The global warming myth

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 10, 2008 9:19 pm » by Drjones

Hi guys,
Hopefully Obama will not have his way and get us all paying a freakin ridiculous carbon tax....anyway read my following email from the HEAD of the Space science institute in Florida with regards to "global warming". :hmmm:

Dear mrx,(i changed my name) :mrgreen:

Thanks for your email.

All the basic information one needs to know about the coming cold era and why it is sun caused is contained in the RC Theory page (with included references) at the SSRC web site.

The "irrefutable" evidence you seek is now upon us as was predicted by me when I first discovered the solar cycles that determine the scheduling of our major climate swings. Specifically, an historical decline in solar activity combined with a now established trend of long term drop in the Earth's temperature are the hallmarks of the evidence. Be assured global warming has indeed ended and we are heading into a long deep cold period.

Regards,
John Casey

Ok guys....BE ASSURED GLOBAL WARMNG HAS ENDED AND WE ARE HEADING INTO A LONG DEEP COLD PERIOD :evil: I asked John about how bad he thought the cold might be and he could'nt say...it could be quite bad not catastrophic bad was the vibe i got from him on that.

What do you think?
Space and science research centre website here http://www.spaceandscience.net/

Initiate

PostMon Nov 10, 2008 11:08 pm » by Alexrubic

It's taken me a while to come around but I am now pretty much convinced that 'global warming' is a myth (and was always a myth!). However, I'm not going to be as quick to swallow the 'global cooling' theory as anything but another scaremongering myth!

The fact is, even when we were getting those dire warnings of global warming, the satellite and weather balloon data was showing a cooling trend. Yes, I'm pretty convinced now that the main driving force of our climate is the Sun (perhaps with influences from other natural cosmic phenomena) and the Sun has also been in an unprecedented 'quiet' period - perhaps due to our alignment with the galactic plane.

But is this anything more than the periodic shifts to and fro that the earth and the solar system as a whole has experienced over the millennia? I would need a lot more convincing of that this time around!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 11, 2008 11:44 am » by Drjones

alexrubic wrote:It's taken me a while to come around but I am now pretty much convinced that 'global warming' is a myth (and was always a myth!). However, I'm not going to be as quick to swallow the 'global cooling' theory as anything but another scaremongering myth!

The fact is, even when we were getting those dire warnings of global warming, the satellite and weather balloon data was showing a cooling trend. Yes, I'm pretty convinced now that the main driving force of our climate is the Sun (perhaps with influences from other natural cosmic phenomena) and the Sun has also been in an unprecedented 'quiet' period - perhaps due to our alignment with the galactic plane.

But is this anything more than the periodic shifts to and fro that the earth and the solar system as a whole has experienced over the millennia? I would need a lot more convincing of that this time around!

Thanks for the constructive points m8.I believe global cooling is a reality but how cold is it going to get,hopefully not too cold you know :scary: .There could be crop issues so the food supply could be hit hard,John Casey stated that to me in another email that he thought the food supply would be affected quite badly.Well like you say Alex i'm not one for either for scaremongering,that's an easy way to make money and get people to do what you want them too,get them living in fear.Anyway the planet i'm sure goes through these NATURAL cycles over thousands of years etc of heating and cooling for whatever reason,we just have to have adapt as a species.We DO need to curb our pollution i believe as much as we can these days,look after mother earth and she will be kind to us i think. :flop:
Oh yeah i have to say before i go.......
DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER :evil:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 11, 2008 5:20 pm » by Alexrubic

I think we have certainly been given a 'bum rap' over anthropogenic causes of climate change. Probably to screw even more tax money out of us. There was more CO2 being pumped into the earth's atmosphere during the age of the great dinosaurs than man is currently responsible for due to his burning of fossil fuels!

I agree that we should have respect for the earth on which we depend and treat our environment like a palace and not muck it up with pollutants. But there have been many improvements in technologies that make sure the emissions caused by fossil fuels, etc. are minimised and/or their environmental impact reduced.

Until we can find a clean, non-polluting, renewable source of energy for the world, developing nations should not be discouraged from making the most of their natural resources (coal, oil, gas, etc) by developed nations dictating terms in the interest of preventing 'climate change'! As long as they can be helped to use it wisely and safely we should not stand in the way of their development (usually as a prelude to stealing their resources for ourselves - the first world!).
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

Initiate

PostTue Nov 11, 2008 11:54 pm » by Bobbyinedmonton

For one, we need to start looking at the Earth as a Living being. Check out The Gaia Hypothesis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_hypothesis

I've always had a difficult time telling whether people were against the whole theory of Global Man-Made Climate Change, or the theory of Global Warming.

As far as I am concerned, any man who denies that we are capable of changing the climate of this planet, is just that, a man. You might as well deny that I pay over $100/month to heat the atmosphere in my 1200 SQ Ft. home during the winter (for about six months).

I'm sorry if this insults anyone, but to continue to deny that our way of life is having a negative impact on the planet as a whole is nothing more than blind ignorance by a group of capitalistic pigs who will defend to their death their right to use as much as they want, and to burn as much as they want without any regard for the kids who have to inherit this planet one day. And those capitalistic pigs have been so successful with their TV ads, we don't even question the facts of what their product is doing.

