'The fake called Lil Wayne..'

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 10:29 pm » by Phaeton

Btw
Some mod changed the title of this thread.. thereby removing due representation o/t the essential point in the OP.

Title
"The fake little f*gget called Li'l Wayne"

Mod should have left some * to indicate the censorship.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Jul 15, 2012 12:28 am » by Cthulhu

Upload to Disclose.tv

it sounds like a high school pep assembly of "the natives are restless" fueled with horned up teeny bopper spunk.

"yeah G,just listen to the bass in this dawg"
yeah,SO WHAT?! IT'S GARBAGE.It just doesn't move me or effect me.

I don't care if he has got gold toofers,I don't care if you got tatoos on your neck,I don't care if you got women strutting around like objects.and I don't care about your felony record resume/some thug mafia bullshit.I don't wanna be like you or your homeboyz.

potential future single mothers here.you know all these chicks do is probably text ghetto slang lingo all day with MINDLESS HORSESHIT.DUMBING DOWN OF SOCIETY imo.

Another product of disfunctional society behavior that rap music influences.

and these idiots think it's cool to go to jail too. Like they graduated from Thug College and have a degree in some type of criminal record and they wanna brag or talk to me and expect me to to think that I would look up to someone who spends time in the can? or their lifestyles? I ALWAYS think the same thing when I cross these types..

"yeah,yeah,yeah,maybe in your world....NOT IN MINE." :nope:

Initiate

PostSun Jul 15, 2012 12:32 am » by Edgar 2.0

Initiate

PostSun Jul 15, 2012 12:41 am » by Pitchke

hip hop from the west flanders :alien51:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 15, 2012 7:20 pm » by Phaeton

Cthulhu wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

it sounds like a high school pep assembly of "the natives are restless" fueled with horned up teeny bopper spunk.

"yeah G,just listen to the bass in this dawg"
yeah,SO WHAT?! IT'S GARBAGE.It just doesn't move me or effect me.

I don't care if he has got gold toofers,I don't care if you got tatoos on your neck,I don't care if you got women strutting around like objects.and I don't care about your felony record resume/some thug mafia bullshit.I don't wanna be like you or your homeboyz.

potential future single mothers here.you know all these chicks do is probably text ghetto slang lingo all day with MINDLESS HORSESHIT.DUMBING DOWN OF SOCIETY imo.

Another product of disfunctional society behavior that rap music influences.

and these idiots think it's cool to go to jail too. Like they graduated from Thug College and have a degree in some type of criminal record and they wanna brag or talk to me and expect me to to think that I would look up to someone who spends time in the can? or their lifestyles? I ALWAYS think the same thing when I cross these types..

"yeah,yeah,yeah,maybe in your world....NOT IN MINE." :nope:

Agree completely.

Rap went from from art to retard[ed].

It was made to be this way.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous