The Giants Lost in History

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:00 am » by Vulcanic

ANAK Society
The ANAK Society is a secret society and honor society of the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) in Atlanta, Georgia, USA founded in 1908, the oldest known there. ANAK's purpose is "to honor outstanding juniors and seniors who have shown both exemplary leadership and a true love for Georgia Tech". The society is named after Anak, a biblical figure said to be the forefather of a race of giants....

Anak
According to the Book of Numbers, during the conquest of Canaan by the Israelites, Anak (spelt as both ענק and as הענק depending upon the reference) was a well known figure, and a forefather of the Anakites (Heb. Anakim) who have been considered "strong and tall," they were also said to have been a mixed race of giant people, descendants of the Nephilim (Numbers 13:33). The use of the word "nephilim" in this verse describes a crossbreed of God's sons and the daughters of man, as cited in (Genesis 6:1-2) and (Genesis 6:4). The text states that Anak was a Rephaite (Deuteronomy 2:11) and a son of Arba (Joshua 15:13). Etymologically, Anak means [long] neck.

According to Deuteronomy 2:20 Zamzummim is the Ammonite term for the race of giants who lived in Ammon before the arrival of the Ammonites; the Hebrew term is Rephaim while the Moabite term is Emim (Deut 2:11).

An ancient people in pre-Israelite Canaan, legendarily giants. They were conquered by Amraphel (Gen 14:5). They are identified with the Zamzummim in the land of Ammon (Deut 2:20) and their land is also placed in Bashan (Deut 3:13). The Rephaim are not known from any other historical source.

A valley to the south of Jerusalem (Wadi el-Werd). One of the landmarks between the territories of Judah and Benjamin (Josh 15:8; 18:16) through which the Philistines invaded Judah (II Sam 5:18, 22), and where they were defeated by David (II Sam 5:25).

People mentioned in connection with the war of the kings of Shinar against the kings of the region of the Dead Sea. According to the Bible Chedorlaomer conquered the Zuzim in Ham. On the other hand (Deut 2:10-11, 20-21) the Zuzim (i.e. Zamzummim) lived in the land of Ammon.

Anak (ā'năk), according to a folk tradition in the Bible, an ancestor of the Anakim, a tribe of giants inhabiting Hebron and its vicinity at the time of the Israelite conquest of Canaan. Arba is cited as Anak's father, and Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai as his sons. According to early tradition in the Book of Joshua, Joshua and Caleb practically eradicated the tribe.

Nephilim (nēfĭl'ĭm), in the Bible, Hebrew word of no known meaning, denoting peoples of gigantic stature with superhuman strength. The term is translated as "giants" in the Authorized Version. The Book of Genesis refers to Nephilim as the offspring of marriages between "daughters of humans" and "sons of God."

King OG
Amorite king of Bashan in Transjordan, ruler of 60 towns; he engaged the Children of Israel in battle, after they had defeated King Sihon of Heshbon on their journey to Canaan. Og eventually saw his kingdom destroyed by Moses and the children of Israel. The area of this kingdom which included the Hermon region to the north, and was bounded by the Jordan on the west, was repopulated by parts of the tribe of Manasseh (Num 21:33-35; Deut 3:1-13). Og is portrayed as a giant, one of the last of the awesome Rephaim; whose huge bedstead in Rabbath-Ammon was particularly impressive (Deut 3:11; Josh 12:4-6; 13:12). News of the defeat of their two powerful kings caused consternation among the Canaanites (Josh 2:10; 9:9-10), and encouraged the Israelites, who had hitherto gone in fear of the formidable Canaanite and Amorite monarchs (Ps 135:10-12)

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:03 am » by Vulcanic

lowsix wrote:You have had me hooked from the very first post in this thread
and it just keeps getting better...this is what DTV is supposed to be.

Vulcanic, you are simply one of DTVs unsung heros.
You're like fuckin King Kong or some shit...

Epic post..
Thanks so much from the bottom of my hardened
cynical heart for all your hard work on this one.

Glad to see you back around.

To make a long story short, i could have just said this: lol
bleever wrote:vulcanic...epic...kudos...great post ...im 2 hours in...dabbled in this before but this is complete...thank you

Lowsix check out these 2 Threads i made here on DTV they kinda of hook into this subject
gobekli-tepe-11500-12000-years-old-rewrites-our-history-t50542.html

and

vanished-peoples-forgotten-places-t45917.html

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:11 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:14 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:16 am » by Troll2rocks

How did we lose the giants ? I mean we found the Brontosaur ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:17 am » by Temps13

mainstream historys a lie,c'mon truth seekers,lets get to the real history n piece what we can together from thr fragments they didnt succeed in destroying or hoarding away..we know more now than ever for ages..they want us dumbed down..like they had the masses thinking the earth was flat not so long back...the fuss they kicked up when telescopes came back out..
lets find out what the long headed guys n gals were,before this sits totally compromised too..Were they all just wrapped to increase brain size,particularly around the 3rd eye/thalmas/pineal-or did some grow that way naturally?wrapped ones are said to have less plate thickness & 3 tiny holes where the plates meet. if popes have active conduits,and alfonso de este was married to popes daughter lucrezia borgia..hows that tie in with him wrapping his daughters head and elongating it? we're onto something here.why do sumerian images show kings etc anointed with pine cones?symbolic of the pineal connection,our connection to them,now withered in most.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:17 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:20 am » by Temps13

for some reason my images wont post,oh well,one was ginerva d este with her doliocephalic cranium,the other was an anunnaki holding a pinecone,which you've all seen.the other was a statue of a pine cone,representing the pineal,in tibet...dunno who did it,or whether the chinese have trashed it..now theres a crime-them rping the knowledge in Tibet,our oldest extant history bar the vedas....since the christians etc destroyed ll the rest,kept it for thm selves and set us back so far,wont share what they know about the 'master race...with their moon bases etc...we are just livestock to them scum
Last edited by Temps13 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:22 am » by Vulcanic

troll2rocks wrote:How did we lose the giants ? I mean we found the Brontosaur ?

Smithsonian Institute Coverup on Giant Race Pre-existing Modern Man
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/smithsonian.html

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:24 am » by Vulcanic

temps13 wrote:mainstream historys a lie,c'mon truth seekers,lets get to the real history n piece what we can together from thr fragments they didnt succeed in destroying or hoarding away..we know more now than ever for ages..they want us dumbed down..like they had the masses thinking the earth was flat not so long back...the fuss they kicked up when telescopes came back out..
lets find out what the long headed guys n gals were,before this sits totally compromised too..Were they all just wrapped to increase brain size,particularly around the 3rd eye/thalmas/pineal-or did some grow that way naturally?wrapped ones are said to have less plate thickness & 3 tiny holes where the plates meet. if popes have active conduits,and alfonso de este was married to popes daughter lucrezia borgia..hows that tie in with him wrapping his daughters head and elongating it? we're onto something here.why do sumerian images show kings etc anointed with pine cones?symbolic of the pineal connection,our connection to them,now withered in most.

:flop: :cheers:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext