the FBI Track Your Cell Phone

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 11:17 pm » by Mushroom

lucidlemondrop wrote:So then as a people what can we do?

Get an unregistered sim card for starters. Also, the listeners scan for certain 'keywords'.. so do not use them.

As a side note... something has come to my attention recently and I need a little help.
Has anyone heard of the 'Omega Database' ... I was recently stopped by police and when they radio-checked my name, it came back I was on this DB..WTF. They even searched my car!

Any links would be appreciated because I cannot find any info. I do not have any criminal convictions so I was quite astounded to learn that I am known to the authorities.. (sorry for going off-topic)

I worked in Harrogate for 3 yrs and had some US pals based at menworth. I was even told that stealth planes could be detected better using mobile phone networks rather than radar.

Anyhows.. back on topic
I don't think we can do a fucking thing thing about it (Dr. Andrew Wakefield as example ... Don't fuck with the establishment)

Toro...This has been going on in big brother UK for a long time, and it is an AMERICAN initiative run from an american base in the UK (early warning system of such). Your PTB has the tech and have probably used it more than you think.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 12:31 am » by Disorganizer81

lucidlemondrop wrote:
disorganizer81 wrote:This shit is getting ridiculous. I should find out who a FBI agent is and with cell phone in pocket go to his house to show his wife a good time. Or we should all storm the capital and TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

Ah, yes...............

Take our country back.............

Are you ready for the bloodshed? Because it will be much...............but if we stand for nothing ..................we are nothing................

Since there will be bloodshed either way, I would rather it be on our terms.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 12:59 am » by Govtslave

The problem is not specifically the government. The problem is the human race. Just a bunch of animals trying to one up each other. The earth would be such a paradise for some peaceful advanced extraterrestrial race if it wasn't for humans.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 1:27 am » by Dazbo

this has beenn happening years,.I bet there has been some new N.W.O laws being rote for there future plans to cover there backs from the current laws and slowly take are free will away from us.Then plug us in to there matrix.

Just remember to take the blue pill or was it the red :think: :think:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 11:03 am » by Disorganizer81

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arcJksDg ... re=related

A very powerful scene. Seeing the pills always makes me crave for some Mike & Ike's.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 am » by Kingz

My friend got several times a SMS on his mobile phone from the Police Department... asking wether he saw a particular crime in his street!!!

Not only this.. but when another friend of his was in Amsterdam (100 miles aways fom were he lives) he also got a SMS from the Police, asking for information about a crime that was committed!

This means they can track you with GPS.. all the time, even when your phone is out!

You have to get out your battery for not being tracked..

The Netherlands is the country where the most phonecalls are being traced and recorded in relation with population to other country's!!!

A very interesting documentary called: De snuffelstaat ( the sniffing state, referring to spying)
exposes the secrecy behind the phonetappings of civilians! (unfortuanetly it is in Dutch ;) )

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 11:31 am » by Aragajag

I heard of Project Echolon years ago. Here is a transcript from 60mins back then. Computer power had gone up alot since then.

http://cryptome.org/echelon-60min.htm

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 11:33 am » by Kingz

aragajag wrote:I heard of Project Echolon years ago. Here is a transcript from 60mins back then. Computer power had gone up alot since then.

http://cryptome.org/echelon-60min.htm

Echelon- The Most Secret Spy System (1)

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Previous