The Great Climate Change Debate - Grey Areas 2

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 03, 2013 11:49 pm » by Electrobadgr

my latest vlog

Upload to Disclose.tv

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 1:01 am » by iamanalien

I don't see the point in all this climate crap , when we live on a dying planet anyways, ok we don't need to go to extremes to completely screw it up ,but I don't see the point in worrying when its inevitable we are going to become extinct.

we shouldn't be wasting money on it we should be putting that money in building giant star ships to conquer new worlds in other galaxy's, we need to find fresh planets that haven't been going that long so the human race can last longer.

if these governments really cared they would get out all the technology tey have in there secret little cupboards and start finding these planets for us to colonize.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 2:41 am » by Eltorito

To be honest, I believe we over estimate our influence way too much.

The volcano Mount Nyiragongo (Congo) produces more carbon dioxide than ALL European industries together.

Climate changes have happen before and will happen again, with or without us.

When they build Trafalgar square, they found skeletons from Lions and Rhinos.

So at some point we had Rhinos roaming central London. (No, not the McDonald variety, real one's) :mrgreen:

The earth was never “designed” to have polar caps, it just that we have adjusted to the current conditions over the last 10.000 years.

Writer

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 3:28 am » by Geopyt

to say we as a spices have as much if any impact on the globe as say insects or plants I utter nonsense really 1 volcano can dump the same amount of atmospheric co2 in a week or day as we can all together do in a year so we should really be preying for mountains to stop farting i want to know who was burning fossil fuels on an industrial scale back in the medieval warm period no doubt it was time traveling oil barons (joke) but still why will no legitimate news corporation report this ? Follow the money

Writer

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 3:40 am » by Geopyt

The earth was never “designed” to have polar caps, it just that we have adjusted to the current conditions over the last 10.000 years

sry to disagree but

I cant see that being possible as no matter what angle the globe spins and rotates ther will always be a cold bit only the equator of any globe will be the warmest place in relation to is native star and so northern and southern parts of said globe will be colder and we don't know enough about binary systems to even consider a guess and what we call north south east west wont be as we understand

I also don't anything was designed I think shit happens and that it

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 1:19 pm » by Slith

Geopyt wrote:The earth was never “designed” to have polar caps, it just that we have adjusted to the current conditions over the last 10.000 years

I cant see that being possible as no matter what angle the globe spins and rotates ther will always be a cold bit only the equator of any globe will be the warmest place in relation to is native star and so northern and southern parts of said globe will be colder

:headscratch:

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time