Conspirator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 7:54 pm » by Evildweeb

.....it was a toss-up to put this here or in Philosophy....... :think:

The Four Steps To Walk Away

Upload to Disclose.tv

TruthNeverTold

Published on Jan 9, 2013

http://SilverBulletSilverShield.com

Walking away is not easy but it can and must be done. The process as I see it is...

1. Get rid of toxic thoughts.

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." Henry Ford

Negative thoughts of lack, scarcity or fear are the start of all of the problems we have. This is not your fault as we have a society that produces this on a industrial scale. This is where 90% of the battle is and how the Elite use our thoughts to self regulate our behavior. I produced the Sons of Liberty Academy to show the behind the scenes process of controlling humanity and much like a magician reveling a trick, once you see it you will never be fooled again.

Every negative thought like, I am poor or have nothing can have the opposite, positive thought that is still true like. I have nothing to lose or hold me back. Getting control of your mind is the most important step in really changing your world. By being grateful for what you have and not focusing on the narcissistic, consumer driven scarcity mentality of lack will start to channel your energies into the people skills and things that empower you as a person and stop channeling your energy into wage slave jobs only to spend whatever gains you sacrifice for into consumer debt driven binges.

Once you purge yourself of toxic thoughts you naturally will notice that there are a lot of people that are in your life that are spewing toxicity into your life. For the most part they are unaware of the toxic idea they spill as misery loves company but there are a few psychopaths that use these toxic thoughts to control you and others out of fear. You need to then cut all of these toxic influences out of your life as if your life depends on it. If this mean that you have to lose best friends, leave you family like I did, leave your boss this must be done. You can start slowly and transition to these changes over time and when you are awake it also allows you to be an observer of the process as opposed to emotionally involved. This gives you great power as the number one tool toxic people use is irrational fear.

The benefit of doing these two first steps is that one you gain a sense of peace through logic. You will fear happier and in control of your life. You will not only cut out the toxic bullies, you weaken them by no longer serving their wild demands. There is another huge benefit by being a better person you will attract others of this mindset. You will be able to feel the power of the abundance mentality where you can give all of your energy away to grateful people who deserve it and they in return will give you far more than you will ever have received through the old mindset of lack and scarcity. This is where opportunities to work with good people or do great things start to happen.

Even if you only do these two first steps which are totally achievable in any situation, you have won 95% of the battle in life. You can have and do very little and have a truly blessed life helping and loving those that you care for and not empower those that would seek to abuse you. But people want to learn how to get out of their toxic job and still be able to support their family.

Read more http://dont-tread-on.me/?p=26590

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z3sH40er94

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm » by Aragajag

Where ever you are at that's where you will be.