The Energy of Thought: Key to a Multidimensional World

Writer

PostWed Jul 29, 2009 4:08 pm » by Megavirus

hhhmm this dream shows me your personality i thought it was funny what you where thinking about when you where about to hit the ground, haha those kinda thoughts in your dreams is what changes what could've happened if it wasn't thought about.
The best dreams I like is when you have a mission and it takes a while to complete and as soon as you complete it you wake up, cuz theres ones where you take a shit load of effort and time and at the end before completing it you wake up, damn I hate those dreams.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 6:45 am » by Lucidlemondrop

That dream was a good example of how (as low explained) the fear is the barrier, when Mug showed no fear he was allowed to proceed!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 1:44 pm » by Mugenroshi8

After all the excitement last night, it's no surprise I had a dream when I finally closed my eyes. I'll share it as it's relevant to the power of the Thought.

Don't remember much of the dream, but I remember a phrase that took me awhile upon waking to interpret. It was your words LowSix, "Yoga straightaway."

LowSix wrote:Theres a reason. They (in the orginal practices) dont allow people to take Yoga straightaway,

This implies you understand something of the ways of the Ancient Masters and the Yogi. What I am here to share with you, is that I am confused. Because the master who taught me inner technique in relation to meditation, dreaming, and journeying, was a Taoist master who studied under a sect of Buddhist monks, who to this day clean a temple dedicated to the preservation of knowledge passed down from the Ancient Yogi of India. And as he taught me, it was made very clear, that there were steps that had to be undertaken before one could unlock the mystery through the simplicity of breathing.

Step 1: Understand the Illusion of Self. Until you could see how all things are connected and nothing but the appearance of separation existed, could you then even begin learning, the next step.

Step 2: Understand the Illusion of Mind and Body. Once one understood how all things were connected, you then had to yield to the concept that the Mind and Body are actually one and the same, and not in any way connected to one's Essence. In understanding this, one was able to separate their Essence, from both their Mind (including that little thing called Ego) and their Body (including all the magnificent powers of the brain).

Only when you mastered both of these, would you even be considered the privilege of learning how to Journey (or, OBE as ya'll are so fond).

Then my brother Low, there was this:

LowSix wrote:To me, initially it sounded like your objection was based on the "pets as property issue"..which i was letting go. Thats a mighty granola sentiment and all, but its total crap. I feed em, I get sued if they bite someone, I have to spay neuter and vaccinate them, i have to register them, and i have to bury them when they die..oh and I BOUGHT them....They're property.

By implying you understand the teaching of the Ancients, (that's why you referenced them as an example of patience, yeah? Teachings you were familiar with?), it doesn't make sense to me, how you can say those words, that you said. Because you obviously are not familiar, with even the most fundamental teachings, those very same Masters lived throughout their lives. But, practically speaking, both you and I understand enough about human psychology, to know that by referencing someone, there comes along with that the implied credentials of being taught by someone of similar stature. People simply assume, because you mention a name, that you somehow understand those things that made that reference credible.

So, relying solely on Reasoning, I'm going to be as fair as possible.
1)You learned by reading books and taking drugs to elicit the described responses.
2)You learned from a teacher, who learned from reading books, and taking drugs.
3)You are a liar.

Let's discount option 3, because that makes no sense at all. Why after making several claims on the sanity of others on this site, would you then - for nothing to gain - embarrass yourself by sounding more insane than those you accuse? I mean, you did mention elves, dragons, and such yeah? So we have to assume, because there is no motive (quite the contrary)_that you are sharing authentic experiences.

Now as for option 1 and 2, irrelevant to me. Its hard as you portray yourself, to imagine you being anyone's student after age 20, but that could very well be my misunderstanding of how you portray yourself. From what I read, it is most reasonable to assume, you self-taught yourself through reading books, and taking drugs.

A. I am not against, reading books.
B. I am not against, taking drugs.
C. How you experience what you do, is entirely irrelevant.

