The Energy of Thought: Key to a Multidimensional World

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 7:46 pm » by Seahawk

Is he starting to make you nervous? He's starting to make me nervous. Free publically critical analysis and you didn't even ask for it! Pretty ballsey. What the F*** are you on, Mosh?

I think he likes you, Hi.

Dude...

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 8:07 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I will chime in with the fact that I am using these exchanges as a learning tool for myself.

I completely agree with what mug said about the need to decrease rather than increase, this is where I am at in my own journey right now. My head is so full that much of the information contained is not available for use and is also tainting my ability to perceive new information as new rather than attaching it to an outlived belief...or understanding.

I like both Mug and Low6............

I think this will all be worked out in time...............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 8:57 pm » by Towelie

I havent realy read much of this thread, not gonna bother either, so ill keep my opinions outta this, but just a couple of names for ya too look into - Paramahansa Yogananda(had too look that up lol couldnt remember how to spell it :lol: ,) and William Tiller PHD.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 8:58 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 8:59 pm » by Seahawk

towelie wrote:I havent realy read much of this thread, not gonna bother either, so ill keep my opinions outta this, but just a couple of names for ya too look into - Paramahansa Yogananda(had too look that up lol couldnt remember how to spell it :lol: ,) and William Tiller PHD.

Dude! Self-Realization! THE Original Yogi- Know Swami Beach? And Encinitas?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 9:06 pm » by Towelie

I know Encinitas is a place lol.
Im not on the believers side of these things/ideas, i may know a some of there work but doesnt mean i believe, theres always an explanation.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 pm » by Seahawk

towelie wrote:I know Encinitas is a place lol.
Im not on the believers side of these things/ideas, i may know a some of there work but doesnt mean i believe, theres always an explanation.

O.K. Anyway, you don't have to be into the metaphysical to follow his teachings- It's just a way to being a decent human being- a good person. By focusing on ones self.

No big thing

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 12:25 am » by Mugenroshi8

haha! nice! Seriously though, is it that scary to think you don't know everything? Is it that scary to apologize for a blatant racist comment against those not deserving? To claim to know about things and to reference those with whose most basic teachings or the subject in question, are clearly not understood or followed? Is that difficult to get over one self? Haha, but you'll turn this around on me because this is the internet and you can. Thats fine too.

You are not happy because a lot of things you say are no longer adding up. That upsets anyone. What upsets me, is you claim to understand things you've never even had the patience to learn, and ridicule those who have. You're upset because you don't come to learn from others and correct your own ignorance, you come to win arguments and provide challenging opposition to viewpoints, and will argue till the end knowing you never believed it to begin with.

Your upset because when you get called out, you can't defend yourself and resort to demonizing the opposition. Why did Eagan not get ripped on when he insulted Simplyput? Because Eagan has never pretended to defend a point he doesn't believe in, Eagan has never been unable to back up his statements with sound logic; which is an interesting point actually. Because Eagan makes it very clear he's not too concerned with what anyone thinks, and will speak what he feels clearly, he cannot be held responsible now can he? Not so with you LowSix, you truly are duplicious in nature bud.

I know its insulting, some 29 year old, not intimidated in the least by your vast knowledge of dead theology and grasp of religious (notice that is not spiritual) ideas. That is insulting to someone who has nothing to learn for themselves and only shows up to offer intelligent views to a crowd lost in the dark ages. If I thought like you, I would be insulted.

The only thing I'm insulted by is your duplicity, and claiming to know something you obvious do not. Share what you know and share it honestly, but don't disrespect the underserving with mocking their teachings and then stealing their credibility.

Haha, but ya know Low, decades worth of stagnant thought and insults do not impress me one bit, and so now I am pointing out those places in which, if you wish to really open your mind, you will revisit and do what is right according to all the teachings you claim to be so knowledgeable about. Religion and theology won't help you there, but a little dose of modesty will.

Out of the mouth of babes...someone said that once, and you quote his teachings often too. Apparently he's another figure you don't share too many views with. Just another one of those things one picks up on when encountering a closed mind who knows everything.

Your that kid that shows up with a full glass of hose water, insulting the other children with empty cups waiting patiently near the back door. Its fun to flaunt and jeer, but when mother cups outside and fills the others childrens with Kool-Aid and you're stuck with your full glass of hose water...now you're the victim. You're still failing Low, go look in the mirror and deal with yourself. You don't know everything, and if you can't even properly apologize for a blatant racial comment (among countless other insults), then what do you have to share Low? Really share, not food for thought, but authentic thoughts?

Haha, you do have a lot to learn, and so do I. Guess it's the kid with the empty cup that truly will partake, and the one who has so proudly filled their cup to the brim, the one left out. You still have time, age shouldn't be too much of a factor. If you ever decide to open that mind your so proud of.

And for all those fond of labeling myself and others crazy, perhaps you're right. But then again, self-analyzation is always a bit harder than condemnation yes?

Haha, you cats trip me out. The things you say and the accusations you lay...gotta love the color of that kettle.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 2:13 am » by Lowsix

Considering all of this came out
of a single conversation on Pet Chipping
youre not sounding crazy at all..

Upload to Disclose.tv

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 4:18 am » by lainn

Whatever we do and whatever we think creates records and hot spots, that are accessible, alive and always there somewhere, in an active potential energetic state that is available by conscience. We are seldom conscious of what we create or the creations that are available to us, so in a wordly sense, these dimension of being is invisible to most of all. When we open up our souls and leave the robes of the personalities we have embraced, we act from pure consciousness and can act as a potential energy that has immediate access to all that is useful to the soul, not more and not less. The beauty of it is that nothing can harm the consciousness that one is and higher self knows what it needs at all times and it will seek it.

what you create and what you actively choose to leave behind.....lost potential....when i read...i wonder to what you truly seek....it's questionable.

PreviousNext