THE FOURTH KIND!!!

jetxvii

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 8:59 am » by jetxvii

I went to go see District 9 yesterday ( EXCELLENT MOVIE!!!) and some of the trailers for the movies were looking very sweet. However I came across this trailer while sitting in the theatre. Has anyone heard anything about this? It is based on actual events that are supposedly happening so does anyone have any knowledge of this? and if not how come no one has heard of this? <<<< ( I can just about guess!?!!) Anyways let me know what you think.. either way I think it looks like a good "THRILLER"....

( Note : Allegedly people have been disappearing from this town, and I read somewhere they suspect Government cover up?!?!!?)
(Note 2: I have found some research of an Owlman in Britain.. but thats about it. something about a half man half owl?!?!! I don't know )

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 10:00 am » by Seahawk

WOW!!! Haven't heard about it.

Scary as hell- the concept I mean, or the possibility of fact. I gotta see it!

Thanks

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 10:02 am » by Darrylmckay

We had this the other day.....however I will always take a second chance to see Milla.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

jetxvii

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 10:04 am » by jetxvii

seahawk100 wrote:WOW!!! Haven't heard about it.

Scary as hell- the concept I mean, or the possibility of fact. I gotta see it!

Thanks

not a problem, it actually is pretty scary as hell. makes you wonder whats really going on, and the peoples reactions make them look truly frightened of something... thanks for the response back.

jetxvii

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 10:07 am » by jetxvii

darrylmckay wrote:We had this the other day.....however I will always take a second chance to see Milla.

Uhhh shes not really my type, Kind of reminds me of a Amazonian woman in facial features. but she is a pretty good actress, and she is also starring in a new release of Resident Evil.

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 10:15 am » by Seahawk

I was looking for info. on this subject. I have never before this post heard of the white owl in association with E.T. I Found this pretty interesting, considering.
It was a question by Karan S.,
found on Ask.com. The "scream" raised an eyebrow.

I saw a White Owl - What it symbolize?

Hey!
Hi! to everybody

I am about to tell you an unusual story to you people that really happened to me. For which I am giving you my description.

My Description:
1. I am Hindu by religion and family too.
2. I dont believe in any god or religion and other superstitious things too but my family do believe.
3. Enjoy every religious festival either Hindu or Christianity or Punjabi,etc. Just to be happy and make others happy.
4. I believe in being good, kind and caring to others.(I dont say this but other do).
5. I am not straight.

My Story:
I was just sitting alone in the night on my room's window (actually, a bay window) in a very sad mood. It was quite cold in night at 1 am because it was 25th of December (at 1 am).

I was thinking about my future and suddenly saw the royal blue sky in loneliness made a wish for me and my family and closed my eyes in my wish. (I didn't knew why I made a wish - might be I was unhappy). OK, I suddenly heard a screaming sound and opened my eyes (till then, My wish was over - by chance). A "White Owl" came and sat on an electricity pole (Owl was just 4 meters away from me and glass window was closed). I dont know but why I wasnt scared of that owl. And seemed very cute and smart to me just like a teddy bear. Now, within a second or two another White Owl came and sat along with first one on the electricity pole and started pushing each other to get space. I had my phone near to me and opened my window to take a picture of them and they heard a bit noise of the sliding window and flew away.

THE END

My Questions:
Q1. What do they symbolize?
Q2. Do the White Owls exist in India? or on migration tour because of season change? Please provide a web page about their migration or existence in Delhi in India.
8 months ago

Yikes!!!

(Edit to add:)

Here's another one from "Your Ghost Stories":

By NightMaiden (6 stories) (21 posts)
Date: 2008-02-12
Paranormal Category: Psychic / Medium

In my other stories, I have mentioned that the apartment I used to live in (I think), was haunted. Well, this is another of my experiences. Rather a small paragraph explaining them. At one instance, I was washing my face at the sink, it was about 6:00 PM. I heard a tapping at the window, and as I was wiping myself with a towel, I turned.

I saw a white face pressed into the window, along with hands. It was ghastly. We were are the fourth floor and there was no balcony that way. No one could possibly be there. The face vanished. Despite my fright, I opened the window and looked around. When I turned my head to the right, I saw something black disappear around the corner of the building. By this time, I was freaked, out. That night I rolled my shutters down completely, locked all the doors and slept with the lights on.

The other time, I was in bed. I had a nightmare about owls attacking my window and I was watching them press their beaks against the glass. I love animals, and I loved them then, but for some reason I was scared to death. They broke through the window and the glass fell on me. The owls were white. They started pecking me, and I hurt so much I opened my eyes. I knew it was a nightmare, but I had bolted upright to a sitting position. There on my feet, was sitting a white owl. Of course, I screamed bloody murder and my mother came running. Apparently she couldn't see anything. She sat down straight on the owl. The owl passed right through her. Next time I blinked, it was gone.

I was in bed this time, too. I was staring up at the ceiling, because I couldn't go to sleep. I saw movement on my ceiling and I sat up. I didn't see anything else, so I lay down again. I heard a rasping sound (I slept on a wooden bunkbed that had closets underneath it, instead of being double) on the wood, and I looked over the side. It was a big snake, beige and with orange spots. It slithered onto my bed and coiled around my neck and arms. It started to constrict. I screamed the house down (yet again, I was only about ten or eleven) and in a blink, the snake was gone. Later on at night, it appeared again, only this time with another green python. The next day, I looked them up. Both were a species of snakes.

Does anyone care to explain? This happens all the time. I see things. For instance, I was in my summer house and my parents room was next to me. I was trying to go to sleep. I got up for a glass of water. When I sat back down, I saw a man in a blue suit with red hair, hands outstretched towards my parents' bed. He was very tall, and strongly built, a bit chubby. His hair was spiky and he was wearing a white starched shirt, a blue tie and a blue suit and blue trousers. I yelled out to my parents. They woke up immediately. The man looked up at me, shrugged and disappeared. I was thoroughly shaken.

I am not crazy. I am very sane. And even if my family doesn't believe me, I swear I saw these things. Can anyone help?!

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Writer

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 4:59 pm » by Highbridge

Thanks Jet!

This movie looks like it could have serious potential... looks really good!
I have known about the link with owls for some time. If you ever catch someone interviewing Jim Sparks take the time to listen or watch it since he has really good stuff and describes seeing an owl in detail!

Great find with this movie I will be looking forward to seeing it!
Thanks again!

jetxvii

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 9:39 pm » by jetxvii

seahawk100 wrote:I was looking for info. on this subject. I have never before this post heard of the white owl in association with E.T. I Found this pretty interesting, considering.
It was a question by Karan S.,
found on Ask.com. The "scream" raised an eyebrow.

I saw a White Owl - What it symbolize?

Hey!
Hi! to everybody

I am about to tell you an unusual story to you people that really happened to me. For which I am giving you my description.

My Description:
1. I am Hindu by religion and family too.
2. I dont believe in any god or religion and other superstitious things too but my family do believe.
3. Enjoy every religious festival either Hindu or Christianity or Punjabi,etc. Just to be happy and make others happy.
4. I believe in being good, kind and caring to others.(I dont say this but other do).
5. I am not straight.

My Story:
I was just sitting alone in the night on my room's window (actually, a bay window) in a very sad mood. It was quite cold in night at 1 am because it was 25th of December (at 1 am).

I was thinking about my future and suddenly saw the royal blue sky in loneliness made a wish for me and my family and closed my eyes in my wish. (I didn't knew why I made a wish - might be I was unhappy). OK, I suddenly heard a screaming sound and opened my eyes (till then, My wish was over - by chance). A "White Owl" came and sat on an electricity pole (Owl was just 4 meters away from me and glass window was closed). I dont know but why I wasnt scared of that owl. And seemed very cute and smart to me just like a teddy bear. Now, within a second or two another White Owl came and sat along with first one on the electricity pole and started pushing each other to get space. I had my phone near to me and opened my window to take a picture of them and they heard a bit noise of the sliding window and flew away.

