The Flayed Prince- my confession

Writer

PostFri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 pm » by Buzzsaw

Recently I have posted about THE MACHINE by D G Jones, aka the Flayed Prince. I have to confess that I Buzzsaw am D G Jones. As an anti-cap fighter against the establishment, I have always kept my identity secret, but recent events have convinced me that it time to stand up and be counted. I have been a member of Disclose TV for many years and it is one of the best sites on the net, one of the last where free speech and free thought are allowed. I want to thank everyone who has been friends with me on DTV over the years and I hope to continue to me a member as long as they will have me. Huge thanks for your time and please join me as we fight to build a better world…

http://www.amazon.co.uk/THE-MACHINE-Ind ... t_ep_dpt_1

http://www.amazon.com/THE-MACHINE-Indus ... roduct_top

http://www.theflayedprince.co.uk/
www.theflayedprince.co.uk

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 20, 2012 9:56 pm » by Newearthman

Nice to meet you! I must confess I have not seen your work but I will check it out now.

You should speak up more on the forum about things you care about!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 20, 2012 10:02 pm » by Seahawk

Hey, Buzz.

I read the preview of THE MACHINE on kindle. I like the dedication. :flop: I like your writing style, and think the story line is intriguing. I don't care that you shamelessly promoted your book- anonymously- on the site. You're not supposed to do that, but honestly, I probably would have done the same. lol. You've been around for a while, so it's cool- imo.

I'm interested in finding out what's up with the numberless blue, so I'll check it out when I get a chance. Nice to have an author on the site. :D :flop: :cheers:

Good luck with the book, Buddy. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Writer

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 7:54 pm » by Buzzsaw

Many thanks, you are very kind. Wanted to get that off my chest! Hope you enjoy the books and once again, big thanks you to the folks at DTV.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 7:55 pm » by Zer0

Hook us up with a free copy you lil bitch!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 9:30 pm » by Buzzsaw

had to delete post didnt make sense to me and I wrote it!
Last edited by Buzzsaw on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 9:34 pm » by Buzzsaw

Soory, think I replied to your sign rather than your post! Many apologies, am an old school NWO fighter, not used to computers, he he! Free copies are coming soon, am locked into the 90 thing with amazon, but will let you know twhen they become available! All the best, D.