The ever changing Julian Assange

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 9:08 pm » by Thruster

I have been noticeing how this guy is constantly changeing his appearance.

The one thing I see in the last picture...the stress is taking it's toll on him.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 9:31 pm » by Newearthman

Just looks like his hair was growing longer each time and then he got a hair cut..lol.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 9:50 pm » by Thruster

2020vision wrote:If and i mean if i was him and i thought tptb were after me i would certainly be changing my appearance too.

With all due respect, if that was the reason someone like him would know a new hairstyle would never save him from a sniper's bullet.
I believe he knew fine well he was perfectly safe (becuse 'They' put him where he is) and his image consultant is all over him to keep him 'interesting' in the eyes of the press. This guy was never trying to hide. He uses public transport to travel and he can't get enough of the press coverage. I think the whole wikileaks thing has been bullshit all along as many members from Dtv have said already.

Writer

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 9:18 pm » by Frigard

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 9:29 pm » by Ghost32

I think the white hair also has a symbolic meaning for other hackers to see, his hair says Im a "white hat hacker" this lets other hackers know where he stands in the cyberwar. White hat Or Black hat.

White hat hackers are computer security experts, who specialize in penetration testing, and other testing methodologies, to ensure that a company's information systems are secure. White hat hackers are also called "sneakers ,red teams, or tiger teams. These security experts may utilize a variety of methods to carry out their tests, including social engineering tactics, use of hacking tools, such as Metasploit, which exploits known vulnerabilities, and attempts to evade security to gain entry into secured areas.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 9:38 pm » by Boondox681

this might add a little water to your glass

http://www.leavingsiddhayoga.net/unseen.htm

it's long,but scroll down.you'll get the gist
:flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 9:44 pm » by Megame23

thruster wrote:
2020vision wrote:If and i mean if i was him and i thought tptb were after me i would certainly be changing my appearance too.

With all due respect, if that was the reason someone like him would know a new hairstyle would never save him from a sniper's bullet.
I believe he knew fine well he was perfectly safe (becuse 'They' put him where he is) and his image consultant is all over him to keep him 'interesting' in the eyes of the press. This guy was never trying to hide. He uses public transport to travel and he can't get enough of the press coverage. I think the whole wikileaks thing has been bullshit all along as many members from Dtv have said already.

:flop:

this julian shit is crazy...

SUPPORT HIM LIKE JESUS! CHECK OUT HIS HAIR, OH THE STRESS, POOR JULIAN! PRAISE JULIAN!

like others have said, we should really focus on wikileaks itself more than julian.

So whats wikileaks doing? Not uncovering the giant global conspiracy thats for sure, but really, what have they done?

Created diplomatic chaos and more enemies being made in the middle east. Oh an ex wikileaks member says its CIA. Oh people are getting upset with wikileaks and thus organizations like it will be taking the same hits they deal out to wikileaks. oh that means they can use this all to further the agenda of censoring our free speech.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 09, 2010 12:45 am » by Lucidlemondrop

His image doesn't seem to extreme to me.

Just a normal guy changing as the years go by.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Next