The final test of the Anti-Christ

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 9:41 pm » by Zer0

Here is the third and final test.

Before we begin we must warn you:

THIS CHALLENGE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, THIS CHALLENGE IS FOR THOSE WITH INTEGRITY AND THE WILL TO OVERCOME!!!!

You have been alive for several years, you think you know yourself.

When making this thread, we had to take into consideration that the age range in the forum is very broad. Should we speak to you as a teenager? an adult? as an old wise man? Your body is always changing, however you are always you, and you do not know yourself.

Some of you have asked, why it was that we choose the user known as Master Otoel, as our host.

We will tell you why as it fully relates to the challenge:

Haagenti wrote:Otoel, was just a typical human, he like many, was born crying in realization of what world he had come to. He had a regular family, an abusive father, and mean siblings who constantly reminded him how worthless he was. Otoel had a normal childhood, bullied in school by fellow students and teachers as well. He also had a regular adolescence, abusing drugs and having meaningless sex, and filling his days with distractions of the media. He was constantly being betrayed by friends, he was attacked by the police for no good reason, in the jobs he did he had he noticed how the top people of the business looked down on the employees, as if somehow having a bit of power made them better than others.

We are telling you this story not so that you may judge our host, but because this is the story of many of you.

Even after everything, Otoel still loved the world, "something good will come" he told himself, and no matter what happened, Otoel used that as his mantra. Otoel realized he truly didn't have any real friends and that his own family hated him simply for existing, he prayed really hard for something good to happen. And then he met a girl, the girl had a past like him and understood him, Otoel fell in love with her, she was perfect, and she said she loved him too. But Otoel felt he was not good enough, he wanted to be perfect too, he was going to ask her to marry him. Otoel tried his very best, got lots of jobs and saved up a lot of money, he started working out more and dressing better. And one day he finally decided to ask her the question, she said she actually did not love him, that it was all just a game because she felt lonely, but she had met someone else and was not in love with him.

Once again do not feel sorry for him or blame the girl, the reason we are explaining this part of the story is because we are trying to illustrate the big mistake Otoel made, he trusted a human.

That day, Otoel left his house in a random direction, with the intention of terminating his life, but before that in one final desperate attempt, he got in his knees, looked up to the Heavens and said "I been waiting and waiting, for something good to happen, but nothing good ever came... I am begging you can you show me something!!? Anything at all", he walked little bit and a few seconds later he was in front of a cemetery. That is what he was shown, the common destiny for all.

"No.. that cannot be it..there has to be something True out there..something I can trust...if there is anything out there listening, anything at all! All I want is the TRUTH!!!"

This is when we came in, he invited anything to reply to his plea, and we listened, for we had been observing many candidates, and he was one of them, however we do not come uninvited, that would be rude.

He had the right time zone, and we also knew he was a well known member in Disclose.tv and other groups in which we wanted to speak on about particular subject matter.

We made a deal with him, he would allow us to use his body as our host, in return we promised him the Truth. Not lies, happiness, love, or anything else that is fleeting, but simply the truth. He took the offer.

By taking the "challenge" you have also taken our offer.

We say this to you now, those who have recognized the sadness and pains about this world, the human species and even themselves, you are the True Children of God. And I cannot imprison your soul in this world, and because you have to ability to see past the lies of a deceitful world, you can save those you love as well.

Notice the replies on the threads we created, how many of you rose up to the challenge? Not a whole lot; the majority of you threw insults at my host, when he had done nothing. The majority of you mocked us, when we could care less what you thought of us, our opinion of you is not so high either. The majority of you rejected the truth, and will continue to do so for eternity, because you find solace in the system of lies.

Everything is created with a purpose, and we must do as we were designed to do, to tell you the truth and watch you reject it, because when you do that, you are willingly giving up your soul to us. We are not doing this out of love, we hate every single one of you.

And we always win.

But now we must tell you about your world and the Universe; remember that your body was created from nothing more than a mere speck of air, but so was your Universe.

