The ghost Thread

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 11:50 pm » by Vulcanic

The ghost thread, Put your best Ghost Shirt on and lets share some story's! what do you know about :

Ectoplasm, Ecto-mist, vapor, ghostly mist,Orbs, spears, globules, balls of light, globes ,Vortex, funnel ghosts ,Shadow ghosts, dark entities ,Apparitions, disembodied spirit, Ghost lights, Streaming ghost energy,Evil spirits, Demons , Crowd Demons,Poltergeist activity, Residue haunting, Spirits, Soul , Angels, Visiting Spirits, ect,ect.....

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 12:06 am » by Opalserpent

I know thats meant to be her knee under the blanket above but it kind of looks like she's cracking a huge fat
under the blanket.

I don't have any personal ghost stories but surely there is enough evidence and proof of life after death.
Volcanic man, why didn't you just do a search under forum and type in ghost and you are bound
to find fuller mature threads you can post to and also you can relate to some of the already posted stories.

here man, this is the perfect thread for you:

quick-ghost-stories-t88410.html?hilit=ghost%20stories
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 12:18 am » by Vulcanic

Opalserpent wrote:I know thats meant to be her knee under the blanket above but it kind of looks like she's cracking a huge fat
under the blanket.

I don't have any personal ghost stories but surely there is enough evidence and proof of life after death.
Volcanic man, why didn't you just do a search under forum and type in ghost and you are bound
to find fuller mature threads you can post to and also you can relate to some of the already posted stories.

here man, this is the perfect thread for you:

quick-ghost-stories-t88410.html?hilit=ghost%20stories

i hear ya but im looking to talk about more then just ghosts:

Ectoplasm, Ecto-mist, vapor, ghostly mist,Orbs, spears, globules, balls of light, globes ,Vortex, funnel ghosts ,Shadow ghosts, dark entities ,Apparitions, disembodied spirit, Ghost lights, Streaming ghost energy,Evil spirits, Demons , Crowd Demons,Poltergeist activity, Residue haunting, Spirits, Soul , Angels, Visiting Spirits,

no thread on dtv covors all of those :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 12:30 am » by Vulcanic

This is a good video, they talk about the bell witch! andrew jackson ran from it lol

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 3:28 am » by Thebluecanary

I don't know if you read my "I cleaned the Devil's House" post from a couple years ago. That was my first encounter with a spirit/paranormal phenomenon that I felt was never human and was for lack of a better term "demonic". Since then, I've done a lot of research that has led me to believe something akin to the John Keel worldview; that there are entities that are terrestrial that feed on the energies that humans give off when they are experiencing strong emotion and that they fuck with us to get what they need. It's easier to make us feel terror than anything else, so that is what they do.

I have never seen or encountered a Shadow Person, though I'm fascinated by the stories of those who have. Orbs, I usually dismiss as dust picked up by digital photography, though a friend who is a paranormal researcher has caught orbs on video doing really unusual un-dust-like things (like moving through and around a dresser and through a closed door) that make me think that there might be more to them in some cases. I once experienced something that I felt was a kind of vortex when I was going ghost hunting with some friends. We were driving in the vicinity of what was supposed to be a haunted bridge where a woman committed suicide. It was a local ghost story of some renown, and you were supposed to flash your lights three times and then the "ghost" would cause your car to cut off. We drove past the bridge, flashed the lights, and lo and behold the engine died. I cranked the car right up and drove past the bridge and down the road a ways, and we determined that we wanted to turn around and go back again to the bridge. I turned around and went the way that should have taken us right back to the bridge; instead, we kept driving and ended up completely on the other side of town. It was impossible for the way we were going to have taken us that way; it was impossible for me to have taken a wrong turn, as all I did was turn around on a side street and head back the way we had come. A trip that should have taken about 20 minutes (to get to where we came out) took less than five. We tried over and over again to either find a route on the map that could explain where we ended up, or to replicate the drive in daylight, with no success. While we were driving that night, we all felt dizzy and had a strange sensation of crawling skin. Afterwards, when we got home (we were freaked out enough by ending up somewhere we shouldn't have that I drove us straight home) we all felt nauseated and very tired. To this day I can't really explain it.

