"The Greatest UFO Show on Earth". 26th March 2012

Writer

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 2:20 am » by Batteraaf

This has to be the greatest UFO show on earth, recorded yesterday 26-03-12 at 20:20 hours outside Bawsey Woods King's Lynn UK...

Upload to Disclose.tv

:alien:

Writer

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 2:28 am » by Batteraaf

military, fake or real et?

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 12:49 am » by Tuor10

That is some very interesting footage. I think I might venture up there in the not too distant future to have a look for myself.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 1:19 am » by Ghost32

Im saying it's Helicopters with spotlights, and I know he said that it wasnt, but he is intentionally keeping the object out of focus so you cant see it and that should raise a red flag!

I think if you watch closely sometimes the camera will actually focus on the object and you can see the aircraft lights flashing and he quickly changes the focus to make it blurry again LOL

Just Sayin :headscratch:

:ghost: 32

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 1:23 am » by Tuor10

ghost32 wrote:Im saying it's Helicopters with spotlights, and I know he said that it wasnt, but he is intentionally keeping the object out of focus so you cant see it and that should raise a red flag!

I think if you watch closely sometimes the camera will actually focus on the object and you can see the aircraft lights flashing and he quickly changes the focus to make it blurry again LOL

Could well be. If there was an airport around there - at that time of night - it could explain it. That said, there does seem to be a large congregation of craft over an area, which he claims are pits. In that part of the U.K., there are a lot of old abandoned open Coal pits.

I would still like to have a look for myself.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 1:48 am » by Stratosfear

ghost32 wrote:Im saying it's Helicopters with spotlights, and I know he said that it wasnt, but he is intentionally keeping the object out of focus so you cant see it and that should raise a red flag!

RAF Feltwell is near Kings Lynn - not sure what they do there though.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"