the"golden proof"behind Assad gas accusations : Israeli rec

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 4:05 pm » by Akashicrebel

Londonmystic wrote:What some may or may not know I suspect nobody know about that accept youis that the Assad regime have been gassing anyone who stood up to them. WOW do you have links for that???They have been doing it for years and it just wan't made public.YEA. the mozzad will let this kind of info to stay "unpublicated" :alien51: :lol: :alien51: Why do you think the country has been so well behaved for years? There is no question of who is responsible for this

if you don't have any question's that very good for you! you actually can move on, and check out the rest of the great place DTV that some of us call "home". why to give your firs quote to this kind of "unquestional" subject? the rest is really interesting, and you can come back to check up later, to see how we, who still have questions, catching-up.
:cheers:

:hiho:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 4:22 pm » by Slith

Ah man, I don't know which way to think on this now. I read too much, so yeah I'm sitting on the fence. I'll let better minds than mine debate this.

Still will keep an eye on it for sure

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 4:35 pm » by Tuor10

interesing 'fact': In Syria, there are a lot of people with red hair.

Writer

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 5:47 pm » by Yaok

Londonmystic wrote:What some may or may not know is that the Assad regime have been gassing anyone who stood up to them. They have been doing it for years and it just wan't made public. Why do you think the country has been so well behaved for years? There is no question of who is responsible for this

Based off your post, it most be ok for me to say this without showing any proof right?

So its ok for me to say Israel and its pitbull (the U.S), is behind all this shit. they've been doing it for years. It just hasn't been made public because they own all the fucking media. Why do you think Israel has been always able to find out the truth of all the places they seem to attack. There is no question of who is responsible for this.

Previous