the great charity scam revisited !!!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 9:18 pm » by Saturnv

ok so save the children it used to be a tin can with voulenteer children collecting for poverty stricken children !!! so after being accosted by bucket waving tshirt people i asked ...how much are you being paid to wave a bucket in my face 170 pounds a WEEK a few pounds above the national avarage ...so the pound i put in your BUCKET goes to .... YOU WHOS RUNNING THIS Scam ....mr TOM HUNTER only the richest man in scotland the busniess...THE HUNTER FOUNDATION americas....the wait for it THE GATES FOUNDATION yup the richest man on the planet has people standing in shopping centers with BUCKETS collecting money....say no more !!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 9:23 pm » by Saturnv

isnt it so funny the richest people on the planet are running the CHARITY scams!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 9:26 pm » by Kaarmaa

saturnv wrote:isnt it so funny the richest people on the planet are running the CHARITY scams!!!

They say money attracts money :wink:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 9:27 pm » by Saturnv

if they werent meglamaniac psycopaths the world wouldent need to SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 9:32 pm » by Saturnv

SO i caused a stink in the shopping center i think 170 pounds for standing in a shopping center with a t shirt on shaking a bucket in peoples faces overpaid but ....hey MONEY FOR NOTHIN ..CHICKS FOR FREE !!!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 pm » by Saturnv

so the message is DONT pay the rich to get richer !!!!if you want to give your money away give it to me im saving the aliens i dont have a bucket a got a tshirt with FUCK OFF on it its all a could afford i dont work for a charity and a stand in the shopping center most days !!!

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 10:48 pm » by Neversaydie

Totally agree with you saturnv. I was a charity giver myself once upon a time but I've now seen the scam for what it is. Today's charity culture has been brainwashing the people into thinking that charity giving is a cool thing to do thanks to the likes of Bob Geldof and the live aid shit. Cancer charities are the worst. There has been a cure for cancer for many years but they keep the scam going because it's a multi billion pound industry. That's without the money they collect for so called research through charities. It's a load of bulls balls. Don't you think our tax's should cover all that shit anyway?
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 1:01 am » by Aragajag

When theres a disaster theres the media with the 'give to them' push's and a couple of years later someone has a look to where the money went and usually 10 or 15% may have made it to those in need the rest to the consultants. Check out where the money went from the tsunami that killed mega amounts in asia a few years back.
I hate it when I go to the shops for food and they are camped there at the entrance with tables, smiles and guilt trip, I dont like being rude to folks but its hard not to tell em to fuck off.
I used to give what I could but when I found out what these charities are about I just cant anymore and that does hurt because I like the feeling when giving its going to help someone who needs it.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson