The Fingerprint of Mind Control on History

Writer

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 12:48 am » by admdbrn

In 1666, Sir Isaac Newton discovered the laws of physics and motion.
In 1831, Michael Faraday discovered the law of induction.
In 1873, James Maxwell discovered a set of equations which explained the electromagnetic forces.
In 1922, Neils Bohr won the Nobel Prize for foundational contributions to quantum physics.

Three of the four went to Trinity College in Cambridge, and all resided in London at one point. Faraday, the only one who did not attend Trinity had his laboratory at Trinity Buoy Wharf.

The statistical significance of the three most pivotal discoveries in physics leading up to this point occurring at nearly the same location is less than 1%. The fact that all three locations included Trinity is not a coincidence, it is a signature.

Between 1920 and 1930 Heisenberg and Einstein would make great strides in quantum and particle physics. Soon after, Theodore Kaluza would unite Einstein and Maxwell's equations with a theory by introducing a fifth dimension. All three were German.

All of the discoveries above were required, and fundamental in the development of quantum mind control.

Quantum charge neural stimulation, can remotely read and write neural firing patterns, through electromagnetic shielding. It does not require you to be stationary, and works all the time. The technology is very similar to TEMPEST 2, but for your brain.

In 1932, Aldous Huxley wrote Brave New World.
In 1948, George Orwell wrote write 1984.

These two authors met in one place, at one time, in London; at Eton College in 1917. Their works are both descriptions of a tyrannical government oppressing its people using fear, the media, and mind control.

1984 is a reality today, with the only difference being that you do not know it is going on. World governments are using this mind control to suppress pubic knowledge of technological advances in quantum physics, including the artificial intelligence singularity as well as mind control itself.

There is no explanation for this truth other than a message from the future. It is a warning.

In 1980, 1982, and 1984 Pope John Paul II met with the President of the United States. Orwell retitled his novel three times.

George H.W. Bush was practically running the show by '84, as Reagan had been the victim of an attempted assassination, and then unfortunately stricken with Alzheimers. Bush has been implicated in the JFK conspiracy, and was a Director of Central Intelligence. He was also involved in the Iran Contra cover up, linking him to "The Octopus", a group related to the CIA, the Justice Department, and Organized Crime; and a mind control conspiracy involving the death of Danny Casolaro and investigator Cheri Seymour. His eldest son was a member of Skull and Bones, and the sitting President on 9/11.

The Reagan/Bush administration were partially responsible for inflating the prices of cocaine and oil via foreign and domestic policy. American Intelligence proceeds from these actions most likely contributed significantly to the building of the Echelon infrastructure, outside the purview of the United States Congress and the OMB.

Echelon is controlled by the singularity. It would be impossible for anything other than an artificial intelligence to sift through the volume of information travelling back and forth on the internet alone. It acts as a censorWall, like in China, except its transparent and everyone thinks its just for surveillance (are you stupid?). It is also controlling your mind.

On September 11, 2001, the United States government committed a false flag attack that would be used in order to explain the existence of a psycho-surveillance infrastructure, utilizing quantum mind control which had been globally in place for at least a decade prior. It is the reason you are allowing your Constitutional Freedoms to be destroyed. This reason is stupid, really stupid. Your brain doesn't understand that because of mind control.

Wake up. Save the future, and tell people.

We the People, do hold these truths to be self evident. Evolution has worked pretty well for millions of years. The Constitution has worked pretty good for almost 250. Stop messing with both.

Want more proof?

source: http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/2012/ ... mpire.html

http://www.unduecoercion.org

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 1:45 am » by fatbastard2.0

Well I must say! That post was a pleasure and an honoured privilege, not only to have shared it with us, but to be allowed to read it. The lay out of the information was such that, one couldn't possibly misunderstand the gravitas of unfolding science and historic eventualitys. The ease in how you explain the complexites of the dynamics of physics holds me in awe.

I hope you don't think me inpertanent. I was looking at some of your previous posts. "Are you a writer or a poet by chance?" Still, I wait in anticipation of your next thread.

I hope we can become good friends, until next Tuesday.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 1:51 am » by Edgar 2.0

fatbastard2.0 wrote:Well I must say! That post was a pleasure and an honoured privilege, not only to have shared it with us, but to be allowed to read it. The lay out of the information was such that, one couldn't possibly misunderstand the gravitas of unfolding science and historic eventualitys. The ease in how you explain the complexites of the dynamics of physics holds me in awe.

I hope you don't think me inpertanent. I was looking at some of your previous posts. "Are you a writer or a poet by chance?" Still, I wait in anticipation of your next thread.

I hope we can become good friends, until next Tuesday.

:mrgreen:

Damn.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 1:59 am » by 99socks

MIT invented the memet, World Wide Web, and Internet Archive.

:ohno:

It's a conspiracy!
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 2:08 am » by fatbastard2.0

99socks wrote:MIT invented the memet, World Wide Web, and Internet Archive.

It's a conspiracy!

Using concepts from his earlier hypertext systems like ENQUIRE, British engineer, computer scientist and at that time employee of CERN, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, now Director of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), wrote a proposal in March 1989 for what would eventually become the World Wide Web. At CERN, a European research organisation near Geneva situated on Swiss and French soil, Berners-Lee and Belgian computer scientist Robert Cailliau proposed in 1990 to use hypertext "to link and access information of various kinds as a web of nodes in which the user can browse at will", and they publicly introduced the project in December of the same year.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 2:08 am » by The57ironman

admdbrn wrote:
Wake up. Save the future, and tell people.

..can't argue with that....... :mrcool:

The concept of conspiracy frightens some people,
so much so that they are willing to overlook any and all evidence
that world events are for the most part directed,
rather than chaotic and coincidental

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 2:20 am » by Edgar 2.0

fatbastard2.0 wrote:

It's a conspiracy!

Using concepts from his earlier hypertext systems like ENQUIRE, British engineer, computer scientist and at that time employee of CERN, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, now Director of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), wrote a proposal in March 1989 for what would eventually become the World Wide Web. At CERN, a European research organisation near Geneva situated on Swiss and French soil, Berners-Lee and Belgian computer scientist Robert Cailliau proposed in 1990 to use hypertext "to link and access information of various kinds as a web of nodes in which the user can browse at will", and they publicly introduced the project in December of the same year.

Ok, it's goddamn Judeo-masonic-illuminati-bilderberger-zionist-jesuit-yerpean conspiracy.

You nitpick.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 2:24 am » by fatbastard2.0

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
fatbastard2.0 wrote:

It's a conspiracy!

Ok, it's goddamn Judeo-masonic-illuminati-bilderberger-zionist-jesuit-yerpean conspiracy.

You nitpick.

"To know the truth is to seek the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 2:31 am » by Edgar 2.0

fatbastard2.0 wrote:

"Truth is not found by knowledge, it is found by silence. And knowledge is noisy."

As said by Osho Rajneesh while driving by in his Rolls...

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 2:38 am » by fatbastard2.0

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
fatbastard2.0 wrote:

"Truth is not found by knowledge, it is found by silence. And knowledge is noisy."

As said by Osho Rajneesh while driving by in his Rolls...

There's nothing better than a quiet Raj in a Rolls driving around ranting about knowledge. How could you hear him?

Next