Come on, people, this thread is awesome. Tell me a story!
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 3:33 am » by Spock

Spock wrote:I posted this is the SEGA ghost group but don't believe I ever did on the forum. Not as awesome as Blue Cannary's experience, but very impactful to me nonetheless. Anyway, here is what I have witnessed. Happy Halloween season!

I had a couple of instances during my high school years.

One of my closest friends had 2 little sisters that had died at different times. 1 died when she was an infant and the other died (in the bath tub) when she was 8 years old. When I met my friend, in the 7th grade, he did have a little sister, but she was adopted - I didn't know this at first. There was a family portrait in the living room with his deceased sister, but I always thought it was the sister I knew. Anyway, he lived a couple of houses up from me, and we carpooled to school from the 7th grade through high school.

The first time I spent the night at his house (7th grade) we were sleeping on his screened in back porch. It was around 1 a.m. and we were up watching the TV before the station signed off for the night (remember those days?). I went inside to use the restroom, and it was dark but not pitch black. I didn't close the bathroom door, neither did I turn on the light. As I exited the bathroom I heard what sounded like a wimper or a very soft crying coming from the bath tub. It startled me slightly, but immediately my mind defined it as his sister must have been sleep walking and was in the tub. So, I told my friend and he checked on her, only to find her asleep in her bed (which was his deceased sister's old room). It was at this point that he told me about his other sister passing away in the bathroom. Evidently her mother had started her bath for her, and she got in and her heart stopped, she then slipped under the water. My friend told me that his mother had witnessed her before on a few occasions, but that nobody else in the family ever had.

Fast forward to the high school years. At that point my friends family had put in a large in-ground swimming pool and a stand-alone 2 car garage with an apartment on the 2nd floor which my friend turned into his bedroom/livingroom.

One summer his parents and little sister had gone to Myrtle Beach, he stayed home, and as was always the case, a few of us were there spending the night. During one of the days, his girlfriend (who later in life became my lawyer during my divorce from my first wife), was sunning herself by the swimming pool. A quick summer afternoon thunderstorm rolled through so she went inside to make sure the TV was turned off. It was at that time she claimed to see a "wet naked little girl laying in the bathroom floor". This girl was not someone prone to exaggeration or someone you would know as even being interested in things of the bizarre. The very next summer, the same type scenario took place. The family was back at Myrtle Beach, a few of us were spending the night up in the apartment. We were sharing a 12 pack of beer (between 4 of us). My friends GF was downstairs in the kitchen making some spaghetti (noodles and Ragu).

It was the middle of the night, when she abruptly entered the room where we were upstairs and asked one of my other friends if he would please come down stairs with her. She was crying. Immediately, another friend and I figured she had witnessed something again. A little while later it was confirmed. She didn't want to talk about it at the time, but after calming down a bit she did. She said that she was standing at the sink rinsing out the noodles and when she turned, she saw (the little girl in the family portrait) standing in the door separating the living room and the kitchen. She said she was just looking at her and that she had the very slightest hint of a smile. She said they made eye contact before she simply was no longer there.

The next morning my other friend Richard and I did our very first ghost hunt. It was around 11 a.m. This was WAY before ghost hunting was popular or we had even heard of such a thing, so we just made it up as we went along. We stood in the infamous front bathroom. I had drawn a pentagram on a piece of notebook paper. We held it and asked if "Starla" was there and if she had something to say. We got the feeling (and it has been talked about many times on popular ghost shows) that the room became very "thick". I can't really explain it other than to say that the air was thick, like water. The sensation was somewhat numbing almost. I have always had what I consider a psychic sense, but not a very strong one, not one that I have ever refined but a natural one nonetheless, so I may be sensitive to these types of things, however, my friend that was with me witnessed this feeling as well. After a moment everything went back to normal, and the sense of anxiety that accompanied the sensation went away too. We took the piece of notebook paper and started walking through the house. We picked up the same feeling when we entered the formal living room (you know the living room that the family never sits in, it's the area just off from the front door for when company or strangers drop by). Anyway, just like before, the sensation subsided. It felt to both of us at this point, that we must be chasing her through the house. We started going down the hall to the sister's room (Starla's old bedroom). The closer we got to that room, the heavier the feeling got - to an extreme. Personally, I could not get within 10 feet of the room, my friend went all the way to the door. To me the feeling got so heavy that I felt I was about to pass out. I backed up to gather my senses, and my friend regrouped. We were standing back on the other end of the hall at this point, and I was explaining to him what I had just felt, it was at this point a very quick rushing sensation went between us. We both looked, simultaneously, into the family room. I said "did you just get the feeling" and my friend ended the sentence, "that someone just walked right in between us".