In fact, although the opinion of a psychopath might not impress you, I commend that you self taught such a subject, it speaks to the greatness of your Mind and the courage to face what is not at all understood, until you eventually, began to piece things together, in a manner you could understand. That is admirable. As I have not completed certain exercises created to specifically Journey, I have only attempted what you would consider an OBE, once. That being the case, suffice to say, I trust you are authentic in your claims. It's what I wish to believe, and Reason would support me in this, so do not make the mistake of thinking I'm downing your character in this post; I am not.

I also remember, you asking DomDabears to please remove the video of the lion being shot from his signature, it was as you said, depressing.

This makes very little sense, but then again, it makes total sense. What you believe in your heart, and what you portray are two very different things. Extremely different things. Exact opposites. So, I will assume (there is no insult in what I'm about to say) that you are not being true to yourself, and it is a source of your own personal ignorance. But do not fret bro, we're all on a Path to both find, and eliminate, every source of our personal ignorance. You are not unique, whether positive or negative is implied, irrelevant. It would seem to me you actually view animals, in a very similar manner as I do...but ya know, we just can't go around talking to people like that, they may just call us crazy!!! Nevermind it is the fundamental teaching upon which all other teachings of reality (considering the history of OBE and where those teachings in the books you read originally came from) are based.

Regardless of my confusion on your statements and the implications within, I have a simple and sincere request. If you are going to reference ancient masters in one hand, do not mock their teachings in the other. If you are going to mock their teachings, do not reference, my masters. If you are going to reference true masters, learn to respect the most fundamental of their teachings. To refuse yourself this, would be Duplicious.

**Duplicious. I created that word just now, unless of course someone before me had the same thought. You see, I combined "duplicity" with "delicious," because human beings love to have their cake and eat it too yeah? Duplicious. I created it, it's mine. No wait, now that I've shared that with you, should you ever wish to use it, I suppose it's now yours too? No, no, wait, now anyone who sees this post, can use that word, if they were of the mind to; so it's theirs too? There's that illusion again! Back to the basics, all things return to the basics.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 1:55 pm » by Whaleylakeufo

Slushpup ,
I have been reading this thread and your posts for a long time and must say thank you for the information you share , this post resonates with me as I am deep into the handbook for a new paradigm and the universal laws .
I have recently been capturing what I call light spirits on my camera , perhaps I will post them soon.
I live near a cluster of stone chambers with high magnetic anamolies that have a long history of paranormal activity , my light spirit photos began at one (Ninham mt.)and have since followed me home , the signs as I call call them are getting larger each time.

Thoughts are subtle energy and subtle energy is powerful , as one delves into this journey with pure intent , things present and surround us.
We do have the power. , and we are the light!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 5:35 pm » by Lowsix

mugenroshi8 wrote:After all the excitement last night, it's no surprise I had a dream when I finally closed my eyes. I'll share it as it's relevant to the power of the Thought.

Don't remember much of the dream, but I remember a phrase that took me awhile upon waking to interpret. It was your words LowSix, "Yoga straightaway."

LowSix wrote:Theres a reason. They (in the orginal practices) dont allow people to take Yoga straightaway,

This implies you understand something of the ways of the Ancient Masters and the Yogi. What I am here to share with you, is that I am confused. Because the master who taught me inner technique in relation to meditation, dreaming, and journeying, was a Taoist master who studied under a sect of Buddhist monks, who to this day clean a temple dedicated to the preservation of knowledge passed down from the Ancient Yogi of India. And as he taught me, it was made very clear, that there were steps that had to be undertaken before one could unlock the mystery through the simplicity of breathing.

Step 1: Understand the Illusion of Self. Until you could see how all things are connected and nothing but the appearance of separation existed, could you then even begin learning, the next step.

Step 2: Understand the Illusion of Mind and Body. Once one understood how all things were connected, you then had to yield to the concept that the Mind and Body are actually one and the same, and not in any way connected to one's Essence. In understanding this, one was able to separate their Essence, from both their Mind (including that little thing called Ego) and their Body (including all the magnificent powers of the brain).

