The Great Struggle to Awaken

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 7:50 pm » by DarkHeart

SamueltheLion wrote:if it were up to me i would ban the last 2 posters for their "contributions".

out right filth pouring out of their mouths, they have some serious soul searching to do.

Calm down sweety, what filth ?

Examine your heart, what is it between you two, agape, or some kind of archontic manipulation ?

Feeling a "spiritual high" & being drained suggests a vampiric entity messing with you, have you studied psychic self protection ?

Praying won't work, it will just feed off your need.
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 8:30 pm » by Truthdefender

Aragajag wrote:Fools and retards, do you think your life has any meaning in the universe that does nothing but devours anything and everything, look around and see nature ever so hungry for you to lay still, futile is your musings of self wisdom. YOU ARE PRECIOUS, lol fuck off, see a rebel eat a Syrian heart.

I would say that this post here, and your other, are text book demonstrations of the revulsion felt by the soul who rejects Christ. I've witnessed it before. Like an inner darkness vomiting out of the mouth of its host upon hearing anything about the Lord of Light. And Sam's posts were very tame and far more about human interaction than anything about cultish or even religious beliefs. You demonstrate that perhaps you were once close to His epiphany, and now:

Hebrews 6
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 if they fall away,[b] to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

This verse haunts me as well brother

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 8:55 pm » by Aragajag

Truthdefender wrote:
Aragajag wrote:Fools and retards, do you think your life has any meaning in the universe that does nothing but devours anything and everything, look around and see nature ever so hungry for you to lay still, futile is your musings of self wisdom. YOU ARE PRECIOUS, lol fuck off, see a rebel eat a Syrian heart.

I would say that this post here, and your other, are text book demonstrations of the revulsion felt by the soul who rejects Christ. I've witnessed it before. Like an inner darkness vomiting out of the mouth of its host upon hearing anything about the Lord of Light. And Sam's posts were very tame and far more about human interaction than anything about cultish or even religious beliefs. You demonstrate that perhaps you were once close to His epiphany, and now:

Hebrews 6
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 if they fall away,[b] to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

You miss judged me on that, if there is a holy spirit it is the water(h2o) we all live on and blasphemy of the holy spirit takes on a whole new meaning. Think about that, I dont care for any jesus nor any yahwey(sp) If they be there at the end of my days my heart shall be somewhat heavier than a feather but it is the weight it is and I shall stand without flinching as I have done once already. It is not me who has to worry anymore because I threw off the shackles of man it is you my friend who must walk a long scary road or not and have your heart weighed at the end of days.

Bible verses are like a Kadachi man pointing the bone, they only work if the recipient believes it will.
So here is a dark one for you to wrestle with, let it not harm you or yours but let your mind be troubled for six weeks with no rest.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 12:01 am » by Bleever

Aragajag wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:

Hebrews 6

You miss judged me on that, if there is a holy spirit it is the water(h2o) we all live on and blasphemy of the holy spirit takes on a whole new meaning. Think about that, I dont care for any jesus nor any yahwey(sp) If they be there at the end of my days my heart shall be somewhat heavier than a feather but it is the weight it is and I shall stand without flinching as I have done once already. It is not me who has to worry anymore because I threw off the shackles of man it is you my friend who must walk a long scary road or not and have your heart weighed at the end of days.

Bible verses are like a Kadachi man pointing the bone, they only work if the recipient believes it will.
So here is a dark one for you to wrestle with, let it not harm you or yours but let your mind be troubled for six weeks with no rest.

I would not want to derail this thread but I would like to learn more about how you " threw off the shackles of man".
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 12:24 am » by Zer0

Truthdefender wrote:Some things are greater than friendships oto. As heartless as that sounds. The all paths lead to the same place is an untruth. I don't pretend to know Sam, but if he is distancing himself from you, perhaps your paths are diverging enough for one to protect their own identity. I have read your posts lately and have watched you be on the verge of a true choice in the past. These days you seem to have chosen the path of chaos, whether for attention, or self hatred, only you know. You speak of hope, and there is but one. Designed to be so.

Much love Mang!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 12:47 am » by JMI

My mother always said this:

"Love is the answer. Now what was the question?"

A difficult idea to live by, but ultimately the only way in which we can unite as brothers and sisters. Not in some happy happy, joy, joy - ambiguous - way. But the idea that we express the love God has for us - through us - and to those have yet realized that love. We must practice that until we forget our own ego-driven love and the Divine love just naturally flows through us.

Even with that - which what I believe is the answer, I always have to manage my spiritual condition. Moving beyond the tendencies of the natural man is no easy feat. But I do belief there is hope for everyone, including myself.

Namaste.
Love First. Love Last.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 12:52 am » by Zer0

JMI wrote:Even with that - which what I believe is the answer, I always have to manage my spiritual condition. Moving beyond the tendencies of the natural man is no easy feat. But I do belief there is hope for everyone, including myself.

Namaste.

AMEN NAMASTE
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 10:07 am » by Aragajag

Bleever wrote:

Hebrews 6

[/quote]

I must apologise for the terseness of my comments and the way they were directed, its just I have a loathing for all things religious. I was brought up in a strict religious environment and have come to the conclusion that the belief systems have no more validity than the Lord of the Rings, even though there is some history and good messages in religious books. I do relise that many folk who are religious have good intentions to others.

Peace out.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Previous