The fading importance of men.

Writer

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 10:00 pm » by Edward777

Trends for society:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdY7KRtZ ... tube_gdata

Many young men are basically going on strike not just with marriage and family but also with life goals. And as more and more take themselves out of the market then women will be left with alternatives such as:

1) Spinsterhood
2) Sperm banks
3) Group marriage
4) Same-sex marriage

And as these become more common then what of the importance of men? As any farmer knows you only need a few males to keep the offspring coming. So will the future be one where most men turn to sex robots while the ones who are more traditional will marry several women (polygamy)?

Writer

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 10:17 pm » by Dannydix

Bring it on. :clapper: No more changing poopy nappies, negotiating around semi permanent headaches to score a happy ending, :pray: mowing the football field sized yard, shovelling snow, eating buckets of vegetarian stew, enduring monthly visits with the monster in law and ultimately....paying ten years of alimony.
We'll all be too busy living in our single bedroom penthouses playing golf, getting our Ferraris detailed and our sex robots steam cleaned after the weekend robo swap meet. Lol. :owned:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 10:23 pm » by Poooooot

Please tell me this is a joke
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 10:29 pm » by Opalserpent

We men feel we are being fazed out. Makes sense. LOL, sex robot swap meet. Nice one but I don't want herpes.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 10:36 pm » by Temps13

I'm in,had enough sex anyway now so what do I need a partner for-all women do is bitch & moan & pick holes & constantly compare you to other men in their tiny minds..they're never satisfied,always want to argue & expect you to run round after them
There is a reason men run the world you know
I know that sounds misogynistic but its true :D
Plus they always let themselves go when they're with you then soon as you split up they're like,dolling themselves up :mrcool:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 10:42 pm » by Poooooot

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 10:50 pm » by Opalserpent

Poooooot wrote:Image

LOLZ POOT,

Put us out of our misery, just a quick twist. :cheers:

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 10:51 pm » by monica44

As any farmer knows you only need a few males to keep the offspring coming. So will the future be one where most men turn to sex robots while the ones who are more traditional will marry several women (polygamy)?[/quote]

That's a really goddamn yuck thing to say, if there were only a few men, then it wouldn't take long before brothers and sisters and heaven forbid even worse scenarios find themselves having offspring with each other, and the gene pool wouldn't take long before its totally f**ked [excuse pun] eeeeew :badair:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 10:54 pm » by Temps13

I love that signature text Pooooot,very true.You must be an exception to the rule 8-)
& Moncica,you too. :flop:
Really,there's as many crap men as there are crap women
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 11:28 pm » by 99socks

Temps13 wrote:Really,there's as many crap men as there are crap women

:flop:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Next