The Great Struggle to Awaken

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 11:37 pm » by 99socks

SamueltheLion wrote:

I was more shocked, not because it's just you, but because there has been a pattern of 5 to 6 people before you, who have done this to me (emotionally draining me, using my good will, energy, patience and time, ruthlessly), and it all just went click yesterday, with something you said whilst we were playing.

So, what is it within you that you allow people to suck off your energy? There is a two-way agreement here.

http://www.innerbonding.com/show-articl ... pires.html
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 11:47 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

99socks wrote:
SamueltheLion wrote:

I was more shocked, not because it's just you, but because there has been a pattern of 5 to 6 people before you, who have done this to me (emotionally draining me, using my good will, energy, patience and time, ruthlessly), and it all just went click yesterday, with something you said whilst we were playing.

So, what is it within you that you allow people to suck off your energy? There is a two-way agreement here.

Good link, 99socks............describes alot of common behaviors I wouldn't have equated to energy drainers, but now that ya think about it................Wow.......very much is the case!!!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 11:53 pm » by Zer0

99socks wrote:
SamueltheLion wrote:

Hey Sam, notice the link has 137 on it? Its a sign bro! I know you dont want to listen to me, but you should listen to good ol` socks ;)
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 11:57 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Sam, I hold you in the highest respect.........Always.........

I wish it was a bit more clear what has come into your thoughts to come to this conclusion.

Would it be okay to share what was said while you two were playing that game?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 1:37 am » by Tjahzi

Have a good one Sam, regain balance you will.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 2:30 am » by Blotto

i was pondering , whats broken with the world, and i come to the conclusion, that what needs to be done to fix it. is the so called governments of the world ,and the various religions, they all need to agree on one thing.

and that is to ,agree to make it their main goal not to create war, but to break the cycle of war, and put their main focus on the next generation ie: the children. if everyone did this, it would mean a whole generation would grow up without war, the implications for that could be huge, because the children would have been taught war is bad, and thus they will teach their children, thus breaking the cycle. who knows what direction that could take us in.

sounds simply , yet so hard to achieve .

Initiate

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 5:55 pm » by Annabella

ALL THIS OVER A SKIRT!?!?

:ohno:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 6:11 pm » by Zer0

Annabella wrote:ALL THIS OVER A SKIRT!?!?

LOL dont make it worse Annabella, this has nothing to do with that. :alien51:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 6:28 pm » by Annabella

Master Otoel wrote:
Annabella wrote:ALL THIS OVER A SKIRT!?!?

LOL dont make it worse Annabella, this has nothing to do with that. :alien51:

of course it hasn't Otto

ahum

:owned:

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 9:18 pm » by SamueltheLion

I read the article thanks socks, it does have to do with those feelings of worthiness/shame and... recognizing you are worthy of your own attention/love, if you do not believe yourself worthy of your own love, you leave yourself open to be attacked/ drained/ leeched from by others. This is no more entirely "their fault" and they are not "terrible people" any more than a dog is a "bad dog" for eating food it comes across, somehow, i expect other people to not do this, and point things out about you though, i guess expectations are the root of misery, often.

I will take responsibility and learn to defend myself/ say no to this kind of behavior, because, it can be anyone.

your question lucid, as to what went on/ to make it clearer, it was something he asked me whilst visiting me here in berlin, i casually replied yes to his question, of whether he drains, because i thought "it's all a learning process, he gets it if he's asking that question", but it hit me like a train yesterday, when it clicked that he wasn't the only one, but other people had been abusing me in similar fashion, just because i leave myself open to it. A bit of an unwanted revelation, but necessary.

Anyway, all the best to everyone, i'm glad you found this worth reading, i was very inspired at the time... And will keep going back "there".

God Bless.
Your faith will make you whole

PreviousNext