The Holocaust before the Holocaust

Initiate
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 am
Location: USA

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 2:46 pm » by Blondie1w2000


For some reason, we're never taught about this school, but the Soviets purposely created a man-made famine in the Ukraine in order to further Communism. 7-10 million Ukrainians died from starvation due to this. Next week is Holodomor Awareness Week.


http://www.ucc.ca/programs/committees/national-holodomor-awareness/

National Holodomor Memorial Day:

Saturday, November 23, 2013

UKRAINE REMEMBERS - THE WORLD ACKNOWLEDGES
We, Ukrainians in Alberta, Canada, joined the international community in commemorating the anniversary of the Holodomor-Genocide in Ukraine of 1932-33, so that together we can spread the truth about the Holodomor, and ensure acknowledgement of the Holodomor as an act of genocide against the Ukrainian nation. In Soviet Ukraine, the region known as Europes breadbasket, 7 - 10 millions of lives were suddenly eradicated by starvation, one of the most ruthless forms of torture and death.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1096
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:21 pm
Location: "In life's litter tray......"

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 4:32 pm » by Webcat


Interesting little known 'fact' about Soviet Russia under Stalin. :look:

I wonder if you have to go to prison for denying it ever took place?
:think:

:peep:

:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8033
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 4:45 pm » by Harbin


Image
Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10695
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 8:15 pm » by Boondox681


marxism fuckin rules :vomit:

that's why the nazis were greeted as heroes liberators.

crazy shit

I wonder if you have to go to prison for denying it ever took place? :think:


i deny being an asshole.should i go to jail.

if you live with one foot in yesterday,
and one foot in tomorrow....
all you do is piss all over today.

in other words,get over it.no one has been burned in an oven for almost a century.
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 am
Location: USA

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 10:47 pm » by Blondie1w2000


PUTIN: FIRST SOVIET GOVERNMENT WAS MOSTLY JEWISH

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Putin-First-Soviet-government-was-mostly-Jewish-317150

Gee...so we're supposed to feel oh, so sorry for the offical "Holocaust" and ignore what led up to it.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 11:41 pm » by Constabul


Blondie1w2000 wrote:PUTIN: FIRST SOVIET GOVERNMENT WAS MOSTLY JEWISH

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Putin-First-Soviet-government-was-mostly-Jewish-317150

Gee...so we're supposed to feel oh, so sorry for the offical "Holocaust" and ignore what led up to it.


Well, the history is generally ignored on a number of fronts, also to be added to the one pointed out here, is the fact that many religious types were serving in high positions in a government who's actions are commonly attributed to atheism. I am sure like myself, many have heard the line.
When it in reality had nothing to do with religion or atheism that so many died in communist countries.

Unit 731 also plays into this, maybe not quite as many in number but an atrocity rarely spotlighted.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

http://www.china-underground.com/magazi ... 1-in-china
Image
Image

Initiate
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 am
Location: USA

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 1:31 am » by Blondie1w2000


Constabul wrote:
Well, the history is generally ignored on a number of fronts, also to be added to the one pointed out here, is the fact that many religious types were serving in high positions in a government who's actions are commonly attributed to atheism. I am sure like myself, many have heard the line.
When it in reality had nothing to do with religion or atheism that so many died in communist countries.

Unit 731 also plays into this, maybe not quite as many in number but an atrocity rarely spotlighted.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

http://www.china-underground.com/magazi ... 1-in-china



Constabul, let's be frank.

For the first time in 2,000 years Hebrews were given power, and what did they do? They starved 10 million people to death.

And 100 years before, the shipped Africans to the Americas as slaves.
And we are magically supposed to believe they were "atheists."

Initiate
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 am

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 1:25 am » by Pateriot


BoonDox - "if you live with one foot in yesterday,
and one foot in tomorrow....
all you do is piss all over today.

in other words,get over it.no one has been burned in an oven for almost a century."

Where this is true, we not only must learn history but learn FROM history. How do we know that Socialism/Communism and giving the government complete control are bad? We need only look to history and the examples set by the National Socialist Workers Party in Germany and the Communist Party in the Soviet Union and other countries to realize that it might not be best for us to try.

"If you do not learn from history you are destined to repeat it!"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8033
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 1:33 am » by Harbin


Pateriot wrote:BoonDox - "if you live with one foot in yesterday,
and one foot in tomorrow....
all you do is piss all over today.

in other words,get over it.no one has been burned in an oven for almost a century."

Where this is true, we not only must learn history but learn FROM history. How do we know that Socialism/Communism and giving the government complete control are bad? We need only look to history and the examples set by the National Socialist Workers Party in Germany and the Communist Party in the Soviet Union and other countries to realize that it might not be best for us to try.

"If you do not learn from history you are destined to repeat it!"


We are stuck in a time loop. We ARE destined to repeat history whether lessons are learned or not. So, as we used to set up plastic infantry in the sandbox as children, so the g_d of the planet does to us. We set the plastic army guys on fire in the sandbox, and ourselves or others as adults.

Image
Image
Antiwar.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 pm

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 1:53 am » by Middleman


Blondie1w2000 wrote:For some reason, we're never taught about this school


Speak for yourself mate. My history class in year 12 covered it extensively. That was more than 20 years ago, but I remember a fair bit of it.

...and before we get ahead of ourselves, this was Stalin starving his fellow Georgians as well as the Ukrainians. So don't blame Marxism, blame Stalinism.

Apparently these Ukrainian Canadians in the article don't give a shit about the millions of other Soviets who died as part of the same famine. Just like the other more famous Holocaust, this one has been hijacked by the main persecuted group to exclude the victims from the wrong tribe.

Also, where do you think the food went? A lot of it was sold to good capitalist Americans, and the money was used to buy, among other things, tractors to make the new collective farms more efficient. Crazy.



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook