The Fourth Dimension

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 3:09 am » by Anuki

Must admit,
watching the other vids :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 3:16 am » by Anuki

[quote="shifter"]If anyone can tell me their secret to warping into this dimension I will gladly go along for the ride :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Great vid!!! :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Anu-Ki

Writer

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 3:45 am » by Antikristiii

shifter wrote:
antikristiii wrote:Image

As corny as that video, A Glorious Dawn is.....I think it f##king rocks :cheers:

Oh yeah and I figured Pindz would like that part :flop:

Yeah, it's GLORIOUSLY corny. It's the words he uses to describe his vision that hits me right here -----> <3

Sagan is a fucking master. Really disappointed that some reptilian moron would want claim Sagan as one of them. Listen bud, here's a personal favourite of one Sagan's quotes that you reptilian nuts should pay attention to.

'Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of this astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy' - Carl Sagan

Initiate

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 am » by shifter

@antikristiii......Sagan is a fucking master. Really disappointed that some reptilian moron would want claim Sagan as one of them. Listen bud, here's a personal favourite of one Sagan's quotes that you reptilian nuts should pay attention to.

I'm not a reptilian nut because I don't believe in the theory. But I`m not against it either. And for the ones who do believe in it, I do have an open mind because it hasn't been proven either way. Where`s the smilie with the middle finger when you need him?

Writer

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 4:21 am » by Antikristiii

shifter wrote:
@antikristiii......Sagan is a fucking master. Really disappointed that some reptilian moron would want claim Sagan as one of them. Listen bud, here's a personal favourite of one Sagan's quotes that you reptilian nuts should pay attention to.

I'm not a reptilian nut because I don't believe in the theory. But I`m not against it either. And for the ones who do believe in it, I do have an open mind because it hasn't been proven either way. Where`s the smilie with the middle finger when you need him?

I didn't call you a reptilian nut. Unless you tacked that onto the opening of the video... :rtft:

P.S I had sex with Megan Fox. How open are you to that?

tertiusgaudens wrote:antikristiii, you are right, Sagan must be reptilian being an ectothermical guy thus being able to have his brain cooled down in order to have proper imaginations on 4th dimension...

You know, a cool brain is more in the flow...

I think you've misunderstood. I was not implying the awesomeness of Sagan to be a reptilian. Rather he finds the concept amusing. Hence LOL. :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 5:23 am » by shifter

I didn't call you a reptilian nut. Unless you tacked that onto the opening of the video...

I just pulled it off of youtube. My video editing skills are not very good.

P.S I had sex with Megan Fox. How open are you to that?

So what you're implying is that I believe everything that I hear or read? If I believe in something that you don't believe in and vise versa....whats the big deal? I've said in many times.....to each their own. I understand what you're saying about Megan Fox but I would have picked Charlize Theron anyday. :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 5:42 am » by Purplepanther

Shift, Shift, Shifter, that leaves you in third gear!!!....Find your center and be aware of your surroundings, I will snap a reptiles neck before it tells me what I need to do for them tomorrow. If they do exist on a dimensional plain they also know their place within our reality and that means that over exposure will lead to there demise.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 6:56 am » by Realorfake

actually the 4th dimension is one of the easier dimensions to understand... and in fact we look at glimpses of the 4th dimension almost everyday... photos...

4th dimension is time and while you technically cannot "see" time u can easily capture it, look at it, and visualize... its called a photo...

to get a better understanding of the 4th dimension simply consider time lapsed photos, or open exposures.... an easy one to visualize is a car at night... we've all seen what over exposure of cars on a freeway looks like... long trails of red brakelights, white headlights, and sometimes mixed with yellow dashes as cars shift lanes...etc

this is what seeing in the 4th dimension would look like... we'd see fully connected globs of ourselves as we moved through space throughout the day. we'd be able to follow our very footsteps back to the day we were first born.

the 4th dimension is definitely easy to conceptualize and we look at it more often than we realize...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 7:19 am » by shifter

purplepanther wrote:Shift, Shift, Shifter, that leaves you in third gear!!!....Find your center and be aware of your surroundings, I will snap a reptiles neck before it tells me what I need to do for them tomorrow. If they do exist on a dimensional plain they also know their place within our reality and that means that over exposure will lead to there demise.

Hey purplepanther. Pass the bowl would ya. I need to be in your zone...lol. If you happen to stumble across my center.....email it to me please. I've looking for it for some time now. :ohno:

Writer

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 9:02 am » by Antikristiii

realorfake wrote:actually the 4th dimension is one of the easier dimensions to understand... and in fact we look at glimpses of the 4th dimension almost everyday... photos...

4th dimension is time and while you technically cannot "see" time u can easily capture it, look at it, and visualize... its called a photo...

to get a better understanding of the 4th dimension simply consider time lapsed photos, or open exposures.... an easy one to visualize is a car at night... we've all seen what over exposure of cars on a freeway looks like... long trails of red brakelights, white headlights, and sometimes mixed with yellow dashes as cars shift lanes...etc

this is what seeing in the 4th dimension would look like... we'd see fully connected globs of ourselves as we moved through space throughout the day. we'd be able to follow our very footsteps back to the day we were first born.

the 4th dimension is definitely easy to conceptualize and we look at it more often than we realize...

What he said ^^^ :flop:

Previous