So, given the archetype of guardian/treasure..would you be predisposed to say that what they were guarding had value?

Would you suppose that if something that had extreme value, it would make sense to guard it from the unwelcome visitor or thief?

I have gatekeepers that threaten me when i astral travel.
Two little short ones, and a tall skinny one..hes scary. And strong.

If i can remember that Im in charge, and this is my universe to explore and that thought exists in my core..they slink away almost in comical "DRATS FOILED AGAIN" fashion..but if I DONT remember..then they are the scariest thing i could possibly imagine encountering. And he can physically take control of me and toss me around like a ragdoll, until i wake in terror or demand he let me pass (i usually awaken in fear)

The main benefit to smoking salvia, which showed me the most supreme sublime version of fear and terror that ive ever known ever (and also in the hospital when facing a known, painful procedure was coming..and I couldnt escape it)....was this:

Submission to "it", whatever It is...
Submitting to the fear..meaning ok fuck it...Kill me..
and then nothing happens. Swoosh.

Which is the opposite of OMGOMGOGM PLEEEESE DONT KILL ME>>NO I DONT WANNA DIE>>>>(the fear process is more painful that the thing youre afraid of generally) This includes dying.

So that should be a comforting analogy..
Be a witness to the emotion, as you travel further, so if something is scary, just say..ok, so THATS what its like to be THIS afraid.
Theres no hammer that falls...unless you say..NOOO I dont want to be that afraid..THAT will kill me.
No it wont..it can only scare you.
"The Scare" is the best gatekeeper of all..
Whats the gate? I think its the door to your subconscious..see, its sorta spooky to REALLY face yourself in all your wonderful terrible glory.
Thats why we got Gods and Devils.. Pure projection.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 7:14 am » by Lucidlemondrop

*smiles*

That gives me courage...........

I don't fear death on a conscious level, yet I am humble enough to know that there is much I don't yet know.

I do appreciate the perspective and your sharing your experience............

Nite nite...........

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 28, 2009 5:22 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Hey, Low6.........

I owe you an apology.........the other day when I accidentally called drex your name I followed up with a statement that I thought you were somewhat religious..........

That was a real shallow comment and obviously at that point I had missed your depth and knowledge of spirituality.

The word religious carries some negative connotations in some ways and it was a poor choice to use that word to describe you. So, I am sorry...........mmmmkaaay?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 28, 2009 5:37 am » by Lowsix

I talk jesus and religion all the time..
so its not so way out there to think that...
nor would i take any offence at all to it..none...zero.

thanks for thinkin of it enough to mention it..
much less apologize though..really.

PreviousNext