The Forbidden Topic

Initiate

PostFri Jul 11, 2014 5:47 pm » by TorJohnson

With all this news regarding the genocide of the Palestinian people by Israel, I figured I'd post these videos about the one topic apparently everyone is too terrified to speak about. A topic so utterly repulsive, that most ADL-brainwashed people recoil at the mere thought of and bury their heads in the sands. What is this taboo topic, you ask? Why, it's what's become known as the HOLOHOAX.

Now, before your social programming kicks in and you hit the reply button to brand me with the oh-so-dreaded "anti-Semite" label, yes, the Holocaust happened, and millions of people died. People of all ethnicities, mind you.

BUT, there are unanswered questions. Much like Sandy Hook, only times 1000, it had been deemed wrong to ask those questions.

If you're still with me, give these videos a watch and keep an open mind, like many of you do for every other topic.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 11, 2014 5:57 pm » by Akashicrebel

TorJohnson wrote:
Now, before your social programming kicks in and you hit the reply button to brand me with the oh-so-dreaded "anti-Semite" label, ...

to late for that Torj

people-who-call-other-people-antisemic-are-actually-racist-t94713.html

:cheers:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

PostFri Jul 11, 2014 8:05 pm » by Luiscomputech

During the research I've done on this topic , I'm sorry to say Hitler was the good guy . He was actually funded by Zionist so called Jews to create the illusion of the Jewish Holocaust so later on they can use it as a tool to create the Zionist satanic state of Israel and he never killed 6 million Jews . In case you wanna look into it , the satanist Albert Pike wrote all about it way before WW1 http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm . Albert Pike also started the KKK . Hitler knew Zionism was gonna destroy our civilization , Not the Jewish people . The Zionist have been pushing the 6 million Jews since at lest the year 1900 http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369 . I'm not Jewish , I'm not an Arab or a Muslim , I love the Jewish people and all people for the record . Did you know Hitler had 150,000 Jewish soldiers in his army with 15,000 with high ranks ? Did you know his personal driver was a Jew ? Did you know his wife Eva Braun was a Jew ? Watch this film and I invite you all to debunk it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhGfCTA_6wA . Almost 6 hours of eye opening info about WW2 and what really happened . Why don't we ever talk about the 20 million Polish people who lost their lives in WW2 ? Why don't we ever talk about the 30 million Russians who also lost their lives in WW2 ? The truth is usually a forbidden topic unfortunately , that's' why we as a species are in great trouble . "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge" quoting Jesus in Hosea 4:6 . "I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you" quoting God in Revelation 3:9 .
Last edited by Luiscomputech on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 11, 2014 8:26 pm » by Malogg

Israel Sderot Cinema. Israelis bringing chairs to the hilltops of Sderot to watch bombs fall on Gaza. Clapping and celebrating every time they hear a blast. Shame..

Confirmed by Al-Jazeera.

fkn demons
Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Jul 11, 2014 8:51 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Malogg wrote:Image

Israel Sderot Cinema. Israelis bringing chairs to the hilltops of Sderot to watch bombs fall on Gaza. Clapping and celebrating every time they hear a blast. Shame..

Confirmed by Al-Jazeera.

fkn demons

Reminds me of....

The Five Dancing Israelis
Arrested On 9-11

As the world watched in disbelief and asked the question...

...Mossad operatives were seen dancing with joy.

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery.

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness.

[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage.

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact. Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... aelis.html :rtft:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 11, 2014 8:56 pm » by Kinninigan

:top:

9 people in Gaza killed by F-16 jet while watching the World Cup. And to think MY TAX MONEY paid for this F-16.

World Cup spectators perish in Gaza air strike

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jul 10, 2014

In the southern Gaza Strip city of Khan Yunis, an Israeli missile slammed into a coffee shop, killing nine as they watched a World Cup semi-final match. Another 15 people were injured.

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 11, 2014 10:56 pm » by The57ironman

ImageImage
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 11, 2014 11:10 pm » by Malogg

Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 12, 2014 2:35 am » by Malogg

Think about the pain this father is going through take a damned long look and think about it...
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2836_n.jpg

ISRA-HELL !!

