the FBI Track Your Cell Phone

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 9:49 pm » by Torofamily

The FBI knows where you have been and where you are going
Published on 02-11-2010

The Justice Department is poised this week to publicly defend a little-known law-enforcement practice that critics say may be the "sleeper" privacy issue of the 21st century: the collection of cell-phone "tracking" records that identify the physical locations where the phones have been.

full story
http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/declassified/archive/2010/02/10/can-the-fbi-secretly-track-your-cell-phone.aspx

(—without any notice to the cell-phone customer or any showing of "probable cause" that tracking the physical location of the phone will turn up evidence of an actual crime.)

("Most people don't understand they are carrying a tracking device in their pockets," says Kevin Bankston, a lawyer with the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a privacy group that has been trying to monitor the Justice Department's practice.)
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 10:12 pm » by Disorganizer81

This shit is getting ridiculous. I should find out who a FBI agent is and with cell phone in pocket go to his house to show his wife a good time. Or we should all storm the capital and TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

disorganizer81 wrote:This shit is getting ridiculous. I should find out who a FBI agent is and with cell phone in pocket go to his house to show his wife a good time. Or we should all storm the capital and TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

Ah, yes...............

Take our country back.............

Are you ready for the bloodshed? Because it will be much...............but if we stand for nothing ..................we are nothing................
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 10:34 pm » by Torofamily

lucidlemondrop wrote:
disorganizer81 wrote:This shit is getting ridiculous. I should find out who a FBI agent is and with cell phone in pocket go to his house to show his wife a good time. Or we should all storm the capital and TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

Ah, yes...............

Take our country back.............

Are you ready for the bloodshed? Because it will be much...............but if we stand for nothing ..................we are nothing................

FEISTY :mrgreen:
feist·y (f st ). adj. feist·i·er, feist·i·est. 1. Touchy; quarrelsome. 2. Full of spirit or pluck; frisky or spunky. See Regional Notes at andiron, feist. ...
Last edited by Torofamily on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 10:38 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I see that as spirit or hope..............

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 10:38 pm » by Mushroom

This is not new(s)

Check out menworth hill UK. Its been going on for years (BTW this is a US base in the UK)

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 10:40 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

mushroom wrote:This is not new(s)

Check out menworth hill UK. Its been going on for years (BTW this is a US base in the UK)

So then as a people what can we do?

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 10:46 pm » by Torofamily

mushroom wrote:This is not new(s)

this is news in the United States.
Just cause its been going on elsewhere does not change that fact

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 10:51 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

the true new living language is about people speaking.............

Not being afraid. but becoming responsible...........

No man wants to be a slave.....................stand up for yourselves..............

Initiate

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 11:14 pm » by Knownawareness

Sounds like doubt to me. America could take back a lot of rights if the masses knew that they are been created manipulated and used and disposed of. The masses unfortunately still watch and more importantly BELIEVE the media lies.

lucidlemondrop wrote:So then as a people what can we do?

Stop doubting your power, if working as NATION you could overpower anything.

The biggest problem you face is trust.Having been lied to that every person around you is out to get you and your family. Fear for breakfast lunch and dinner, snacking also.

Judge people as you meet them and let them say their piece. You do yo have the right to still be human. Share what you know with others.

Next