THE FOOTAGE Vol 2 - MONOLITH - Lunar Martian Anomalies

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 8:21 pm » by Troll2rocks

Well here is the last segment until the full 3 hour feature first quarter next year.

This would have been up yesterday, however I had to trim out a minute out of the video due to length. Which was quite a task seeing as it was all synced, I do not think you will be able to tell where the edits have been made (possibly) Anyhow...

THE FOOTAGE Vol 2 - Part 3 - MONOLITH

Workprint Version

I decided to upload another segment, (the last until next year)

Watch in 1080p HD

Upload to Disclose.tv

This one is a little different to what has come before, I have had many requests to cover this topic, and even though I find this particular topic interesting I do not spend much time researching it, as there is pretty much no research that goes into any of it, bar a select few who are level headed. However it is a plausible scenario, just not likely in my opinion, but I hope some will find it useful and/or entertaining.

This is the third part of Vol 2 (as it is structured at the moment), I have quoted a previous thread of mine below that contains the first two parts of Vol 2 and also the first part of Vol 1 (which if you click over to YouTube will take you to the other 17 parts)

Please remember these until the final master comes out, are workprint versions and are rough assembles lacking narration. (This includes Vol 1, which is also a workprint version)

Incidentally I have had word from a few interested parties with regards to distribution, UFO TV are interested in making DVDs and uploading to their channel, and oddly enough LionsGate have contacted me again amongst a few others. They are just YouTube videos people!!!!

below you will find the other parts.

Feel free to rip them to shreds and criticise them into oblivion. :flop:

Previous post in....

troll2rocks wrote:I have uploaded a new segment of Volume 2 if you want to view it. I recommend you watch in full 1080p HD resolution. View in full screen to fix aspect ratio

THE FOOTAGE Volume 2 Part 1 (The Skylab 3 Incident) - Workprint Version (HD)

Upload to Disclose.tv

( New Segment )

THE FOOTAGE Volume 2 Part 2 (What If They Land ?) - Workprint Version (HD)

Upload to Disclose.tv

As with Volume 1 these are rough workprints, and should not be considered final versions as there is no narration, there will be alterations, and there is the odd spelling mistake.

I decided to upload a second part of Volume 2 as the full documentary I am going to push back and release in the first quarter of 2012. This may also give my inbox(s) a breather.

It is going to be a long documentary, up to 3 hours in length.

What to expect in Vol 2

Unknown in Orbit part 2 - Monolith

Strange Sky part 2 - Lies within Lies

Unknown in Orbit part 3 - The Soviet and NASA Manipulation

Strange Sky part 3 - Hypothetical Holloman (part 2)

Unknown in Orbit part 4 - Things

The End Game

And many more

When Volume 2 is complete (in workprint form) I will remaster both Volumes and combine them into one feature. Editing down over 5 hours into a 2 hour feature complete with new edits, narration, visual fx, and footage.

The first part of Volume 1 can be found below.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Remember that the first half of Vol 1 is (very rough) as it was completed quickly after the original 50 min master was destroyed. Much footage in the first 4 - 5 sections is rough and quickly assembled, and is likely to be removed, part 3 is likely to be removed entirely.

Vol 2 picks up where Vol 1 ended.

Let me know what you think, the new section ( WHAT IF THEY LAND ) is an information heavy segment, so be warned.

:cheers:

Here is a thread I made quite a while ago, it covers this subject
what-if-they-land-evidence-t28313.html?hilit=what%20if%20they%20land

And another thread that relates to another segment coming soon
ussr-space-program-lies-and-manipulation-proof-of-deception-t47366.html
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 9:19 pm » by Troll2rocks

Oh and by the way, when you see this video skim the Moons surface and the earth rise in the distance, well every one of those shots are real, as well as the night and day time lapse shots caught by the Mars rover on Mars.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 2:02 am » by Troll2rocks

Damn, not even a that was shit troll ?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 12:38 pm » by Doguedaze

:clapper: :clapper: Thank you very much Troll, highly watchable and thought provoking, I liked the Sagan quote at the end, Very well played Sir. :alien:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 2:06 pm » by Giusdude

troll2rocks wrote:Damn, not even a that was shit troll ?

Are you fucking surprised?
You got no comets, no lizards, no second sun, no plejidians, no jeezuz.....
THAT would be dtv material, not this crap you show...

Great job as usual, bro.
For what it matters.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 2:16 pm » by Aardvaaks

Agree with giusdude and dogue, good job and that Predator musical score....Spine tingling stuff :flop:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 3:22 pm » by Savwafair2012

Fantasic Job Trolly O Can't wait for my VIP all access pass for the premeir here In Los Angeles.

Did you want my mailing addy now? :flop:

That will be me plus 9 :cheers:

By the way alot of those pics look strangely familiar :think:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 3:43 pm » by Larrymholder

Awesome man, these are looking great, one suggestion, the text is a little hard to read in some parts, maybe work on it's placing and colour. Other then that man, great job, i can't wait to see your final version, and I suggest that if people are trying to give you money to make this better, take it. Don't think of it as just a youtube video, own it and take it all the way if you can.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 5:30 pm » by Troll2rocks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thanks

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 9:01 pm » by Nilm33

We were supposed to get this shit at the beginning of this year... Im not holdin my breath!

Cant wait tho. Fuckin soundtrack is a monster. :flop:

Next