THE GFOL?? WHERE DO WE STAND????

Initiate

PostThu Nov 06, 2008 9:18 pm » by Blackbarbie

hi guys :D im just wondering - dont like kill me for wondering- but like what does every1 think about gfol now??
i mean for some reason i still have belief is that crazy..? and yes i kno sum of u r gna say i am but its my thoughts and feelings and im wondering to myself what do u lot think? u lot put the vids up to mke me believe this stuff but what do u think yourselves??
so many qs lol

so i have a tiny bit of belief still for them i dont think blossom goodchild is an evil person i dont even think she made tht much frm it tbh i actually feel like giving her a hug bless her.

no i dont believe in god or anything but i do believe there is a higher power than us and i do believe its aliens i mean there hyroglyphics thats got to mean summat??

so yea get bk to me on this 1 guys really wana know wht u think =]

:?: ;) ;) :mrgreen: :look: :ohno:

thanks guys but ive got more

uno what guys i bet u wernt saying shes crazy when u was watching the videosof google earth with masses of cloud missing in shapes wer u? what do u have to say to that??
because that proved exactly what she sed it was a few days before when they wer showing these images all over google vid, youtube and disclose and im sure many others soo ccan sum1 answer me what they wer? and nope ur not allowed to say gov did it on purpose lol they wouldnt have thought what she sed was gna kill there secrets so they wouldve let her gho on she wasnt thtbigger threat
and where did all the stories of gfol come from? just from her mouth??

thanks guys ur a big help to me =]
Last edited by Blackbarbie on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Religion was made by a business man.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 06, 2008 10:15 pm » by Wrathofkahn

I would like to share a story with you blackbarbie. I have a friend who for 23 years of his life was a very sane and grounded individual. nobody knows how it happened, but something iin his head snapped about one year ago. He says to this day that the the angel michael and other holy spirits talk to him on a regular basis. These angels are telling him that he is the son of Jesus Christ! The angels supposedly tell him of the second coming of Jesus and that it is him. The angels also told him that he has the powers of christ at his fingertips. He decided to try this out and decided to drive down the street with his eyes closed. They also told him to go to a house and find marys reincarnate soul at this house. Since then he was arrested for breaking and entering, and was locked in an asylum for awhile. My point is that Blossom maybe wasnt lying. Schitzophrenia (or however you spell it)is a very real possibility with her. These "voices" can take control of your life to the point where it becomes their only reality and are compelled to do things or act on these voices. I am a firm believer in extraterrestrial life, but the gfol is a fabrication of blossom's possibly ill mind.

Writer

PostThu Nov 06, 2008 10:57 pm » by Choseneye

i agree with you Wrathofkahn,
i hope blossom consider she might be alil bit schitzo .....and get checked up. :look:

With that said the Truth is out there! :dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 06, 2008 11:39 pm » by Snake Plissken

Agreed, as many crazy theories as i subscribe to, i think the sky is a slightly different colour in Blossoms head!! :D
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Writer

PostFri Nov 07, 2008 1:46 am » by Thephoenix

I still believe and I don't think ur at all crazy. Crazy is living in this society and thinkin this is the way its supposed to be. Crazy is living in a world concerned with money, greed, and power, not loyalty, honor, and respect. As for the GFoL, I'm not sure if they're real but I don't reject anything. I know there's something else out there regardless of whether I'm ever shown or seen anything to prove it. To believe that we're the only beings in the universe is more than crazy, its dumb, ignorant & truly stupid. This universe is too big & we are too small to be alone and that's pure common sense. So I say, just keep believing regardless of what anyone says or what happens. Your beliefs are what makes you you, and while I do beleive in God, my relationship with him is purely individual, meaning its inside me. Everything I need to know is in me & I have my unfailing faith to thank for many things (me still being here is 1 of them). But the truth is out there, just keep an open mind and don't let anyone make u close ur eyes to it.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 07, 2008 3:03 am » by Iwgmac8

thephoenix wrote:I still believe and I don't think ur at all crazy. Crazy is living in this society and thinkin this is the way its supposed to be. Crazy is living in a world concerned with money, greed, and power, not loyalty, honor, and respect. As for the GFoL, I'm not sure if they're real but I don't reject anything. I know there's something else out there regardless of whether I'm ever shown or seen anything to prove it. To believe that we're the only beings in the universe is more than crazy, its dumb, ignorant & truly stupid. This universe is too big & we are too small to be alone and that's pure common sense. So I say, just keep believing regardless of what anyone says or what happens. Your beliefs are what makes you you, and while I do beleive in God, my relationship with him is purely individual, meaning its inside me. Everything I need to know is in me & I have my unfailing faith to thank for many things (me still being here is 1 of them). But the truth is out there, just keep an open mind and don't let anyone make u close ur eyes to it.

Hear hear . too many of us get our belief systems through our conditional upbringing , where to go against the grain singles one out as weird , wacky or insane. It took me 30 odd years to get over my intellectual and social training to realise that the ones who question , the ones who think "is this how its meant to be?" are the sane ones. I too reject nothing out of hand . The only safe time to be able to do that is when I become omniscient. Still learning a lot everyday from friends ,books and sites like Disclose .tv. and others but still don't have an answer to everything yet. Ha Ha. Would I want to if I could? Nope. Just trying to get enough information on where I stand at this juncture of time and space as a small inconsequential creature up against the monster of 21st century geopolitical modernity. If there is a God then the working towards good through the ministrations of an unconditional heart must surely be his/her/their way of doing things. Surely not, " do it my way or vengeance is mine". We are all on our own paths and the wonderful diversity of comments on these pages confirms this I think. Some of those paths will be divergent and some will be closing but we are all on the same journey and that'.s why we're here. To truth. :cheers:
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

Socrates

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 14, 2008 12:29 pm » by Clawspiracy

I don't believe her anymore, but that hasn't stopped me believing and searching for a truth to all of it. As far as her actual prediction, it did not happen, but the result is that we all continue to watch the skies, some of us more intently than before. This isn't a bad thing, and will lead to more documented sightings, so in a small way she helped out. I don't resent her. I think she believes it 100%, and if so that is her reality...

I came across this last night, and this holds a bit more weight in my mind...

http://amo.net/Contact/

I am still looking into it from all angles, but this seems the most promising...
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 14, 2008 12:35 pm » by Kerrblur2

there is no GFOL lol she is a crack-pot, like ive said time again, never heard of this damn group till i came here. and what are the races involved in this so-called GFOL.

Dont get me wrong, its good to have hope of a mass sighting - and life else-where, races, helping and NOT-helping. but come on guys, theres also alot of crap on this internet. and that lady is not right in the head, but was smart enough to take peoples money, by proposing a group lol called Galatic federation of light, (which "I" dont even know what races are in this) are going to come and show there 100 mile-long ships...

I believed for a second, i even offered all you people money if it happened, but drop this crap! stop posting about it, and just look to the skies
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 14, 2008 1:02 pm » by Nik418

Gigantic Fabrication of Shite more like - and my opinion's got nothing to do with having a 'closed mind' or 'conditioned beliefs'. The woman stated specific things would happen on a specific date and NOTHING happened!!! I hereby declare this subject :bullshit: and may God help all those who sail in her... :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 14, 2008 6:18 pm » by Drjones

Yeah Good ol blossom is a couple cans short of a six pack :mrgreen: ...Poor blossom...perhaps i'll get the womam some much needed psychiatric help. :hmmm:

Next