The Holocaust is the primary way Israel defines itself

Initiate

PostWed Feb 01, 2012 12:59 am » by Teloc

ze jews are our elder brothers... they made first contact with HIM.. and for whutever reason, he chose them from all nations as his property..

hell never let them down.. he promised..

and the fact that they still exist, after millenia of blut und eisen, after ze holocaust and all other shit clearly shows that there is an awesum power behind ze scenes protecting them...

after all what happened, i wonder what syndrome yar worthless nation would have developed...
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 01, 2012 1:01 am » by 44z44

teloc wrote:ze jews are our elder brothers... they made first contact with HIM.. and for whutever reason, he chose them from all nations as his property..

and the fact that they still exist, after millenia of blut und eisen, after ze holocaust and all other shit clearly shows that there is an awesum power behind ze scenes protecting them...

after all what happened, i wonder what syndrome yar worthless nation would have developed...

:lol: sober up :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Initiate

PostWed Feb 01, 2012 1:10 am » by Teloc

44z44 wrote:
teloc wrote:ze jews are our elder brothers... they made first contact with HIM.. and for whutever reason, he chose them from all nations as his property..

:lol: sober up :lol:

i mean it u friggin mudschahedeen!!

and heres ze latest pic of ur lil sista..

http://78.140.172.194/ia/st/thumbs/817/Fqo4t2wjjE.jpg

eheheh...
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Previous