The green agenda.com

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 1:28 pm » by Drjones

Found this site whilst downlading a new documentary from conspiracy central about "global warming"...

http://www.green-agenda.com/

From it,it tells you this... :scary:

"The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself."
- Club of Rome,
premier environmental think-tank,
consultants to the United Nations

The documentary i was downloading is previewed here;

Upload to Disclose.tv

:?:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 1:46 pm » by Pindz

hi Jones, I dont have nothing to "green agenda"

but you didnt tell us, your country is the best UFO hotspot on the planet :D ? have you some footage ? how many ufos you seen ? :flop:

ALIENS INVADING SCOTLAND ?
Last edited by Pindz on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 1:53 pm » by Drextin

pindz wrote:hi Jones, I dont have nothing to "green agenda"

but you didnt tell us, your country is the best UFO hotspot on the planet :D ? have you some footage ? how many ufos you seen ? :flop:

Here ya go little buddy..........

TROPICAL BIRDS OF ENGLAND
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_IunD3vcBf0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_IunD3vcBf0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 2:10 pm » by -Marduk-

The German energy company RWE shows in the latest propaganda commercial that size matters. Claiming themself a Giant.

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 2:29 pm » by Nuffrespect

The Myth Of Global Warming

A brief list of arguments that each refute the notion that the community should be scared by the idea of global warming.

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/aginatur/moregw.htm

Upload to Disclose.tv

Guts are important. Your guts are what digest things. But it is your brains that tell you which things to swallow and which not to swallow.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 2:41 pm » by yoursoulmate

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 3:17 pm » by Drjones

pindz wrote:hi Jones, I dont have nothing to "green agenda"

Haha,believe me m8 i've tried,i've scoured the skies on many nights for hours on end in my back garden,never seen anything,some nice shooting stars,one time there was a huge display of shooting stars,totally not forecast,i think i was counting around 20/minute.Very niiice.. :D
Anyway,yeah locally where i stay the local newspaper has run several stories over the past year with regards to UFO's,strange lights in the sky.Literally locations that if i look out my window i would surely see "them" so i'm a little pissed at having missed all the action.
Here's hopin i'm more successul this year.I actually stay what once defined as the NEW UFO capital of Scotland,overtaking the infamous Bonnybridge...My neighbour has seen the UFO that was in the paper,a bright light he told me,appeared to be saucer shaped,he is a very serious credible guy and would never make stuff like this up... :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 3:19 pm » by Drjones

Sorry i dont get Drextin's post of parrots in ENGLAND??.. :headscratch:

Writer

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 4:17 pm » by Su13lime

THOSE DAMN REPUBLICANS AND THEIR ENVIRONMENTAL AGENDA... wait um what. Yeah i hope more people wise up in this country before they really do succeed in putting taxes on everything INCLUDING COW FARTS AND SHITS FOR METHANE I MEAN COMON GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. Its jsut another attempt to take more of the individual citizens hard earned income and it needs to stop. IF IT WASNT SO FUCKING SCARY IT WOULD BE REALLY REALLY FUNNY, BUT ITS NOT, ITS FUCKING SCARY. I will kill one congressperson for every penny i have to pay for a cows shit when i buy a hamburger, no joke.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 4:30 pm » by TheDuck

Funny as Su13lime :lol: and Jones Scotland is meant to be the best place to view the stars, in the UK anyways.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Next