The Energy of Thought: Key to a Multidimensional World

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 5:19 am » by Newearthman

LowSix wrote:STRIP MALL KARATE MASTER
WAGES WAR ON PET-CHIPPER

I never knew you were into martial arts. What degree are you?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 6:21 am » by Lowsix

Youd have to ask Mug himself.
I have not a clue what belt he is.
Brown?
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 6:47 pm » by Megavirus

That would be funny to have a belt for yoga, I personnally believe that doing yoga can't harm you when done without being taught, but you have to exercise to do it well and properly.

I think OBE is dangerous but not sure, when sleeping I know all of my OBE practices I've done I felt paralyzed in some way I lose the idea of whats real or not and then my mined starts F***kn with me in my dream, You know how some people they get paralyzed in their sleep and can't breath in there dream could it be possible that your body is really not breathing, or when you get a OBE experience that your leaving your room and in reality your literally sleep walking, lol walking at an edge of a cliff or something.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 7:56 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Once after a sermon by a woman preacher at Unity Church which I participated in years ago I did this meditation about pushing past limitations, such as walking off a cliff..........

When I meditated on this concept I felt myself jumping off the cliff which led to an internal spin.

It is hard to describe but it was like my inner self was spinning in many directions at once, much like when you see a pic of an atom (I believe that is what the image is of) where there is an outer circle with inner circles at different angles with spin in opposite directions but it is done harmoniously, I have since been able to achieve this state of spin about a dozen or so times, it is very peaceful and pleasant to experience.

I wonder if anyone else has has a similar type of spin based internal movement.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Writer

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 3:38 am » by Megavirus

lucidlemondrop wrote:Once after a sermon by a woman preacher at Unity Church which I participated in years ago I did this meditation about pushing past limitations, such as walking off a cliff..........

When I meditated on this concept I felt myself jumping off the cliff which led to an internal spin.

It is hard to describe but it was like my inner self was spinning in many directions at once, much like when you see a pic of an atom (I believe that is what the image is of) where there is an outer circle with inner circles at different angles with spin in opposite directions but it is done harmoniously, I have since been able to achieve this state of spin about a dozen or so times, it is very peaceful and pleasant to experience.

Thats odd why would you want to meditate about that? and why would a church support this?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 03, 2009 6:51 am » by Lucidlemondrop

megavirus wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Once after a sermon by a woman preacher at Unity Church which I participated in years ago I did this meditation about pushing past limitations, such as walking off a cliff..........

Thats odd why would you want to meditate about that? and why would a church support this?

Well the church was non denominational....

Why did I want to push past limits in my mind?

Just because I did, and it was rewarding, I am glad that I did it!

:banana:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Previous