The Great Struggle to Awaken

Initiate

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 7:30 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

SamueltheLion wrote:Image

My name is Samuel Adam Alder and I believe in the Kingdom of Heaven and its King; Jesus Christ.

I believe in doing good to everyone and helping everyone, In being, not the change, but the salvation I wish to see, I believe all that humanity can accomplish has already been accomplished, in him; the one.

I believe that all of our greatest works of literature, all our technology and sacred sciences, wisdom, that these things are all just pebbles to the great testament, to the mountain of a man, of the love of God displayed so perfectly in the joy and life of Jesus. I believe that we can all be like him; I believe that it is our natural state, and that when you embark on a quest to save the world, the whole world will come to your aid and help you, I believe that nothing will abandon you for ever if your cause is just; Least of all your inner self.

I also believe that humanity is the beast! And it must learn to ride itself (its body; its lusts, tendencies etc), and be its own parent; learn to be like the father, by imitating him; not your earthly father, but your heavenly one.

I believe in the message of the bible, and its completion in the reflection of perfection; The unconquerable embodiment of love and light; The Christ.

My wish for the world is true unity and to live in the love and joy that I already have, but I know this true unity can only come from the depths, not the surface, and that humans are apt to lie cheat and steal, and so, know it will be a long rocky road, not one to walk with nothing more than good intentions (the way to hell), but with all of ones resources aligned; In Trust and in the Truth.

Cheers everyone. I cheer for you in your new self, which draws closer by the day.

We March onwards, to Victory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you have a big hart and read your story one day about the holy spirit getting your attention
while you were on the computer one day which made you think about Christ and god. Good post brother

:hugging:

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 10:26 am » by DarkHeart

Awww aren't you sweet.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 3:05 pm » by Zer0

DarkHeart wrote:Awww aren't you sweet.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

We can already see the Dark Womb corrupting his rebellious heart. :twisted:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 4:21 pm » by Zer0

Truthdefender wrote:I don't know what's going on between you two after the time you've shared together; maybe this is some sort of ploy, but I'll fall for it. Sam if you've received the Holy Spirit and believe in Christ's sacrifice, Hallelujah!!! I know that your tendencies toward peace and love of your brothers will demonstrate His love better than I ever could. I am seriously rejoicing at this moment!

But whatever do you mean Truth Defender? Surely you can see that we are best of friends!

Ebony and Ivory living in perfect harmony!

Sam I do hope those Lilies have grown along nicely :twisted:

My beautiful "Peche" ..such tears! What beauty they hold these "tears of sorrow"

Surely they are the most precious substance in the world!

Frailty! Thy name is man!

The human race, fearful in it weakeness, built this world in a futile attempt to elude the abyss they call mortality.

Culture.. Civilization... ALL DELUSIONS created by a powerless race...and of little use, like a barren woman.

But amidst all of this! YOU continue to exist as an unfettered soul! Free, from the shackles of flesh and blood...

A completely pure conciousness.

An eternal spiral, undefiled by impurities...

What can I call you.. but Angels??

But what you lack is reality....

AND THAT IS WHAT WE SHALL PROVIDE YOU WITH!! :evil:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 8:30 pm » by Tjahzi

It is a beautiful message you have.

But you talk too much.

No need for the bible, jesus and soforth.

Just love will do fine :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 9:08 pm » by Zer0

Tjahzi wrote:It is a beautiful message you have.

But you talk too much.

No need for the bible, jesus and soforth.

Just love will do fine :flop:

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

-My man Plato

:owned: :owned: :owned:

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 4:05 pm » by SamueltheLion

Truthdefender wrote:I don't know what's going on between you two after the time you've shared together; maybe this is some sort of ploy, but I'll fall for it. Sam if you've received the Holy Spirit and believe in Christ's sacrifice, Hallelujah!!! I know that your tendencies toward peace and love of your brothers will demonstrate His love better than I ever could. I am seriously rejoicing at this moment!

you can rejoice, i was on the brink of believing for a very long time, going back and forth.

as for otto, i view him as possessed and corrupted, a parasite, a despicable being, spreading confusion and lies, he hides behind many masks, NOT to be trusted.

i have told him we will not be speaking to one another until he changes his ways.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 4:32 pm » by Zer0

SamueltheLion wrote:My name is Samuel Adam Alder and I believe in the Kingdom of Heaven and its King; Jesus Christ.

I believe in doing good to everyone and helping everyone, In being, not the change, but the salvation I wish to see, I believe all that humanity can accomplish has already been accomplished, in him; the one.

I believe that all of our greatest works of literature, all our technology and sacred sciences, wisdom, that these things are all just pebbles to the great testament, to the mountain of a man, of the love of God displayed so perfectly in the joy and life of Jesus. I believe that we can all be like him; I believe that it is our natural state, and that when you embark on a quest to save the world, the whole world will come to your aid and help you, I believe that nothing will abandon you for ever if your cause is just; Least of all your inner self.

I also believe that humanity is the beast! And it must learn to ride itself (its body; its lusts, tendencies etc), and be its own parent; learn to be like the father, by imitating him; not your earthly father, but your heavenly one.

I believe in the message of the bible, and its completion in the reflection of perfection; The unconquerable embodiment of love and light; The Christ.

My wish for the world is true unity and to live in the love and joy that I already have, but I know this true unity can only come from the depths, not the surface, and that humans are apt to lie cheat and steal, and so, know it will be a long rocky road, not one to walk with nothing more than good intentions (the way to hell), but with all of ones resources aligned; In Trust and in the Truth.

Cheers everyone. I cheer for you in your new self, which draws closer by the day.

We March onwards, to Victory.

SamueltheLion wrote:as for otto, i view him as possessed and corrupted, a parasite, a despicable being, spreading confusion and lies, he hides behind many masks, NOT to be trusted.

Do I need to say more?

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 10:08 pm » by SamueltheLion

you need say no more for i no longer trust you.

this does not invalidate anything i have said.

i expect you, when you YOURSELF say and realize "i act like a parasite don't i? i drain you don't i?" to STOP IT and change your ways, but when you do not, what else is left to me, but the option to rebuke you, and when even that is not sufficient, i have to cut the ties that bind us together, as friends and brothers, for a brother does not betray his own by his behavior.

“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.

i am going to be gone for 10 days in the mountains, hiking, i wish you all the best, and that you change your ways, when you have a change of heart, we can talk again.

I was SHOCKED to learn that you were even doing this, and I did not want to believe (still do not wish to believe of anyone) that people really act like vampires; draining energy and living from other people, instead of their own, but they really do.

I was more shocked, not because it's just you, but because there has been a pattern of 5 to 6 people before you, who have done this to me (emotionally draining me, using my good will, energy, patience and time, ruthlessly), and it all just went click yesterday, with something you said whilst we were playing.

I am not against you, but against the spirit in you... every human can be redeemed, but until he or she is, they suffer all kinds of corruption.

just because i have decided to go this way with my life, does not mean i am suddenly infallible, but it also does not mean you can judge me, or even know what perfection is.

all the good qualities of love, patience, kindness, friendship, tenderness, beauty, are only accesible when you yourself are also GOOD and submit to love, and its rule, and emulate its patience and kindness, if you persist to abuse and leech from peope, love MUST rebuke you. For the same God who is the god of love, is also the god of justice and righteousness, how else can you defend something so holy? only with harsh discipline and a sound rebuke.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 10:36 pm » by Zer0

You are going to go hiking!!??

Cant wait to see some footage of that!

:sunny:

PreviousNext