South African human rights organisations demand Israeli ambassador be expelled

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/image ... -Vawda.jpg
'...South Africa should be at the forefront of calling for international sanctions and supporting the BDS campaign against Israel, We would not have succeeded in eradicating apartheid if we did not have the support of the international community' Ibrahim Fawda, a senior researcher at a human rights organisation

Several South African human rights organisations demanded on Thursday for the South African government to expel the Israeli ambassador in Johannesburg in protest of the Israeli military aggression in the Gaza Strip, Anadolu news agency reported.

Ibrahim Fawda, a senior researcher at a human rights organisation, told the agency, "We call on the South African government to first recall our ambassador from Tel Aviv, and then to expel the Israeli ambassador from South Africa." Fawda insisted that the South African government should take firm action against Israel because of the crimes it is committing against the Palestinians. He said, "the government of South Africa should be at the forefront of calling for international sanctions and supporting the boycott, divestment and sanctions, BDS campaign against Israel," adding "We would not have succeeded in eradicating apartheid if we did not have the support of the international community."

A member of the Palestine Solidarity Alliance, Adam Nazim, said that his organisation supports the call to sever diplomatic ties with the Jewish state. "We cannot continue our relationship with an apartheid state like Israel," he said. Adam noted that his organisation plans to stage a demonstration next Sunday in Lenasia, south of Johannesburg, to protest against the Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip.

Meanwhile, the Congress of South African Trade Unions (COSATU) issued similar calls. COSATU said in a statement: "We support the demand to recall the South African ambassador from Israel and to expel the Israeli ambassador from South Africa, and move quickly to isolate Israel and all those who sympathise with racism and the Zionist occupation." COSATU pointed out that the time has come for the world to move beyond the mere words of compassion towards action, as it did with the apartheid regime in South Africa when it announced its policies were crimes against humanity.

The statement pointed out that "apartheid is still a crime against humanity, wherever it happens, and if apartheid does not anger us, then our humanity should be questioned."

A member of BDS South Africa, Mohammed Desai, said the group would organise a protest on Friday outside the headquarters of the Ministry of International Relations and Cooperation in Pretoria, demanding the ministry and the South African government to withdraw the South African ambassador in Tel Aviv and to expel the Israeli ambassador.

Earlier in the day, the African National Congress ruling party condemned Israel's continued campaign in the Gaza Strip and urged South Africans to protest against the Israeli attacks and to show solidarity with the Palestinian people.

The Deputy Secretary-General of the party, Jessie Duarte, said in a statement: "The African National Congress condemns, in the strongest terms, the brutal attacks on the unarmed Palestinian people in Gaza. The State of Israel has turned the occupied territories in Palestine into death camps," adding "as we move towards August and remember the horrors of Nazi Germany, we should certainly ask the people of Israel, has the phrase 'so we do not forget' lost its meaning?"

Duarte said, "For the State of Israel, the eye for an eye concept has turned into a lasting massacre and ruthless revenge for more than 60 years. It's time to stop the killing."

According to the statement, the party described the Gaza Strip as "the largest open-air prison in the world" and demanded an end to "the Israeli illegal occupation and collective punishment against the Palestinians".

The Party urged all South Africans, regardless of their ethnic and religious backgrounds, to protest against Israel's deadly attack and to show solidarity with the people of Gaza. "The brutal murders carried out by South Africa during the apartheid era against our people in the 1980s led to its isolation and it seems that Israel is taking a similar path of isolation by committing such attacks," it said.

The statement concluded: "We are clear in our support for the Palestinian people in their struggle for self-determination and strongly believe that the Palestinians are the victims and the oppressed in the conflict with Israel."

The Israeli Air Force waged since Monday intense raids on different parts of the Gaza Strip, resulting in the killing of at least 90 Palestinians and the wounding of more than 570 others, according to Palestinian medical sources.

Meanwhile, the military wings of the Palestinian factions, especially Al-Qassam Brigades and Al-Quds Brigades, have fired hundreds of rockets and missiles towards Israeli cities and towns, causing limited damages and injuries.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/ ... e-expelled

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 12, 2014 3:01 am » by Malogg

Where has this little girls daddy gone? can you help her bring her daddy back?

Fun watching bombing of Gaza. Jewish air force attacks non-Jews

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next