Only when you mastered both of these, would you even be considered the privilege of learning how to Journey (or, OBE as ya'll are so fond).

Then my brother Low, there was this:

LowSix wrote:To me, initially it sounded like your objection was based on the "pets as property issue"..which i was letting go. Thats a mighty granola sentiment and all, but its total crap. I feed em, I get sued if they bite someone, I have to spay neuter and vaccinate them, i have to register them, and i have to bury them when they die..oh and I BOUGHT them....They're property.

By implying you understand the teaching of the Ancients, (that's why you referenced them as an example of patience, yeah? Teachings you were familiar with?), it doesn't make sense to me, how you can say those words, that you said. Because you obviously are not familiar, with even the most fundamental teachings, those very same Masters lived throughout their lives. But, practically speaking, both you and I understand enough about human psychology, to know that by referencing someone, there comes along with that the implied credentials of being taught by someone of similar stature. People simply assume, because you mention a name, that you somehow understand those things that made that reference credible.

So, relying solely on Reasoning, I'm going to be as fair as possible.
1)You learned by reading books and taking drugs to elicit the described responses.
2)You learned from a teacher, who learned from reading books, and taking drugs.
3)You are a liar.

Let's discount option 3, because that makes no sense at all. Why after making several claims on the sanity of others on this site, would you then - for nothing to gain - embarrass yourself by sounding more insane than those you accuse? I mean, you did mention elves, dragons, and such yeah? So we have to assume, because there is no motive (quite the contrary)_that you are sharing authentic experiences.

Now as for option 1 and 2, irrelevant to me. Its hard as you portray yourself, to imagine you being anyone's student after age 20, but that could very well be my misunderstanding of how you portray yourself. From what I read, it is most reasonable to assume, you self-taught yourself through reading books, and taking drugs.

A. I am not against, reading books.
B. I am not against, taking drugs.
C. How you experience what you do, is entirely irrelevant.

In fact, although the opinion of a psychopath might not impress you, I commend that you self taught such a subject, it speaks to the greatness of your Mind and the courage to face what is not at all understood, until you eventually, began to piece things together, in a manner you could understand. That is admirable. As I have not completed certain exercises created to specifically Journey, I have only attempted what you would consider an OBE, once. That being the case, suffice to say, I trust you are authentic in your claims. It's what I wish to believe, and Reason would support me in this, so do not make the mistake of thinking I'm downing your character in this post; I am not.

I also remember, you asking DomDabears to please remove the video of the lion being shot from his signature, it was as you said, depressing.

This makes very little sense, but then again, it makes total sense. What you believe in your heart, and what you portray are two very different things. Extremely different things. Exact opposites. So, I will assume (there is no insult in what I'm about to say) that you are not being true to yourself, and it is a source of your own personal ignorance. But do not fret bro, we're all on a Path to both find, and eliminate, every source of our personal ignorance. You are not unique, whether positive or negative is implied, irrelevant. It would seem to me you actually view animals, in a very similar manner as I do...but ya know, we just can't go around talking to people like that, they may just call us crazy!!! Nevermind it is the fundamental teaching upon which all other teachings of reality (considering the history of OBE and where those teachings in the books you read originally came from) are based.

Regardless of my confusion on your statements and the implications within, I have a simple and sincere request. If you are going to reference ancient masters in one hand, do not mock their teachings in the other. If you are going to mock their teachings, do not reference, my masters. If you are going to reference true masters, learn to respect the most fundamental of their teachings. To refuse yourself this, would be Duplicious.

**Duplicious. I created that word just now, unless of course someone before me had the same thought. You see, I combined "duplicity" with "delicious," because human beings love to have their cake and eat it too yeah? Duplicious. I created it, it's mine. No wait, now that I've shared that with you, should you ever wish to use it, I suppose it's now yours too? No, no, wait, now anyone who sees this post, can use that word, if they were of the mind to; so it's theirs too? There's that illusion again! Back to the basics, all things return to the basics.

