The hand that rocks the cradle..............

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 2:22 am » by 99socks

ziggy wrote:
You make great points Socks. Don,t get me wrong....we still need the qualities of all humans, I just think men are too ingrained with agression and pride, and are too quick to jump to physically fight. And yes, the system sucks!
But who invented it........who decided? And would men ever allow a total reversal of governance and reason..without a "fight".

The problem is that it's us vs. them... It shouldn't be that way. As long as there is a line between men and women, this will always be true.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 3:19 am » by Ziggy

99socks wrote:
ziggy wrote:
You make great points Socks. Don,t get me wrong....we still need the qualities of all humans, I just think men are too ingrained with agression and pride, and are too quick to jump to physically fight. And yes, the system sucks!
But who invented it........who decided? And would men ever allow a total reversal of governance and reason..without a "fight".

The problem is that it's us vs. them... It shouldn't be that way. As long as there is a line between men and women, this will always be true.

:headscratch: Well how the hell do we go about blurring that line!? :cheers:
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 3:26 am » by Lowsix

ziggy wrote: :headscratch: Well how the hell do we go about blurring that line!? :cheers:

If Buck Angel figured it out..can't be too hard.

Upload to Disclose.tv

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 3:34 am » by Ziggy

lowsix wrote:
ziggy wrote: :headscratch: Well how the hell do we go about blurring that line!? :cheers:

If Buck Angel figured it out..can't be too hard.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol: I thought for a minute something might jump out! :peep:
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 3:37 am » by Lowsix

He has a vagina.
Line blurred.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 3:58 am » by 99socks

ziggy wrote:
:headscratch: Well how the hell do we go about blurring that line!? :cheers:

Stop over-identifying.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:08 am » by Constabul

the whole Christ story was an attempt to usurp the matriarchal based societies.< see documentary "The Naked Truth" for further elaboration or bark at a tree if you wanna argue your belief system.. > Which worked fairly well for a while anyway, agree or not. just look at the way the church was run for centuries afterward and pretty much to this day < Catholic > ..
depending on location women have been the unseen hand and the seen hand, but in other places, she has been abused or worse.

In the end, women are just as able of callous, malice, or any the other nasty things we humans do to one another.

anyway, yeah that is my opinion of how i've seen the information available

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:11 am » by 99socks

constabul wrote:the whole Christ story was an attempt to usurp the matriarchal based societies.< see documentary "The Naked Truth" for further elaboration or bark at a tree if you wanna argue your belief system.. > Which worked fairly well for a while anyway, agree or not. just look at the way the church was run for centuries afterward and pretty much to this day < Catholic > ..
depending on location women have been the unseen hand and the seen hand, but in other places, she has been abused or worse.

In the end, women are just as able of callous, malice, or any the other nasty things we humans do to one another.

anyway, yeah that is my opinion of how i've seen the information available

The whole "Christ system" as you call it, was established by Constantine- a Roman- within Rome, which was a patriarchal system for HUNDREDS of years before Christ even existed.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:18 am » by Constabul

[googlevideo]-8251447278663885234#[/googlevideo]
here is the afore mentioned Doc, can watch if ye like, gives perspective to what i was commenting on.

:)

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:49 am » by 99socks

constabul wrote:[googlevideo]-8251447278663885234#[/googlevideo]
here is the afore mentioned Doc, can watch if ye like, gives perspective to what i was commenting on.

:)

This entire video misses the point...

I think you've missed the point, too.

PreviousNext