The Pyramid - The greatest deception ever?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 7:19 pm » by Webcat

"Deception, illusion and misdirection are the basics of magic."

The Ancient Egyptians loved, and believed in, magic. They covered their tombs with spells for the afterlife, magicians were part of Pharoah's court. One of their greatest magicians was a tomb builder called 'Hemon, or Hemiunu' who was also a 'Vizor' to Pharoah Khufu, and I believe he pulled off one of the greatest deceptions in recorded history! :obsessed:

"The Master magician's box of illusions or the greatest misdirection in history?"

Pharoah Khufu was a clever man and his Vizor Hemon was a genuis, together they pulled off a Magic trick that makes Houdini look like an amateur! :)

Both Khufu and Hemon knew that all the previous royal tombs had been robbed or looted, especially the Pyramids of his ancestors, and so Khufu was looking for something new and demanded from his Vizor a thief-proof tomb! Hemon pondered the problem for a few days and then realised magic was the answer - afterall, it fooled lots of people into believing some strange and impossible things! :obsessed:

"Pharaoh Khufu has a few beers and likes the idea of 'The Great Deception."

Finally Hemon went to Pharoah and told him his plan.

"I'm gonna build the greatest and biggest pyramid ever built!!!" He declared to a bemused Pharoah.

Pharoah ordered him to be thrown to the scared crocodiles, but Hemon hastly finished telling his idea, and Pharoah loved the idea of the 'great Deception." The plan was a simple one, a vast magic trick of misdirection and illusion. Hemon would create a giant pyramid right in front of all the theives, bandits and robbers in Egypt - and he knew they would all believe that Pharaoh and his vast treasure would be buried there. Hemon performed his incredible deception in full view of the amazed population, who believed it to be true.

But Hemon also constructed a less elaborate and more secure tomb for Pharoah elsewhere.

How do we know this could be true? :headscratch:

Well, there's the fact that no body was ever laid in the giagantic sarcophagus points to the fact that Khufu must have been buried eleswhere?

There are no 'pyramid texts' anywhere in the Great Pyramid - and these were essential for Pharaoh to pass into the other world!

"Pyramid texts from Pharoah Unas's pyramind."

Only one little statue has ever been found of Khufu, and if his tomb (the pyramid) had been robbed, then the antiques market would have plently of items that belonged to him - but not so! His tomb, awash with gold and silver (he was the richest man on earth at the time of his death) lays waiting to be discovered! :flop:

And so Hemon performed the greatest act of deception ever seen in recorded history........well until 9/11 :shock: :mrgreen:

"Pharaoh Khufu rockin' on the other side with his band 'Mummy's boy's'."

THE MUMMY'S SONG.

"I fooled them all,
built a mountain of stone,
skyscrapper tall,
empty as a drone.

Its all a lie, a fecking big one two,
You can fool some people, and then the rest,
Hemon and me are the best!

You watched as I went in,
but it wasn't me, my sheep,
a little bit of magic, a little sin,
you didn't look too deep.

I took the gold and silver,
and left you with the sand,
I f**ked you over, kind sir,
Took the money right from your hand.

I was the best until 9/11,
Then Pharaoh George took my crown,
But I'm in expensive heaven,
and you've been put down.

Hemon and me are the best!"

:cheers:

:mrgreen: :wink:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 11:26 pm » by Webcat

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Wilson and Keppel, Sand Dance. 1934."

:peep:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 10:34 am » by Iwanci

That was a good read but didn't answer one thing..

how did they build the pyramid?

Modern hostorians say that he lived for between 23 to 40 odd years... the pyramid apparently took 20 years to build (and that is absurdly short for the task)... so..

if he lived 23 years it means he gave the order to build when he was younger than 3yrs old...unless the pyramid was completed after his death.... now, if he dies when he was 40, then he gave the order to build it at the age of 20... again, if it was finished before he died...

sorry, I don't buy your story... but nice read and good thought process too...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 1:18 pm » by Webcat

Iwanci wrote:That was a good read but didn't answer one thing..

how did they build the pyramid?

Modern hostorians say that he lived for between 23 to 40 odd years... the pyramid apparently took 20 years to build (and that is absurdly short for the task)... so..

if he lived 23 years it means he gave the order to build when he was younger than 3yrs old...unless the pyramid was completed after his death.... now, if he dies when he was 40, then he gave the order to build it at the age of 20... again, if it was finished before he died...

sorry, I don't buy your story... but nice read and good thought process too...

Thanks for the reply. :flop:

The thread was suppose to be a little humerous! :mrgreen:

but with regard to the building, the closest I think any one has come to solving it was this gentleman:

Upload to Disclose.tv

That's a trailer, there is a four part series available on YouTube I believe.

:cheers:

Writer

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 1:47 pm » by Euphobia

NatGeo has been caught before twisting truths and whitewashing, so this internal ramp theory smells :badair:

Where did the stone blocks come from? Granite?

This ramp theory doesn't solve the whole mystery about the Pyramids, not even close.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 1:54 pm » by mediasorcery

khufu had nothing to do with the building of the great pyramid, complete rubbish, much older than khufu. wrong to begin with.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 4:12 pm » by Webcat

:help:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 5:26 pm » by Eldorado

The pyramid was empty because the fucking hebe Moses stole the Arc of the Covenant............that's the greatest deception ever....they ran off with the power of creation on earth and hid these powers in a temple of their own.......that's the origins of the "Magic of Old", and how the jews created their religious following.....using the stolen power of the Pharoah.

Throughout time they acted oblivious, as we were taught "Mystery School" theories and other ways of deception..........they write all kinds of slanderous tales to hate on the creators of our civilization. They will do anything to try to control our wealth, the resources of indigenous cultures, and to uphold this lie.

The earth went into its chaotic state. And so did the people, with their new found "machine". As did the Governments of the world following this form of the "power of authority".

History repeats itself because there are cycles, and things have not been set right, so there is a constant return to the point that they diverted from their path into conflict.

So don't think that a man was worshiped so highly, that men labored so long for his "tomb", when they simply buried them all in the Valley of the Kings.

So who forgot how they were built........??? Maybe they didn't leave any info about how they were built so that way men could not be able to replicate them.....

This was crucial to the survival of the human race on earth.......as they were centered in the median of the continental land masses for a reason, and there is a reason that they built such massive structures in alignment with other temples, thousands of miles away.........

The reason is that they were forming a civilization on earth.....not a bunch of wandering religious zealots.

They were much more advanced than we were. And we still mimic their building styles and worship their gods.......

So who's deceiving who??? Looks like the 'Mystery' is still alive and well in the modern world...........
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 5:30 pm » by domdabears

I'm having, a bad bad day

Upload to Disclose.tv

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 1:59 am » by Evildweeb

If you haven't seen it, have a go at this........

building-the-great-pyramids-t83668.html

Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

Next