The Hessdalen Lights: UFOs over Norway

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 7:34 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Aug 1, 2013

Since the 1980s, a strange phenomenon has been witnessed by thousands of people in the Hessdalen Valley in Norway - UFOs. Strange lights, moving at incredible speed along the ground or high in the sky, have been photographed, videoed and tracked with radar. A permanent research project is even based on the site. But even after all this, no one actually knows what the Hessdalen lights are, or what causes them.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 3:33 am » by Temps13

Whats that butthole James Randi make of this i wonder? flares?
Whats the best thing to tell a brother or relative that thinks all ufo footage online is fake & consequently has never looked to see if there might be factual proof..in a sort of..circular fuckedupness..
Who wont look at anything but you KNOW..you KNOW if they knew it was real would be SO interested..In my case my older brother taught me all about the awesomeness of space etc..
.. I find it sad the way he is so sure that he wont take the time to look..Theres irrefutable proof there
Image Image
IRMENSUL13