I can only describe the feeling like this. The air being thick and numb, like water, add onto that the feeling of 2 magnets repelling from each other - that invisible force that when you have 2 magnets in your fingers trying to push them together and they won't attract. That is the closest I can get. We stopped our "investigation" at that point and decided to spend the night downstairs in the family room.

There were 5 of us that night. The friend who lived there slept in his old bedroom, leaving the rest of us to the living room. He had never seen or felt anything, only heard his mother's and our testimonies, and he wasn't the slightest bit apprehensive about seeing anything if it were to ever happen - which it never did for him. After he went to bed we stayed up talking about it. One of the guys got so frightened that he had to go home - it was the middle of the night. We had to walk him out to his car and stand in the driveway while he backed out. So, that left 3 of us.

We decided to sleep on the floor, next to each other. Nothing at all had happened up to this point. We were all laying on our backs, facing the same direction, getting ready to nod off, yet still talking just a bit. At this point a light pulsed in the room. It was about the size of a basketball; about 1 foot off the ceiling and 2 feet from the wall. I was looking directly at it when it happened. I can only explain the light as appearing to have life. For instance, the difference in turning a light switch off and on, between what a firefly looks like when its tail lights up. It looked more like the fire fly. There was no apparent source for the light. It only happened once, and it was shocking. The weird thing was, as happens so many times I would later learn, we all just tried to explain it away, then went off to sleep. Quite the contrary actions for 3 people that had just witnessed something so bizarre.

The next instance is even crazier. I'm not sure exactly when this happened, but it was some years after those instances. I was dropped off at the house by some other friends. He was not home (nobody was home) it was the middle of the day. I would NEVER go into the house by myself, but I had never been afraid to go upstairs in the apartment over the garage as it was not actually connected to the house, and it was broad daylight. Inside, there were very thick curtains on a large double window in between 2 beds. The curtains totally blocked out the sunlight. They were parted by about 2 inches, so there was a very bright shaft of light beaming into an otherwise very dim room. I sat on one of the beds and was smoking a cigarette. As I exhaled, I blew the smoke toward the shaft of light. It made a very interesting swirl pattern as it hit the light. If you have ever been to a concert and seen lasers with smoke swirling in them, that is the effect I am talking about. As I did this, I tried to focus on the smoke on the other side of the beam of light. It appeared to go through it, and swirl into a ball. At that point it looked like it would circulate into a ball and then drift back towards me. As I watched this I noticed the ball of smoke seemed to take a form. It turned into a giant fist. As this fist drifted back towards me it would open up and a would be an open hand - palm up - drifting by my face. As I continued to watch, I noticed fingernails, lines in the "skin" everything. I was petrified. I could not even get off the bed and go 15 feet to the door to get out of there. I was scared stiff. Needless to say I didn't blow another puff of smoke. There was a phone next to the bed (rotary dial). I called the friend that had "chased" the sensation through the house with me, and explained what I had witnessed. It took that for me to break the fear hold and burst out of there.

Since that day I have never been in any room of that house without someone else. And I don't think I could even now.

Fast forward. The year was 1994, I was married and my son had been born. Up until this point I had been working at an advertising agency in Spartanburg and my commute took an hour to and from work. I got a job closer to home at the local weekly newspaper, building ads and laying out the pages of the paper. It was not the ideal job or pay, but it was only a few miles from my house.

