The Fourth Dimension

Initiate

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 am » by shifter

If anyone can tell me their secret to warping into this dimension I will gladly go along for the ride :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 1:08 am » by Tertiusgaudens

I have a sober statement for you:

you can't imagine 4th dimension for your brain is part in a 3 - dimensional space not being able to go further than 3 dimensions.

All you is shown at videos - as you have posted - is a try to explain something what is not real: 3 or 4 or more dimensions on a 2 -dimensional area, that is your screen. You see something strange - let's say a cube (3 - dimensional) on an area (2 - dimensional) thinking that the cube is real but ain't.

The point is working with perspectives thus deceiving the brain and giving an illusion.

Nobody can imagine 4th dimension, only giving illusional hints of what it might look like - nota bene on a 2 - dimensional screen.

Many greetings...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Writer

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 1:12 am » by Paperbox

dlslith and cornbread and spock need to be kicked off DTV

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 1:13 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Is that a dimensional statement of a brain being in a small box?
Emily Dickinson

Writer

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 1:31 am » by Antikristiii

Initiate

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 1:44 am » by shifter

tertiusgaudens wrote:I have a sober statement for you:

you can't imagine 4th dimension for your brain is part in a 3 - dimensional space not being able to go further than 3 dimensions.

All you is shown at videos - as you have posted - is a try to explain something what is not real: 3 or 4 or more dimensions on a 2 -dimensional area, that is your screen. You see something strange - let's say a cube (3 - dimensional) on an area (2 - dimensional) thinking that the cube is real but ain't.

The point is working with perspectives thus deceiving the brain and giving an illusion.

Nobody can imagine 4th dimension, only giving illusional hints of what it might look like - nota bene on a 2 - dimensional screen.

Many greetings...

Thanks for your thoughts tertiusgaudens . I'm just learning about this and trying to understand. I tried astral projections many years ago as a form of meditation and I never had success but it is a way to see the 4th dimension...apparently. I experienced things, not from this world and I'm trying to understand why.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 1:45 am » by Tertiusgaudens

antikristiii, you are right, Sagan must be reptilian being an ectothermical guy thus being able to have his brain cooled down in order to have proper imaginations on 4th dimension...

You know, a cool brain is more in the flow...
Emily Dickinson

Initiate

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 1:47 am » by shifter

antikristiii wrote:Image

As corny as that video, A Glorious Dawn is.....I think it f##king rocks :cheers:

Oh yeah and I figured Pindz would like that part :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 2:14 am » by Glenn

@ tertiusgaudens

I have an equally sobering statement for you......you're wrong. :lol:

You know we live in what is called Space-Time, of four dimensions, we experience it constantly, we are part of it. :look:

Who said we can't comprehend it. ? :headscratch:

We measure the fourth dimension just like we measure the other three, just because we can't see it like the others or see it as a particle or a wave doesn't mean we can't comprehend it. :think:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 3:05 am » by Anuki

the first vid started sayin
the reptilians live in the 4th dimension and
have the ability to shapeshift

Its the bloody opposite of what Rock2Trolls says :think: :headscratch:

Anyway,
can anyone give me proof reptilians are real or not, nope!

Theories and assumptions :wink:

Next