Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 2:34 pm » by Phoenix rising

Maybe not so much a good idea :headscratch: :think: :lol:

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 2:59 pm » by Poppa_pygar

One of these, i always wanted one :shock:
Or one of these.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 4:55 pm » by Domeika

Kinninigan wrote::ohno:

i just want cigarettes to not be $8.00 a pack like in my city. its NOTHING to do with second hand smoke lawsuits...its just making the middle class broke

alot of stores here sell single cigarettes for .75 cents (illegally!) a piece because people cant afford a whole pack

i remember when i first stated smoking in the 90's they were like $2.00 a pack

Roll your own. Comes to about a dollar a pack. They sell pipe tobacco but the only difference is that it not as finely cut. Also called "dual use" tobacco, and NOT subject to the same taxes. Additionally, commercial cigarette tobacco is mashed up into a slurry and actually formed into paper-like sheets and then cut so the consistency is exactly controlled. In that slurry process is also where they add who knows what chemicals to it.

So, it's cheaper and no added chemicals.

Oh, and it drives the anti-smoking zealots crazy to know that despite their efforts some freedom still exists. :dancing:

:ohno:

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 5:33 pm » by Domeika

I found lid machine in China that produces disposable coffee cup lids.
I found another machine that can load same stacked lids and print anything you want on each one.
I found non toxic glow in the dark ink.

It may be obvious to some and sound dumb to others, but if you are one of the people that has to drive to work in the dark and stop for coffee along the way as a kajillion people do, performing cuppalingus with your tongue while tring to find the damn hole to drink from is a pain and results in spills that seem minor until you get under the lights in your office.

Is anyone interested? Nope.

Just a simple glow in the dark dot somewhere around that hole would save a lot of grief. I guess the world will have to wait until the CEO of Solo Cup spills some coffee in the dark.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 5:35 pm » by Poooooot

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 5:35 pm » by Poooooot

Domeika wrote: performing cuppalingus

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man, that was good. :flop: :pray:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 6:08 pm » by domdabears

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 6:33 pm » by Domeika

I also want to know why it seems impossible or just not thought of to build a vaccum right into a car. It's not rocket science, just put a vaccum cleaner somewhere and say a retractable hose maybe in the trunk....somewhere.

Same goes for an air compressor and air hose. It doesn't have to be elaborate or integrated to pump tires on the fly....just the ability to pull over and add air, or fill balloons....doesn't matter as long as it's there.

And for any physicists out there.....I've heard of entangled particles and how if one spins in one direction and is made to reverse, the other does as well, no matter how far apart. Well if a spin can be manipulated either one way or another, that can also be translated to 0's and 1's.....communication. Very very private communication that no one but god might be able to listen in on. Then maybe we can un-entangle ourselves from the NSA.

Another thing about entangled particles is that energy input to one is available to the other.....Hmmm...so in theory, if we depolyed solar array sattellites around our sun, we could instantly have unlimited, clean, wireless power (at least to power station) here on earth.

And then there is breakfast, my favorite. I'm often told by my wife to choose either betwen sausage links or scrapple. But I want it all.....why can't we have breakfast sausage links with a yummy scrapple center? I mean they can put cheese in a hot dog....c'mon!

And this one might not sit well with the organic crowd but....I want spray cheetoes. Just like the cheese in a can you can put on a cracker? Only with this, it is mostly air (or nitrogen) with some flavoring (as cheetoes are) and you spay it in a line, smiley face....who cares...but you spray it and it solidifies like foam-o-fill into crunchy goodness in 30 seconds.....a mile of cheetoes in every can.

And on the subject of spray food from a can, I'd like to see something similar with pickles. I always run out of pickles and it would be nice to just spray it on and let it congeal to a slightly crunchy pickle-tasting film. Same goes for tomatoes, lettuce, and if possible, alot like the cheetoes, be able to get a burger out of a can as well....spray like foam-o-fill and (aside from looking like a dog turd) voilla! Spray Burger! Then spray on condiments. Then there is the hurdle of how to spay a bun into existence. Oh, and spray onions, ketchup and mustard while we're wishing. Spray it your way!

Aaaaand.....I know they make goobers peanut butter/jelly mixture in a jar, so if I get single sliced individually wrapped cheese, why can't one side of it be ham? Or baloney? Or some other not good for me pre-processed meat? And by the way, they should sell goobers in idividual packets like cheese slices. Already measured, just unwrap and plunk it down on bread. Is this too much to ask?

Oh, and while the wizards of smart are at it, I want a layer of carbon nano-tubes on my razor blades so that they never ever go dull.

:banana:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 7:39 pm » by Evildweeb

Electric Bike.....

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 8:20 pm » by -Marduk-

Evildweeb wrote:.

Electric Bike.....

:flop: :flop: :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PreviousNext