The global warming myth

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 02, 2009 12:09 pm » by Drjones

ricohno wrote:Saying that global warming is a hoax is the the worste you can do. The global warming is there, no doubt scientificly proved, the question is how much does humans affect it? think most of you people want to avoid paying tax, money above everything, thats most peoples problem.

Sorry to disagree with you my friend.....The global warmnig is there-NO DOUBT...oh really then why the heck am i posting stuff about this subject if there is NO DOUBT...there is always doubt in decision making..Global warming is a CON....the CLIMATE IS CHANGING and if you look at even more recent evidence to do with sun activity and the Earths dwindling magnetic field then i think you have a little evidence as to why the climate is behaving the way it is...Damn even look at my correspondece from the Space science institute when i am told that we ARE IN FOR A MINI ICE AGE.Time will tell and i think i am right :?:
Damn moron :evil:

Initiate

PostFri Jan 02, 2009 1:27 pm » by Alexrubic

You only have to read things like this:
http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytech.com%2FSea%2BIce%2BEnds%2BYear%2Bat%2BSame%2BLevel%2Bas%2B1979%2Farticle13834.htm
To know all the doom-mongers predictions based on anthropogenic global warming is a load of hogwash!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 02, 2009 3:42 pm » by Drjones

Cheers Alex,glad to see you are keeping your mind clear :flop:
Global warming is NOT REAL was NEVER REAL and IS DEFINETELY NOT CAUSED by HUMAN CO2 emissions...CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL...has been happening for thousands/millions of years no doubt and is a phenomenon that no human in modern times today can know enough about.....it's exact operations and the answers to all the why's and to say THIS IS WHY THIS IS HAPPENING AND SO FORTH....
We have to though i believe DEFINETELY cut pollution BIGTIME the next 50 years.I really believe the human species does not have 100 years left in it if it continues onward like it is today :scary:
Obaahhmma is right WE DO NEED CHANGE...we need to connect more to our enironment and one another :sunny:
FEAR MONGERING is a tool of the NWO...avoid...avoid :evil:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 8:29 pm » by Drjones

Global warming....NO.....climate change..YES.....mini ice age...very likely :flop:
http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... er-britain

My brother Sam was responsible for that article...lol :oops:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 10:21 pm » by Alexrubic

No doubt, now that many places are suffering the coldest 'snap' for some considerable time, the global climate alarmists will be saying: "Ah, but it is still due to global warming caused by the increased man-made CO2 greenhouse gas emissions"!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 10:24 pm » by Towelie

I dont remember where i saw this recently but apparently the ice caps this year melted at the same rate they did in the 70s - big diff from what weve been told is happening.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 09, 2009 11:35 am » by Drjones

What we know for sure..
911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB...and...
GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT REAL...climate change yes...carbon emissions are causing this..gimme a break :shock:

Initiate

PostSat Jan 10, 2009 12:31 am » by ratash

I think the global warming is a myth, I mean how can it be right that the powers that be tell us not use our cars as much as its having an effect on our planet then in the next breath they want to save some car firms from going out of buisness :bang;
Talk about double standards, Let them go bust their will be plenty of other cars on the road, Lets face it their are way too many :top:
I think the most thing affected by all this pollution is us (it aint fresh air) All they are bothered about is money :censored: :bang;
Last edited by ratash on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 4:13 pm » by Drjones

ratash wrote:I think the global warming is a myth, I mean how can it be right that the powers that be tell us not use our cars as much as its having an effect on our planet then in the next breath they want to save some car firms from going out of buisness :bang;
Talk about double standards, Let them go bust their will be plenty of other cars on the road, Lets face it their are way too many :top:
I thing the most thing affected by all this pollution is us (it aint fresh air) All they are bothered about is money :censored: :bang;

So who on the site is going to go along with the carbon tax then..i know i aint paying.We are a carbon based lifeform for heavens sake :censored:
Are the aliens running things or what :nails:

Initiate

PostMon Jan 12, 2009 9:36 pm » by ratash

drjones wrote:
ratash wrote:I think the global warming is a myth, I mean how can it be right that the powers that be tell us not use our cars as much as its having an effect on our planet then in the next breath they want to save some car firms from going out of buisness :bang;
I thing the most thing affected by all this pollution is us (it aint fresh air) All they are bothered about is money :censored: :bang;

So who on the site is going to go along with the carbon tax then..i know i aint paying.We are a carbon based lifeform for heavens sake :censored:
Are the aliens running things or what :nails:

Good post mate :flop:

PreviousNext