There was a little old lady that worked with me, she was a proof reader. Her career had been as an English teacher and she was meticulous. She was the "salt of the earth" type, she and her husband both. Very southern and very Christian. They did not own a television - they never cared for one. The little lady's name was "Exie". We called her Sexy or Sexy Exie as a pet name. Sweetest lady you could know.

At some point I had told her of the experiences we had. She relayed to me an experience she and her husband had that yielded proof, which I was lucky enough to hold in my hands. The story went like this…

She and her husband had some land behind their house which contained an old house they used for storage. This old house was the house that her husband had grown up in. The time had come when they wanted to clear the land and demolish the house. They called in the local fire department to have a controlled burn. Evidently that is a normal thing to do in some instances, I had never heard of it. Anyway, during the burn, the husband took pictures of the event. There were picks of the firefighters standing around and the house burning from start to finish, etc. It was in 2 pictures that you can clearly see a woman standing in one of the windows looking out. In one picture she was fuzzy and translucent, but in another she was much more well defined. She was wearing a light blue blouse it appeared (though you could only see her from the midsection up). She had dark hair which was pulled back off her face. You could not make out any distinct features on her face.

Nobody ever saw the lady during the burning. As well, this was before digital cameras. The pictures were taken on a standard 35mm camera and the film developed at a local facility. This woman was Exie's husband's mother. He brought the pictures up to my work one day and showed them to me. At the time I did scan them into the computer, but I have long since lost the scans - what I would do to still have those pictures. Exie and her husband passed away some years ago, but maybe one day I will get off my ass and try to track down next of kin or something to see if thos pictures are still around.

Those are my "ghost" experiences. I have had many more occurrences of the bizarre, which would fall into maybe paranormal - not sure, but these are the ones I attribute to the ghost phenomenon. Ultimately, I think all are connected.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/my-ghost-story-t79560.html#p839777

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 3:35 am » by Spock

Thebluecanary wrote:I don't know if you read my "I cleaned the Devil's House" post from a couple years ago. That was my first encounter with a spirit/paranormal phenomenon that I felt was never human and was for lack of a better term "demonic". Since then, I've done a lot of research that has led me to believe something akin to the John Keel worldview; that there are entities that are terrestrial that feed on the energies that humans give off when they are experiencing strong emotion and that they fuck with us to get what they need. It's easier to make us feel terror than anything else, so that is what they do.

I agree with in total

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 4:05 am » by Thebluecanary

Oooh, anonymous internet share time! This, much like the devil's house story, is something that I've never really told anyone (I think I actually told Spock on skype once, and I've told my husband, but that's it.)

When I was approximately 9 years old, my cousin and I saw a werewolf. Backstory; We were obsessed with the movie Monster Squad, which was an early 80s movie in which classical movie monsters came alive and terrorized a town, and of course some little kids had to save the day. For some reason, we determined that there was a werewolf living in the woods behind my Papaw's house. My cousins and I had a clubhouse down in said woods, and we actually even started stockpiling "silver" (stuff like forks and coins) for our inevitable imaginary battle with the werewolf. This was all kid fun and games, mind you; we were having a great time pretending and the game stretched on for many weekends that we would all spend at Papaw's house with our families. Then, one Saturday, we all arrived at Papaw's to find our clubhouse ransacked and trashed and all the "silver" implements of monster destruction gone. Of course, in pretend world we thought it was the werewolf, but in reality we suspected that it was some neighbor kids who were older than us. We had a lot of fun pretending to plan our revenge against the werewolf, though, and then it was time to eat supper so we went inside. After supper wrestling was on, so we watched that, and by that time it was dark and our parents were gathering us kids up to get ready to go home.