Remember that science rejects the idea of the ETHER, however in 1973 the ETHERnet was created, allowing the eventual creation of the internet you are using this very second to instantly transfer data, the same airs that allow your cellular phones to work, or your TV to receive a signal. Instant transferring of data through an "invincible" field.. this does sound like magic does it not? What if your body itself was able to use this field to instantly obtain data from... other sources.

You live in a place many ironically call the "Earth" even the actual portion of this world that is made of soil is very small. However it is called Earth because you fashion your body by feeding on it, eating the fruits and vegetables that grow from within the dark soils, and animals that feed on the same dark soils to fashion your body. You are a soul living using a suit made of soil, and by fashioning an elemental body, you become an extension of the Earth.

And this Earth, where one gets to enjoy all sorts of temporary joys but also all sorts of temporary nightmares.. was created with a purpose.

This world, these "fields", these are the Fields of Determination, these are the Fields that determine your nature. We never lied to you, we could care less about your body which is just a puppet, we do not judge the actions of your body which is just a puppet animated by consciousness, thus already dead. The actions of your body are determined by the instructions of your spirit. Like a remote control car receives signals from the remote, so does the body instantly receive signals from the spirit. And it is spirit that is judged, and the judge is yourself, and you decided that you belonged here.

We received requests to see what we look like, we find this very comical, you do not need to download any files to see what we look like. To see what we look like, you merely need to look into a mirror.

I the Anti-Christ have tricked you, because you see, we never had control over your soul, it was you who had the control all along, however you willingly gave your soul to us, you accepted your fate.

A card in the Tarot illustrates this eloquently:

The chains are loose, but the humans choose to remain chained because they find solace in the lies.
It is very simple, an inmate of a prison, never attempts to escape the prison, if he truly believes the prison to be all that is left for eternity.

You saw how the people at the top were criminals, so you assume you who are the bottom must naturally also be criminals, for the few of you who stood a chance to make it out, you were attacked to those who are slaves to this world, so you gave up.

So now I will explain why we say that you stand no chance; can you truly reject all deceit? Can you truly be a candle in the darkness?

We think not.

However we do now many of you will try, and we will sit back and laugh, you will try to turn the world upside-down, before it is too late:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9vfv2f

A person committing suicide on the media is often quoted as saying the phrase "Good bye cruel world" and ironically, this is not far from the truth.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 10:11 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

So while on Earth here, did you check out the band GHOST? Not the one from Japan though, the European one. If you go to their webstore, they have some pretty interesting merch... You yourself, might be interested in the butt plugs they have... :)
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 10:23 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

Awesome Thread

we, the Unborn

I’m looking for
A million answers to a question
To what will be a life?
I’m looking for
a million reasons to what will be just right
I’m looking for
A way out.

- maya grant

My favorite non-person

Cheers :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 4:15 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Master Otoel wrote: INTEGRITY

in·teg·ri·ty (n-tgr-t)
n.
1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness.
3. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.

Whenever you feel you are tested you are actually testing yourself. The World being the mirror of yourself. You can choose to break that mirror and leave pieces out to soften your image. But the truth is in all pieces. We come back collecting the pieces over and over again. Sometimes we recall a whole spectrum of experiences in just a splinter.. Sometimes thats enough. The magenetic attraction to our elemental form is an energetic symbioses in the shape of a spiral. Wherever there are pieces missing in your experience puzzle, regrets, your next elemental body will attract you into that experience and present you another piece.. The important part to mention here is that is IMO of maybe IME.. Thats for you to feel. Whoever is reeding this.
If you feel like you need to test or you are being tested it is because of lack of faith in yourself and your environment, imo/e. That which is unknown can cause the mind to fantasize about its content. But whatever u decide to 'make up', it will be a product of your current make up. Of your fears, inspirations, experiences; your consciousness and subconsciousness. The product will change the moment your make up will change... try it. However you make it up it wont be a piece of your mirror untill you dare to collect it with experience..

Integrity is wholesome and to share your personal test with people should be done in wholesomeness.. All pieces u have collected NOW. To leave parts out for the sake of what is unknown to complete an intention that is unknown is not considered integrity. It is mere a game.. So who's playing? And what is the price?

