the ghost box

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 7:48 pm » by Flecktarn

i met some ghost hunters while i was away and they were using a spirit box or ghost box as some call it and i was quite impressed with the results ,they were asking questions in spanish and getting answers in spanish to specific questions ,so i asked questions in english and got responses in english this just blew me away ,the box scans on a quick speed across radio channels so just to satisfy my interest and to see if it was just lucky coincidence with the answers i asked if they could say snotty as the chances of that being said on any media is rare and within about 2 minutes it was received through the box this just heightened my interest in the device ,so i am going to get one and experiment and see what happens ,has anyone here had any experience with a ghost box and have any tips
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 9:14 pm » by Cia212

Flecktarn wrote:i met some ghost hunters while i was away and they were using a spirit box or ghost box as some call it and i was quite impressed with the results ,they were asking questions in spanish and getting answers in spanish to specific questions ,so i asked questions in english and got responses in english this just blew me away ,the box scans on a quick speed across radio channels so just to satisfy my interest and to see if it was just lucky coincidence with the answers i asked if they could say snotty as the chances of that being said on any media is rare and within about 2 minutes it was received through the box this just heightened my interest in the device ,so i am going to get one and experiment and see what happens ,has anyone here had any experience with a ghost box and have any tips

Did you make any recordings?

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 11:49 pm » by JoellHamby

Flecktarn wrote:i met some ghost hunters while i was away and they were using a spirit box or ghost box as some call it and i was quite impressed with the results ,they were asking questions in spanish and getting answers in spanish to specific questions ,so i asked questions in english and got responses in english this just blew me away ,the box scans on a quick speed across radio channels so just to satisfy my interest and to see if it was just lucky coincidence with the answers i asked if they could say snotty as the chances of that being said on any media is rare and within about 2 minutes it was received through the box this just heightened my interest in the device ,so i am going to get one and experiment and see what happens ,has anyone here had any experience with a ghost box and have any tips

do not have experience with it and hope i will not :hmmm: :shock:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 1:06 pm » by mediasorcery

didn't clive lewis on ground zero use one of these recently in an old building where its said the ghost of the zodiac killer resides, they got weird messages outta it too , have a listen to the clive lewis show/ground zeros its called I thinks, etc, recent episode or two ago.

man ive had these bloody ghosts hassling me for 20+ years now, although not for last couple of mnths tho, hehe, still see them around people sometimes, wen they choose to present,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 2:21 pm » by DarkHeart

This is an article on ghost boxes http://www.prrsociety.org/ghostbox.html

Personally I would not mess with this shit, its really an electronic Ouija board. Using it is opening yourself, the long term results can be horrific beyond imagining.

I used to ghost hunt as a teenager, and know first hand once things start to happen you are going to have one a hell of a time getting it to stop.
ImageImage

Writer

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 3:28 pm » by Loky

There are some really cool videos on YouTube about this phenomenon

6 mirrors taped together in a cube format with mirrors facing inwards.

It is also known as The Devils Toy Box or Ghost Box

I remember EParanormal on YouTube had some spooky results.

Tune in...

Writer

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 3:42 am » by Loky

DarkHeart wrote:This is an article on ghost boxes http://www.prrsociety.org/ghostbox.html

Personally I would not mess with this shit, its really an electronic Ouija board. Using it is opening yourself, the long term results can be horrific beyond imagining.

I used to ghost hunt as a teenager, and know first hand once things start to happen you are going to have one a hell of a time getting it to stop.

@DarkHeart

I quite agree with you, I would stay away from experimenting.
I also had my encounters as a teenager which was enough to make me think twice.
Things happen, try shaking off attached spirits without help, asking for protection is no protection.