The Great Struggle to Awaken

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 11:02 am » by SamueltheLion

:bang;

that's what it feels like sometime's doesn't it?

banging your head against a wall.
Let me help you.

It doesn't have to be like that, like this; Life.

I can appreciate you find it difficult to believe in anything, now that you have been tricked and disappointed so very many times. :nope:

Someone telling you they have the truth (when they don't) is like dreaming of being with your love, only to find out that wonderful angelic voice you heard was coming from the radio. "Is it finally him/her" you wonder? Perhaps you are in the same place I was in; Finding it increasingly difficult to believe, nay, sometimes it feels impossible. But feelings pass.

So what is the struggle to awaken? AWAKEN TO WHAT?! :D

you always hear this great mystical spiritual mumbo-jumbo about awakening, it is kept cryptic for many reasons, but I do not believe in those reasons, you see, the one who set me free, told me that the truth will set me free.
So i knew, as long as i was still a slave (to my self, to my lusts, to my sin, to the system of this corrupted humanity, to whatever; anything) as long as i was still a slave, i did not know the truth...

The One who set me free told me that god is love, and that love is god, and that when you have god with you, you need fear nothing. Freedom from fear, freedom from pain; not that you will not experience those things any more, but that, when you do, you will rise above and master them; no longer being THEIR slave; no longer being driven by them. If this world is 99% darkness, then love is that 1% light; and you'd better believe it: That one percent light can conquer all that darkness, because it is simply of a different substance; supernatural.

The Great Awakening, and the struggle to see it through, is to this: The nature of reality, and the nature of truth, the nature of YOU is, is, nothing else, nothing less, than love; than beauty, than eternal goodness: Underneath all your evil is goodness, always: all the things you do not wish to look at, which life and people some times force you to, and confront you with; underneath that terrible festering wound, is just goodness; But to GET BACK TO IT, you have to FACE IT.

The story goes: there was a fall, humanity became corrupt, now we are on a quest to redeem ourselves; all of our searching and struggles have this ONE goal: Save our souls; redeem us. There was a redeemer, he succeeded in his mission to redeem humanity, by being perfect, by taking all of the unjust hate and rage and bitterness and horrible torture upon himself, without returning it, to PROVE, to SHOW; You are more than this; The love of god will lift you back to life; all you need do is stay true to the love that is in you: The gospel of our lord Jesus Christ; HIS Good news, when there is none, is this: Salvation; Redemption; ALL THOSE THINGS YOU EVER TRULY WANTED; Are right here, right now. The kingdom of heaven is at hand; Not only at hand, but WITHIN YOU, OH MY GOD, WITHIN YOUUUUUUUU.

I don't know what has happened to many of you, but you seem to be quite lost, be assured, that when you know this one fact, that the love overcomes all obstacles, you need no longer be lost; then it is your choice; go back to the old ways, or embrace the ever-new, ever-renewing source of love? God of all Love; The source of Light and life; Justice itself.

The GREAT AWAKENING is to the FACT that it is all only for this one purpose; to show you the nature of love; and help you reconcile your corrupted soul with that love. Is there anything else which it would be worth being awake to, except perpetual love? (which includes all good things: Hope, joy, pleasure, riches, wisdom, intelligence, beauty... you name it).

No.

The struggle to awaken is in truth a struggle to re-awaken the core being; the christ, the crystal; Jesus came here to set us free and tell us: You ARE Better than this, You are capable of what I am capable of AND MORE.

So, believe it. It is true.

We can do it, all of "it". Whatever "it" is.

I love you.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 11:18 am » by SamueltheLion

My name is Samuel Adam Alder and I believe in the Kingdom of Heaven and its King; Jesus Christ.

I believe in doing good to everyone and helping everyone, In being, not the change, but the salvation I wish to see, I believe all that humanity can accomplish has already been accomplished, in him; the one.

I believe that all of our greatest works of literature, all our technology and sacred sciences, wisdom, that these things are all just pebbles to the great testament, to the mountain of a man, of the love of God displayed so perfectly in the joy and life of Jesus. I believe that we can all be like him; I believe that it is our natural state, and that when you embark on a quest to save the world, the whole world will come to your aid and help you, I believe that nothing will abandon you for ever if your cause is just; Least of all your inner self.

I also believe that humanity is the beast! And it must learn to ride itself (its body; its lusts, tendencies etc), and be its own parent; learn to be like the father, by imitating him; not your earthly father, but your heavenly one.

I believe in the message of the bible, and its completion in the reflection of perfection; The unconquerable embodiment of love and light; The Christ.

My wish for the world is true unity and to live in the love and joy that I already have, but I know this true unity can only come from the depths, not the surface, and that humans are apt to lie cheat and steal, and so, know it will be a long rocky road, not one to walk with nothing more than good intentions (the way to hell), but with all of ones resources aligned; In Trust and in the Truth.

Cheers everyone. I cheer for you in your new self, which draws closer by the day.

We March onwards, to Victory.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 7:55 pm » by Truthdefender

Truthdefender endorses this message!

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 8:50 pm » by Zer0

2j. Preaching: Do not promote or push religious beliefs on to others, we have visitors from all over the world of many different faiths and we ask that all beliefs be respected. Using the site to preach to, convert other members or to 'advertise' a belief system is disallowed, this board is about letting people decide for themselves what to believe.