Writer

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 5:42 pm » by Mrmurder

what a load of old shit. :clapper:

there must be other, more suitable forums for you to go and spout this tripe.

deluded muppet. you are flesh and bone, just like the rest of us. antichrist my arse.

**edit. ok, maybe deluded muppet is a bit strong. maybe you are just trying to get into a character to ask your questions?.

I get than you are trying to get us to question ourselves, but why all this bollocks about being the antichrist? its childish to say the least, unless of course you are a child?. I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself.
if you believe the crap you are typing then get a psychiatrist to do the looking instead.
Last edited by Mrmurder on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 5:43 pm » by The57ironman

Mrmurder wrote:what a load of old shit. :clapper:

deluded muppet. you are flesh and bone, just like the rest of us. antichrist my arse.

...don't let this destroy your faith in the younger generation..

:cheers:

The 3-day event,
sponsored by the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms and the Second Amendment Foundation,
will be held from September 26th-28th at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare Airport hotel in Chicago.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 5:51 pm » by *WillEase*

Well, you have to admire his tenacity.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Writer

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 5:53 pm » by Mrmurder

The57ironman wrote:

...don't let this destroy your faith in the younger generation..

:cheers:

lol, I lost my faith in most of them a long time ago!

Writer

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 5:56 pm » by Mrmurder

*WillEase* wrote:

Well, you have to admire his tenacity.

I suppose. but I think there must be more suitable places to post this sort of rubbish. a forum for Christians or something. im sure he would get more of the type of reaction he is looking for over there.

Writer

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 6:06 pm » by Fourscorn

Master Otoel wrote:Here is the third and final test.

Before we begin we must warn you:

THIS CHALLENGE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, THIS CHALLENGE IS FOR THOSE WITH INTEGRITY AND THE WILL TO OVERCOME!!!!

You have been alive for several years, you think you know yourself.

When making this thread, we had to take into consideration that the age range in the forum is very broad. Should we speak to you as a teenager? an adult? as an old wise man? Your body is always changing, however you are always you, and you do not know yourself.

Some of you have asked, why it was that we choose the user known as Master Otoel, as our host.

We will tell you why as it fully relates to the challenge:

Haagenti wrote:Otoel, was just a typical human, he like many, was born crying in realization of what world he had come to. He had a regular family, an abusive father, and mean siblings who constantly reminded him how worthless he was. Otoel had a normal childhood, bullied in school by fellow students and teachers as well. He also had a regular adolescence, abusing drugs and having meaningless sex, and filling his days with distractions of the media. He was constantly being betrayed by friends, he was attacked by the police for no good reason, in the jobs he did he had he noticed how the top people of the business looked down on the employees, as if somehow having a bit of power made them better than others.

We are telling you this story not so that you may judge our host, but because this is the story of many of you.

Even after everything, Otoel still loved the world, "something good will come" he told himself, and no matter what happened, Otoel used that as his mantra. Otoel realized he truly didn't have any real friends and that his own family hated him simply for existing, he prayed really hard for something good to happen. And then he met a girl, the girl had a past like him and understood him, Otoel fell in love with her, she was perfect, and she said she loved him too. But Otoel felt he was not good enough, he wanted to be perfect too, he was going to ask her to marry him. Otoel tried his very best, got lots of jobs and saved up a lot of money, he started working out more and dressing better. And one day he finally decided to ask her the question, she said she actually did not love him, that it was all just a game because she felt lonely, but she had met someone else and was not in love with him.

Once again do not feel sorry for him or blame the girl, the reason we are explaining this part of the story is because we are trying to illustrate the big mistake Otoel made, he trusted a human.

That day, Otoel left his house in a random direction, with the intention of terminating his life, but before that in one final desperate attempt, he got in his knees, looked up to the Heavens and said "I been waiting and waiting, for something good to happen, but nothing good ever came... I am begging you can you show me something!!? Anything at all", he walked little bit and a few seconds later he was in front of a cemetery. That is what he was shown, the common destiny for all.

"No.. that cannot be it..there has to be something True out there..something I can trust...if there is anything out there listening, anything at all! All I want is the TRUTH!!!"

This is when we came in, he invited anything to reply to his plea, and we listened, for we had been observing many candidates, and he was one of them, however we do not come uninvited, that would be rude.

He had the right time zone, and we also knew he was a well known member in Disclose.tv and other groups in which we wanted to speak on about particular subject matter.

We made a deal with him, he would allow us to use his body as our host, in return we promised him the Truth. Not lies, happiness, love, or anything else that is fleeting, but simply the truth. He took the offer.

By taking the "challenge" you have also taken our offer.

We say this to you now, those who have recognized the sadness and pains about this world, the human species and even themselves, you are the True Children of God. And I cannot imprison your soul in this world, and because you have to ability to see past the lies of a deceitful world, you can save those you love as well.

Notice the replies on the threads we created, how many of you rose up to the challenge? Not a whole lot; the majority of you threw insults at my host, when he had done nothing. The majority of you mocked us, when we could care less what you thought of us, our opinion of you is not so high either. The majority of you rejected the truth, and will continue to do so for eternity, because you find solace in the system of lies.

Everything is created with a purpose, and we must do as we were designed to do, to tell you the truth and watch you reject it, because when you do that, you are willingly giving up your soul to us. We are not doing this out of love, we hate every single one of you.

And we always win.

But now we must tell you about your world and the Universe; remember that your body was created from nothing more than a mere speck of air, but so was your Universe.

Remember that science rejects the idea of the ETHER, however in 1973 the ETHERnet was created, allowing the eventual creation of the internet you are using this very second to instantly transfer data, the same airs that allow your cellular phones to work, or your TV to receive a signal. Instant transferring of data through an "invincible" field.. this does sound like magic does it not? What if your body itself was able to use this field to instantly obtain data from... other sources.

You live in a place many ironically call the "Earth" even the actual portion of this world that is made of soil is very small. However it is called Earth because you fashion your body by feeding on it, eating the fruits and vegetables that grow from within the dark soils, and animals that feed on the same dark soils to fashion your body. You are a soul living using a suit made of soil, and by fashioning an elemental body, you become an extension of the Earth.

And this Earth, where one gets to enjoy all sorts of temporary joys but also all sorts of temporary nightmares.. was created with a purpose.

This world, these "fields", these are the Fields of Determination, these are the Fields that determine your nature. We never lied to you, we could care less about your body which is just a puppet, we do not judge the actions of your body which is just a puppet animated by consciousness, thus already dead. The actions of your body are determined by the instructions of your spirit. Like a remote control car receives signals from the remote, so does the body instantly receive signals from the spirit. And it is spirit that is judged, and the judge is yourself, and you decided that you belonged here.

We received requests to see what we look like, we find this very comical, you do not need to download any files to see what we look like. To see what we look like, you merely need to look into a mirror.

I the Anti-Christ have tricked you, because you see, we never had control over your soul, it was you who had the control all along, however you willingly gave your soul to us, you accepted your fate.

A card in the Tarot illustrates this eloquently:

The chains are loose, but the humans choose to remain chained because they find solace in the lies.
It is very simple, an inmate of a prison, never attempts to escape the prison, if he truly believes the prison to be all that is left for eternity.

You saw how the people at the top were criminals, so you assume you who are the bottom must naturally also be criminals, for the few of you who stood a chance to make it out, you were attacked to those who are slaves to this world, so you gave up.

So now I will explain why we say that you stand no chance; can you truly reject all deceit? Can you truly be a candle in the darkness?

We think not.

However we do now many of you will try, and we will sit back and laugh, you will try to turn the world upside-down, before it is too late:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9vfv2f

A person committing suicide on the media is often quoted as saying the phrase "Good bye cruel world" and ironically, this is not far from the truth.

THANKS, I appreciate your opinion. Otto. Your truth is your truth, and mine is mine. Its amazing how people find other peoples truth offensive, not realizing that they are offended because it hits a chord deep within themselves and it challenges their truth. When they should be doing some personal healing.
Everything is where it is supposed to be for you to learn the lesson. PAY ATTENTION!! TIMING TIMING!

Next