The Life After Death thread...

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 5:17 pm » by Aragajag

Spock wrote:Thanks man, yea I was hoping this thread could really turn into a useful repository of ground breaking confirmation and education - and then Teloc posted. :P

He has been freaking my out for ages, I thought it was a phase.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:08 am » by SamueltheLion

99socks wrote:What I've always wanted to know is, how/why is it that some people see heaven in their NDE, and some see hell? What do they have in common? I have heard "heaven" stories from people all over the world, from different cultures and different religions, some people admitting that they were terrible, miserable, or selfish people before-hand, and others living quiet, peaceful lives.... and the same thing with people who have seen hell.

What is the REAL difference between these two groups?

maybe the way in which they transitioned beyond, and the way in which they came back.

in a state of calm, or terrified rigidity.

you know they say we have many many dreams every night, the difference is how much we can remember?

maybe some people are programmed to remember the horrific and traumatic, whereas others to remember the great.

positive or negative outlook.

meister eckhart put it like this:

When you die, you may see demons ripping away your flesh, but if you have the right perspective, you will see that those demons are really angels, liberating you from your body.
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:12 am » by Jetski

Hey, ordered three books last week..Journey of Souls, Destiny of Souls AND Proof of Heaven!!!! :flop:

Can't wait to start reading Proof of Heaven. Should arrive within the next week. :flop: Thanks once again for the recommendation! :D

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 23, 2012 6:34 pm » by Spock

I just added this segment to the video I have been working on "Evidence of the Spirit"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 pm » by Jetski

Okay, I've been meaning to bump this thread but just never got around to it until now. Two of the three books I ordered arrived last week....Destiny of Souls and Proof of Heaven. :clapper:

I'm up to chapter 10, in Proof of Heaven and there's a couple of things I'd like to say thus far. First, The Prologue...the parachuting incident. I can totally relate to Dr. Alexander because I too had an incident several years ago where for a long time I pondered on how the hell I managed to do what I did at that time. It happened so fast, I didn't have time to think let alone react but I did, otherwise I, along with several family members wouldn't be here today. It was a real eye opener for me, completely changed my life, so to speak.

Secondly, the Realm of the Earthworm's-Eye View :nails: I'm wondering if this is what people who've had a negative NDE, experience too, which is why they believe they went to hell and there's no such thing as heaven or light etc. According to Dr. Alexander, it was a very dark place, grotesque animal faces bubbling out of the muck/mud, making screeching noices etc, all sounds quite terrifying. Is it possible, those few that have had a negative NDE were in the Realm of the Earthworm's-Eye View, but regained consciousness before moving beyond that Realm like Dr. Alexander and so many others who've had a NDE have? I'm thinking it's definitely possible! :think: Thoughts??

Okay, back to reading I go, am thoroughly enjoying it!! :D

Spock, I'll take a look at the video you posted above once my next lot of gigabytes come through! *sighs* lol.

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:30 pm » by Spock

I think Dr. Alexander believes the "muck and mud" of the Earthworm view was actually when his physical mind was waring with his consciousness, the state of his coma-puss-soaked brain. Kind of the carnal locked-down battle between the physical and the spiritual, it was during those times that periodically he would see the melody (of light) which would help him remember the majesty of the realm of Heaven, and he would return, then slip back. This "back and forth" happened a couple of times.

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 03, 2013 10:16 am » by Spock

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 03, 2013 7:37 pm » by 99socks

Jetski wrote:
I can totally relate to Dr. Alexander because I too had an incident several years ago where for a long time I pondered on how the hell I managed to do what I did at that time. It happened so fast, I didn't have time to think let alone react but I did, otherwise I, along with several family members wouldn't be here today. It was a real eye opener for me, completely changed my life, so to speak.

Care to share?
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 3:21 am » by Ishumble

Yeah heaven,hell and the lake of fire are real.There are no adequate works to explain the experience when you have experienced them.Never had one with the lake and I hope and pray I never do.But have been to a hell,it was not a burning hell just void of everything color,light,hope,saw some demons talked to some snakes,they where huge, like big gigantic.

Heaven was awesome did not want to come back, hyper and exaggerated color,the peace was tangible those experiences are so real, more real than living cause they are spiritual.

No one has to believe me cause I know what I experienced, and knew where I was you just know that is the thing about an experience. I know what is was for me,and when it is for someone else they will have their own. I no longer try to convince people I just share. :sunny:

Initiate

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 4:48 am » by Ishumble

PreviousNext