The Great Pyramid

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 am » by Drjones

Cheers Aardvark,nice one!...Just as i edited my last post saying "I need to pay them a visit".I really need to do this,definetely.I've always imagined myself climbing up to the very top of the great pyramid,but no way,the boulders are soo huge,the actual height of the thing,no way.It's a grand spectacle to say the least,seeing it close up last night really showed me how grand it really is.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 12:10 pm » by Aardvaaks

concrete wrote:
drjones wrote:Cheers Aardvark,nice one!...Just as i edited my last post saying "I need to pay them a visit".I really need to do this,definetely.I've always imagined myself climbing up to the very top of the great pyramid,but no way,the boulders are soo huge,the actual height of the thing,no way.It's a grand spectacle to say the least,seeing it close up last night really showed me how grand it really is.

Sorry. To break it to ya Doc. Can't climb them anymore.
I tried. Even knowing you shouldn't, and a man with a machine gun asked me to stop. I wasn't going to argue.

I got up 3 blocks of the things and well was knackered, not so dramatic as a machine gun tho Concrete :D
Amazing to think that all these stone blocks were capped with a white marble and it shone very intensely in the sunlight and could be seen from a vast distance, wow.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Previous