We let 'em cut down the trees. We let 'em scare us into cleaning all the bugs out of our houses. We let 'em push the animals out for our own gain. And we've lit fires absolutely EVERWHERE on Earth that Humans occupy (Gasoline Engine, Refinery burning stacks, Camp Fires, Fireplaces, Furnaces, Hot Water Tanks, Manufacturing, etc. etc.). Fires that weren't there before us.

Will we kill the planet with "Global Warming"? No. Just ourselves. The Earth will freeze us off or something to preserve it's own biosphere.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 12, 2008 12:47 am » by Alexrubic

So what is a man who doesn't deny that we are capable of changing the climate on this planet??? :headscratch:

It's quite easy to deny it because there is no definitive data to show it does happen. The anthropogenic contribution to atmospheric CO2 is dwarfed by all the natural sources (and the earth's ocean is a very effective CO2 'sink'). By far the biggest contribution to the 'greenhouse effect' in earth's atmosphere is water vapour. When you take these things into account, the total man-made contribution to the whole 'greenhouse effect' is 0.28% (and only 0.117% is anthropogenic CO2)!

Yes, man pollutes the environment with chemical and biological waste, but we have already developed the technologies needed to lessen our impact on the environment (and continue to develop them) - even when using fossil fuels. This is apparent from the foregoing figures...we are not pumping anywhere near the amount of CO2 or methane into the atmosphere that finds its way there by purely natural, non-human means!

It's just another scare tactic to keep the masses impoverished, guilty, reliant on and subservient to the 'powers that be'!

As you so rightly said, if man ever did pose a real danger to the Gaia earth, she would shrug us off by means of some compensatory natural disaster. It's not the earth or it's eco-system we really threaten with the incorrect use of our technology but ourselves as a species. The earth and all non-human life on it would still continue and evolve long after man has gone!

Initiate

PostWed Nov 12, 2008 1:10 am » by Snake Plissken

Obviously polluting the planet is not a great thing to do, but i do think that the earth has a natural cycle, climate change happens with our without our input.

The NWO, Secret shadow government or whoever it is that is making existence so difficult at the moment can jumps on making people feel guilty about there 'carbon footprint' as another means of controlloing what we fear and worry about.

That said, only an idiot would believe its ok to desroy all our forests and suck the earth dry of coal and gas and fill the air with carbon monoxide!

Things are NEVER totally black and white, its not one thing or the other , its about striking a balance with nature. The planet has plenty to give as long as you dont rape the fuck out of it. :)

People are ignorant if they believe that our pollution of the planet is not an issue, but this planet goes through changes with or without us.

Well, that basically my opinion. :D
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Initiate

PostWed Nov 12, 2008 3:47 am » by Bobbyinedmonton

Honestly, let's let just let some numbers do the talking...

101.605 Quadrillion BTU's = 101,605,000,000,000,000BTU

A single British Thermal Unit (BTU) is a measurement of the heat required to raise the temperature of a pound (0.12 Gallons[2]) of water one degree Fahrenheit[1].

So, when you do the math on over a hundred Quadrillion BTU, you can see that in 2007, the United States of America essentially heated up 12,175,168,894,116,200 (12 Quadrillion)[3] Gallons of water one degree Fahrenheit.

You could also re-write it to say that the United States of America, boiled[4] 67,639,827,189,534 (67 Trillion)[5] gallons of water.

This would mean that the United States of America, boiled 102,484,586 (102 Million)[6] Olympic Sized Swimming Pools [7] with their energy consumption alone in 2007 [8]

Four sources, and I have a feeling that that a hundred years ago, we sure as hell weren't capable of boiling the water in 102 million swimming pools.

It's too bad you didn't really push the button on that EMP satelitte in real life, there Mr. Plissken. The power outage would help our current situation. ;)

A BTU is defined as the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61°Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BTU

1 Pounds = 0.119 828 442 44 Gallons [US]
Waterweigth Calculator

101,605,000,000,000,000BTU x 0.11982844344 Gal/lb = 12175168894116200Gal [US]

212F (boiling) - 32F (Freezing) = 180F

12,175,168,894,116,200Gal / 180F[1] = 67,639,827,189,534Gal[US]

Olympic Sized Swimming Pool = 660,000 Gal [US] Min.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympic_swimming_pool

67,639,827,189,534Gal[US][5] / 660,000Gal/OSSP[6] = 102,484,586 OSSP

OSSP = Olympic Sized Swimming Pool

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 12, 2008 4:38 am » by Spock

alexrubic wrote:But is this anything more than the periodic shifts to and fro that the earth and the solar system as a whole has experienced over the millennia? I would need a lot more convincing of that this time around!

You're right Alex.

And, the interesting thing to me is the Myan calender in all this. I don't believe the calender was the work of soothes and magicians, the ONLY validity that can come from any perceived wisdom from the myan calender and 2012, is if it is ancient and CYCLICAL knowledge. Who knows what the source of that knowledge was, but what is undisputable is that as we near 2012, the sun is calming down, we are entering the galactic plain and we have entered a new age of the zodiac, give or take a few years.

I am not a horoscope guy or someone that hangs on astrology, but I do find it a little too coincidental to be coincidence, that the 3 instances mentioned are all culminating before our eyes.

Damn, wouldn't it be GREAT to know True History as opposed to "pre-history".

SPOCK
:alien:

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 12, 2008 4:49 am » by Spock

As far as the political side of global warming goes. Fuck It. I have read just as much for it as against it.

I have no opinion whatsoever, but I think making the planet, and our actions greener, seems to be the logical ideal. Who in their right mind would stand against that notion?

Next