LOL

Thats all i gotta say on your new found hatred.
The ancients commend you...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 6:20 pm » by Seahawk

He's just High-Low! Mushies perhaps? Salvia?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 6:28 pm » by Lowsix

No much more basic than that..

I dared to support chipping your pets.
He lost his crackers.

weird shit.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 7:16 pm » by Mugenroshi8

No LowSix, they just commended you. I'm making you my new student. Not because you're smart. But because you are some clever boy who is taking credibility for teachings your know nothing about. If you can't understand the basics, the rest can be summed by your drug use. Although the ancients could, and often did use drugs, that is not their means, and it shows me that without some external source you cannot understand those things you read in those books.

Because words have no meaning outside the context they are in, let's begin.
Failure: To cease an attempt at accomplishing a task.

Do you ever get tired of being a failure LowSix? Your Conceit, tells me you are a very inwardly embarrassed person, who helps their self-battered low-esteem, by putting down others. Its time you grew LowSix, I'm tired of seeing you fail.

I'm going to guess, you have a limited knowledge base on a lot of subjects, because in your mind, the more you read, the more you learn, and the more you learn, the more you fulfill your task in understanding the universe and everything in it. But you see LowSix, you have already failed, and your entire life that revolved that thought, has led you to your constant and daily failure. It is not daily increase that leads to Truth, it's daily decrease.

Do you think you create a beautiful ice statue, by adding on more ice? No sir, you create a beautiful ice statue, by eliminating all that is access and not essential. You chip away, and lose more and more, until eventually, you arrive.

Stop failing LowSix, you're better than that. Stop failing Lowsix, admit you don't anything about anything. You're better than a failure, stop doing it to yourself. Haha, say it, "I don't know anything." It's not very hard for someone with no Ego resting over their shoulders, and you don't even have to say it to me. Go look in your mirror LowSix, and tell the truth to yourself for the first time in your life: I am a clever boy, I do not know a damn thing. Not hard bro, go try, I promise it'll be the first step on liberating yourself from failure. Go try, experimentation is never bad is it? For someone with an open-mind yeah?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 7:20 pm » by Lowsix

mugenroshi8 wrote:No LowSix, they just commended you. I'm making you my new student. Not because you're smart. But because you are some clever boy who is taking credibility for teachings your know nothing about. If you can't understand the basics, the rest can be summed by your drug use. Although the ancients could, and often did use drugs, that is not their means, and it shows me that without some external source you cannot understand those things you read in those books.

Because words have no meaning outside the context they are in, let's begin.
Failure: To cease an attempt at accomplishing a task.

Do you ever get tired of being a failure LowSix? Your Conceit, tells me you are a very inwardly embarrassed person, who helps their self-battered low-esteem, by putting down others. Its time you grew LowSix, I'm tired of seeing you fail.

I'm going to guess, you have a limited knowledge base on a lot of subjects, because in your mind, the more you read, the more you learn, and the more you learn, the more you fulfill your task in understanding the universe and everything in it. But you see LowSix, you have already failed, and your entire life that revolved that thought, has led you to your constant and daily failure. It is not daily increase that leads to Truth, it's daily decrease.

Do you think you create a beautiful ice statue, by adding on more ice? No sir, you create a beautiful ice statue, by eliminating all that is access and not essential. You chip away, and lose more and more, until eventually, you arrive.

Stop failing LowSix, you're better than that. Stop failing Lowsix, admit you don't anything about anything. You're better than a failure, stop doing it to yourself. Haha, say it, "I don't know anything." It's not very hard for someone with no Ego resting over their shoulders, and you don't even have to say it to me. Go look in your mirror LowSix, and tell the truth to yourself for the first time in your life: I am a clever boy, I do not know a damn thing. Not hard bro, go try, I promise it'll be the first step on liberating yourself from failure. Go try, experimentation is never bad is it? For someone with an open-mind yeah?

more lol

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 7:30 pm » by Lowsix

STRIP MALL KARATE MASTER
WAGES WAR ON PET-CHIPPER

PreviousNext