THE END

My Questions:
Q1. What do they symbolize?
Q2. Do the White Owls exist in India? or on migration tour because of season change? Please provide a web page about their migration or existence in Delhi in India.
8 months ago

Yikes!!!

(Edit to add:)

Here's another one from "Your Ghost Stories":

By NightMaiden (6 stories) (21 posts)
Date: 2008-02-12
Paranormal Category: Psychic / Medium

In my other stories, I have mentioned that the apartment I used to live in (I think), was haunted. Well, this is another of my experiences. Rather a small paragraph explaining them. At one instance, I was washing my face at the sink, it was about 6:00 PM. I heard a tapping at the window, and as I was wiping myself with a towel, I turned.

I saw a white face pressed into the window, along with hands. It was ghastly. We were are the fourth floor and there was no balcony that way. No one could possibly be there. The face vanished. Despite my fright, I opened the window and looked around. When I turned my head to the right, I saw something black disappear around the corner of the building. By this time, I was freaked, out. That night I rolled my shutters down completely, locked all the doors and slept with the lights on.

The other time, I was in bed. I had a nightmare about owls attacking my window and I was watching them press their beaks against the glass. I love animals, and I loved them then, but for some reason I was scared to death. They broke through the window and the glass fell on me. The owls were white. They started pecking me, and I hurt so much I opened my eyes. I knew it was a nightmare, but I had bolted upright to a sitting position. There on my feet, was sitting a white owl. Of course, I screamed bloody murder and my mother came running. Apparently she couldn't see anything. She sat down straight on the owl. The owl passed right through her. Next time I blinked, it was gone.

I was in bed this time, too. I was staring up at the ceiling, because I couldn't go to sleep. I saw movement on my ceiling and I sat up. I didn't see anything else, so I lay down again. I heard a rasping sound (I slept on a wooden bunkbed that had closets underneath it, instead of being double) on the wood, and I looked over the side. It was a big snake, beige and with orange spots. It slithered onto my bed and coiled around my neck and arms. It started to constrict. I screamed the house down (yet again, I was only about ten or eleven) and in a blink, the snake was gone. Later on at night, it appeared again, only this time with another green python. The next day, I looked them up. Both were a species of snakes.

Does anyone care to explain? This happens all the time. I see things. For instance, I was in my summer house and my parents room was next to me. I was trying to go to sleep. I got up for a glass of water. When I sat back down, I saw a man in a blue suit with red hair, hands outstretched towards my parents' bed. He was very tall, and strongly built, a bit chubby. His hair was spiky and he was wearing a white starched shirt, a blue tie and a blue suit and blue trousers. I yelled out to my parents. They woke up immediately. The man looked up at me, shrugged and disappeared. I was thoroughly shaken.

I am not crazy. I am very sane. And even if my family doesn't believe me, I swear I saw these things. Can anyone help?!

wow those stories are quite amazing, I can't say whether or not they relate because I am not to familir with this subject matter. however I think maybe its a possible psychological warfare against these people. nome Alaska generally a smaller outed town, it would and could be very easy to abduct, and plant some type ofillusion for people, perhaps a poison that makes them hallucinate? I have no Idea I need more information to make a decision... thanks for the response back.. much appreciated.

jetxvii

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 9:42 pm » by jetxvii

highbridge wrote:Thanks Jet!

This movie looks like it could have serious potential... looks really good!
I have known about the link with owls for some time. If you ever catch someone interviewing Jim Sparks take the time to listen or watch it since he has really good stuff and describes seeing an owl in detail!

Great find with this movie I will be looking forward to seeing it!
Thanks again!

thank you for the response back. yes it looks like a very excellent movie, very scary thought to have.. just looking at their reactions they seem very terrified, that guy even broke a table by jumping out of the couch.. and one looked like he was Levitating in his bed????honestly I don't know what is going on.. but it is damn scary.... I'm not one that believes in Possession but maybe I am wrong?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 10:24 pm » by Blacky

This looks like a cool film!!!
thanks for bringing it to our attention! :flop:

Next