The Life After Death thread...

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 9:57 pm » by Spock

Thanks SC.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 10:25 pm » by 99socks

Seriouscitizen wrote:After that i 'discovered' the spiral pattern in my thinking processes and the recurrence of the fibonacci sequance in nature and in 'us' i bought this book. Its called 'de bijna dood ontrafeld, in het licht van de fibonacci code- Drs Maureen Venselaar' She is a scientific researcher and studied NDE for over 10 years before she finished her book. Her book has only been published in Dutch and will most likely be translated. It has come up with some remarkable stuff. Even some new explanations that see the connections of the fibonacci sequence connected with our consciousness and how cells emit photons when they die. Interesting stuff so hence ill post the summary as you can read it on the website; http://www.debijnadoodontrafeld.nl/international.html.

Apology for that long post ;). I havent read the whole book yet. Its on my to do list. Since i work at a cemetary, the idea I have for years now, to not be afraid of death, has even grown on me more. Somehow looking at the tombstones, some of them have pictures on it, it feels like those people are still 'allive', still there. Its a FEELING ofcoarse and no way i can back that up with a scientific research or any evidence. But the feelings is pretty strong and there. And i'm glad of it. In light of this subject i dowloaded 'Astral City, a spiritual journey' A movie that covers the same subject, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1467388/. Seems cool to me. I gonna watch it tnight..

Reminds me of this....

http://threshingfloor-radio.com/index.p ... silverman/

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 3:34 am » by Newearthman

Seriouscitizen wrote: In light of this subject i dowloaded 'Astral City, a spiritual journey' A movie that covers the same subject, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1467388/. Seems cool to me. I gonna watch it tnight..

I read the book 'The Astral City' and I highly recommend it :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 4:23 am » by Aragajag

Being able to commune with animals when you are tripping, does that come into the equation? One time last year when I smoked some dmt Bob the labrador said to me "why is it that you speak to me the way you do?"
Usually I had yelled at him but it was a frustrated got the shits type of talk to the dog. Ever scince I have treated him different and our relationship is far more beneficial, in knowing him not as just a dog. It is now that we are more friends than any other terms.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 4:42 am » by Emeraldtruth

Spock wrote "That the climax of a life could be to be an object of someone else's motivation, and that person to another, and it spirals out".
Yeah I think we're similar there except for your ma and dog perhaps. :wink:
There's a movie out now which deals with this, you might enjoy.
I'm really looking forward to it. I'll just put a trailer up actually and delay the remainder of my post. 1min..

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 4:44 am » by Emeraldtruth

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 4:51 am » by Emeraldtruth

Seriouscitizen wrote/quoted: As we approach the end of life...
a fundamental process starts which releases an 'exotic energy'.

I see a flaw there potentially in that idea. Not being argumentative,
but it seems to suggest that a young child for example who died suddenly,
wouldn't have this "exotic energy" and may suffer perhaps.

Am I rightin my interpretation? That seems fkd up.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 5:39 am » by Aragajag

I had dreams of future mundane events in my own life that were unexplainable to anyone else as a child.
Is there life after death? no there is only life and this we have now it is the dream that will direct us in the liquid realm of consciousness without form.
Is there a god, no not in the religious sense its to easy to know and stand under.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Writer

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 6:50 am » by Flyingpenguin

:pray: Before I open up this thread, I thought I was already the "guru" of this subject, what information or VDO could this guy be offering would be be something that I have already seen ok know... but yet, you have proven me wrong buddy !!!. that's some interesting VDO / theory that's you have posted. :flop:
:flop: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper::clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper::clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 6:55 am » by Kinninigan

:headscratch:

In the book of genesis god says he created "heaven" in the firmament between the waters.

How come christians never discuss this?

I never heard any paster or priest talk about this

Sounds like heaven is a cave system between hollow earth and the surface, or god is talking about the astroid belt and its a mother ship.

as far as my beliefs, i am not religious or athiest

my beliefs fall in line with the teachings of the universe as per zen teachings.

you want answers...learn to meditate and activate your pineal gland..then you can become a "god"

we are multidimensional beings that change form and move on...

and their are MANY gods...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

PreviousNext