THE FOOTAGE - Vol 2 - New Trailer - NASA UFO Documentary -

Initiate

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 6:45 am » by Knowthetruth

Always amazed at the effort you put into your work mate. Great stuff :)

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 3:16 pm » by Troll2rocks

knowthetruth wrote:Always amazed at the effort you put into your work mate. Great stuff :)

Thanks man appreciated
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 8:41 pm » by Larrymholder

Awesome can't wait!

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 10:41 pm » by The57ironman

all i can say is.....'bout time... :mrgreen:

:pray: ...bless you , son.....

i've promoted the work you've done for a year or two now.... :flop: :pray: :cheers:

:think: .....(how about a little more "highlighting" of the text in your videos...?)... :peep:

:mrgreen: :cheers:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 7:15 pm » by Troll2rocks

the57ironman wrote:all i can say is.....'bout time... :mrgreen:

:pray: ...bless you , son.....

i've promoted the work you've done for a year or two now.... :flop: :pray: :cheers:

:think: .....(how about a little more "highlighting" of the text in your videos...?)... :peep:

:mrgreen: :cheers:

The text is highlighted, it may depend on the quality you watch it in, and the size you watch it in, its made for full screen.

And hey thanks :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 7:23 pm » by The57ironman

troll2rocks wrote:
The text is highlighted, it may depend on the quality you watch it in, and the size you watch it in, its made for full screen.

And hey thanks :cheers:

must be old age...my vision ain't what it used to be... Image
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 5:17 am » by Notanfightfan

Hey man, I love this documentary so far. The moon and Mars monolith stuff was new to me, and really interesting. Is there anywhere in particular I can find more on this?

Also, if you don't mind suggestions, I would only suggest that the music not be as loud throughout the documentary. I found myself adjusting the volume often and at times, having trouble making out all of what was being said in certain interviews. Other than that, this is awesome and I can't wait for the final cut. Will this be on DVD?

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 5:28 am » by Troll2rocks

notanfightfan wrote:Hey man, I love this documentary so far. The moon and Mars monolith stuff was new to me, and really interesting. Is there anywhere in particular I can find more on this?

Also, if you don't mind suggestions, I would only suggest that the music not be as loud throughout the documentary. I found myself adjusting the volume often and at times, having trouble making out all of what was being said in certain interviews. Other than that, this is awesome and I can't wait for the final cut. Will this be on DVD?

Lunar Anomalies is a good one. (it covers all bodies in the solar system). yes its all temp tracks, the volumes have not been mixed properly yet, the final cut will sort all issues out.

It will be available for download (for free) when the final masters are finished. Both Volumes will be re-edited and changed considerably. They will be released when the workprint of Vol 2 is fully released next year.

Thanks for watching and your input.

There will also be 3D versions late next year, for those with high end 3D TVs.

:cheers:

Writer

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 6:00 am » by Copteryo

The red object at 9:21 in the video on part one looks like the object found in
the pyramid in the small shaft written in red paint on the floor of a hidden chamber in Egypt's Great Pyramid. Courtesy of Djedi Team.

And the written text on the Hieroglyphs in the pyramid matches the colour of the object shown in the video footage well maybe not matches but it is red paint.

heres the link to the pyramid story: http://news.discovery.com/history/great-pyramid-secret-door-mystery-111209.html
scroll down the page to see all the pictures.

maybe you guys can look into this i just noticed the object in the video looks like the Hieroglyph in red paint in the pyramid giza.

Previous