Read more: forum-rules-and-terms-of-use-t60332.html#ixzz2aQTlPxKX
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 9:07 pm » by Truthdefender

If I can refrain from debating the finer points of theology on the Man Jesus in this thread, you can avoid derailing it for attention! Now get your ass back in bed!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 12:29 am » by SamueltheLion

Master Otoel wrote:2j. Preaching: Do not promote or push religious beliefs on to others, we have visitors from all over the world of many different faiths and we ask that all beliefs be respected. Using the site to preach to, convert other members or to 'advertise' a belief system is disallowed, this board is about letting people decide for themselves what to believe.

Read more: forum-rules-and-terms-of-use-t60332.html#ixzz2aQTlPxKX

that definition of preaching is so loose, it could be applied to any number of the conspiracies which others try to convince you of on this forum.

you only bring the "rules" up, to attempt to silence me in this case, because you are an agent of satan, and fear the truth.

i have never seen you bring the rules up before.

edit:
i am not advertising or converting anyone, i am only making a testament of my own successful struggle to awaken, and letting everyone know that the other avenues i investigated were failures, and that the holy spirit led me back to the words of the gospel. conspiracies are about truth are they not? well the greatest truth, and thus the greatest lie, of all, is that life is made of love, and to awaken truly, as a human, you have to see that, and feel it, and know it; when you believe life is meaningless, or hate filled, or corrupt, or whatever, at the core level, if you believe it consists of anything other than love, then that is the reason for your sadness, apathy and hatred. Life only exists because of love.

who else has personified love?

no one i know of, so fully.

I have walked many paths all back to the same conclusion: the words the one spoke are true.

second edit: to say any mention or discussion of religious beliefs is disallowed is indeed itself intolerant.

p.s, i use satan in the same sense jesus called his followers satan when they got in his way; the opposers. "But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men."

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 1:41 am » by Zer0

SamueltheLion wrote:
that definition of preaching is so loose, it could be applied to any number of the conspiracies which others try to convince you of on this forum.

you only bring the "rules" up, to attempt to silence me in this case, because you are an agent of satan, and fear the truth.

i have never seen you bring the rules up before.

edit:
i am not advertising or converting anyone, i am only making a testament of my own successful struggle to awaken, and letting everyone know that the other avenues i investigated were failures, and that the holy spirit led me back to the words of the gospel. conspiracies are about truth are they not? well the greatest truth, and thus the greatest lie, of all, is that life is made of love, and to awaken truly, as a human, you have to see that, and feel it, and know it; when you believe life is meaningless, or hate filled, or corrupt, or whatever, at the core level, if you believe it consists of anything other than love, then that is the reason for your sadness, apathy and hatred. Life only exists because of love.

who else has personified love?

no one i know of, so fully.

I have walked many paths all back to the same conclusion: the words the one spoke are true.

second edit: to say any mention or discussion of religious beliefs is disallowed is indeed itself intolerant.

p.s, i use satan in the same sense jesus called his followers satan when they got in his way; the opposers. "But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men."

Oh yes, your kind is quick to call us "Satan" and "Evil", going as far as calling my partner Helena a prostitute, simply because we do not agree with your fairytale. Master Yeshua was not a man of peace, but instead of vindication, he came here for a war and the war was for your souls.

Consider the following verses:

MATTHEW 10: 34 and 35 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I
came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance
against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law
against her mother in law.

LUKE 14:26 If any [man] come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and
wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he
cannot be my disciple.

LUKE 12: 51 and 52 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell
you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house
divided, three against two, and two against three.

JOHN 12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in THIS
WORLD shall keep it unto life eternal.

JOHN 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye
are of this world; I am NOT OF THIS WORLD.

Careful now, you would not want to make a fool of yourself, I am quoting the words of the one you claim to be about "love and peace", does that sound like love and peace or division? In what world does murder (or "sacrifice") and love co-exist?

You have been misguided by the natural negative environment that is the Dark Womb, which creates deception through perception.

But keep living in your fantasies rather than acknowledging the truth that the Pure Ones are trying to give you, you judge us but ultimately are judging yourself, because in your arrogance you have sealed your own fate. Your reward, figuraletively; will be to have your memory downloaded into an external hard-drive as the termination of the Dark Womb will disable you to attach to any elemental body for a period of time until it is reset and reformatted, at this point all you will have will be your own thoughts, this is worse than any hell you can think of.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 3:31 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,

30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.

31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?

32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.

33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

(If were not willing to sacrifice all for the truth in Christ were wasting our time.
When Christ was on the cross he said Father why did you forsake me! The truth is he did it for you and
me to bring us as a wondering sheep back into the herd and able to be in the presence of GOD!)

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

(16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.)

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 5:21 am » by Truthdefender

I don't know what's going on between you two after the time you've shared together; maybe this is some sort of ploy, but I'll fall for it. Sam if you've received the Holy Spirit and believe in Christ's sacrifice, Hallelujah!!! I know that your tendencies toward peace and love of your brothers will demonstrate His love better than I ever could. I am seriously rejoicing at this moment!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 6:04 am » by Bleever

Wow. What did I miss? I too hope this is true!
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Next