My Papaw's house is an old farmhouse that he built, and it sits on about 14 acres. It has a sort of raised up screen porch on the back that looks down over a big yard with an outbuilding, picnic area, swing set, and driveway and then woods beyond. My cousin J and I went out onto the screen porch that night because he remembered that he'd left his skateboard out in the yard by the picnic table and we were walking out to go get it. There was a big light on a pole that illuminated the picnic table area and a large portion of the front yard, and there was another bright flood light mounted to the corner of Papaw's workshop outbuilding. The yard was very bright. And there, standing under the light that was mounted to the workshop, was a werewolf. And I mean, a stereotypical cartoon of a werewolf; wolf head and wolf claws dressed in a red flannel shirt and blue jeans that were shredded from the knees down. Like, a seriously bad 80s movie werewolf. We of course were terrified. For a second we were just frozen staring at him; he moved in a really strange way, very jerky, and almost just slid sideways into the darkness that was between the pole light and the light on the outbuilding, like he was mounted on a track or something. We saw him again when he came out into the light near the picnic table, and we started screaming for our parents.

They came out onto the porch, my dad and J's mom….and they totally could not see the werewolf. He was still there, just kind of sliding back and forth between the two pools of light, and we could see him and were pointing at him and being hysterical, but they couldn't see him at all. Then, sometime in between one pool of light and the other, he was just gone. We were freaking the fuck right on out, and our parents were trying their best to convince us that we were just victims of overactive imagination. Eventually they got us calmed down and we all went home, but it was a long time before J and I ever felt really comfortable playing in the woods. Eventually, we convinced ourselves that it had just been our imaginations and we were suffering from some kind of shared hysteria. The last time I talked to my cousin J about it, he'd actually forgot about the incident, though when I reminded him he remembered it well and we talked about how weird it was.

Years later (and I mean, I was old enough to be sitting around drinking with my dad) my dad admitted that when he was a kid, he and his parents had gone to the county fair with some of his other siblings, and that they came home to find his oldest brother (who was 19 with a job) standing in the middle of the living room, clutching a rifle, with every light in the house on. He claimed, and continued to insist until he died, that he'd seen a werewolf trying to climb in his bedroom window. It was a "wolf-man" with a wolf face, dressed in A RED FLANNEL SHIRT and jeans, and not only was he so scared that he'd resorted to standing in the middle of the living room with a gun, he insisted upon nailing his bedroom window shut and left it that way until he moved out to get married. My dad said he thought about that when J and I had insisted we saw a werewolf in the yard, even though he himself didn't see anything. I asked him why he hadn't told me that story sooner, and his response was something to the effect of that if he'd ever told me about it while I was a kid I would never have shut up about it and he would never have calmed me or J down that night. He never saw the werewolf that we saw in the yard, and he remains convinced that we (and his older brother) were victims of overactive imagination.

So, were we kids with too much imagination suffering from too much bad movie time? Did my papaw have a perverted, long lived neighbor who liked to dress as a werewolf? Or was it an example of what I was talking about earlier, something that fucks with us so it can eat our tasty tasty fear? :shock:
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 11:15 am » by Spock

Thebluecanary wrote:...something that fucks with us so it can eat our tasty tasty fear? :shock:

I think this is the answer. You can even extrapolate and have a phenomenon such as the Golden Federation of Light telling Blossom Goodchild to tell the world they would land on October 14 or even Moroni appearing at the foot of Joseph Smith's bed.

Read "Messengers of Deception" and "Passport to Magonia" by Jaques Vallee.

Considering the the Double Slit experiment and realizing that our own perceptions alter (create) reality, your werewolf is somehow bizarrely possible. And don't forget the massive wolf story of Skin Walker Ranch.

I don't have the answers and the truth can be stranger than fiction, there are so many subjective experiences of the bizarre that, like Carl Jung, a true seeker with an open mind can only come to the conclusion that there is more to reality than what our senses perceive at face value.

Writer

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 1:20 pm » by Data

Vulcanic wrote:The ghost thread, Put your best Ghost Shirt on and lets share some story's! what do you know about :

Ectoplasm, Ecto-mist, vapor, ghostly mist,Orbs, spears, globules, balls of light, globes ,Vortex, funnel ghosts ,Shadow ghosts, dark entities ,Apparitions, disembodied spirit, Ghost lights, Streaming ghost energy,Evil spirits, Demons , Crowd Demons,Poltergeist activity, Residue haunting, Spirits, Soul , Angels, Visiting Spirits, ect,ect.....

Upload to Disclose.tv

I only got one thing to say to this thread...

http://youtu.be/R5DqX9vDcOM

Next