The Greatest Invention Ever

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 06, 2011 6:03 am » by Mrmcnuggets

slamgunshark wrote:Image

portable fire!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

WHAT IS THE GREATEST INVENTION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally; if it is something limited to what one can carry. I'd say one of those artic series 1000watt hand held lasers. That or a Bowie knife with a compass and matches.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Aug 06, 2011 9:05 am » by Masterhunter

I think the greatest invention ever made was the automobile. It kills, it saves. It has enough room to sleep in, and you can take a piss while you drive. You can impress women with it and deter others by revving the engine loudly at lights. Its a get away car, or a ambulance or even made to look like a animal or food item(Oscar-Meyer wiener-mobile). The automobile is the greatest invention ever...
Jesus Hates Dinosaurs.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 06, 2011 12:18 pm » by Electrobadgr

santaownsyou wrote:The flushable toilet....unless you feel like walking outside at 3 am to take a piss. Even if you have one of those fancy bowls in a box like the rich people used to have you would still have to take that outside to empty or worse to the window, images of revolutionary France are flooding my mind. Ladies and gentleman I present to you the toilet.Image

I suppose in the absence of a toilet one could urinate on a piece of absorbant fabric of somekind, perhaps a towel? to be wrung out later and re-used for a multitude of domestic endeavors :-)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 06, 2011 12:29 pm » by Aardvaaks

Which came first the wheel or the Towel?
Power to the Towel.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostSat Aug 06, 2011 1:34 pm » by Stratosfear

Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Initiate

PostSat Aug 06, 2011 1:56 pm » by Bandanko

Religion :flop: only joking :P

towel FTW!!

Initiate

PostSat Aug 06, 2011 2:01 pm » by Skiponline

usable electricity
http://soundcloud.com/skiponline

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 06, 2011 2:13 pm » by Frutty

richc wrote:But when you are wet your body heat will dry you...

Now when you dump your shit doesn't wipe itself so the best invention ever is of course....

RIK

But also as a complement to this great invention and so as not drown in our pestilence I would include

Deodorants and perfumes :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 06, 2011 2:54 pm » by Perronick

I have a friend that spent a year in Central America as medical doctor. He encouraged the people to observe basic norms of hygene, among other things. He had once a female patient that, because of some illness that I don't remember right now, was takled into having a bath and wash thoroughly. Later on, the woman came back complaining that her husband didn't find her attractive anymore because she didn't smell like a woman anymore. I'd say deodorant and perfumes have to be ruled out. :lol:

Initiate

PostSat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm » by Eisleo

Serious me: Best invention ever, Printing Press.

Non serious me:Best Discovery: Coffee, Best Invention: Coffee Machine, 2nd best invention; Cup (for coffee)
"Kinder, die Zeit ist reif..."

PreviousNext