The Holocaust is the primary way Israel defines itself

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7832
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 1:06 am » by Harbin


http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01/30/is-israel-on-the-road-to-self-destruction/

What we consider rational is actually a frightened, defensive, aggressive pattern. Our current leaders have made Israeli Judaism just a post-traumatic syndrome, while they lead us to self-destruction.


One very well informed and courageous Israeli who thinks the answer is “Yes” is Merav Michaeli, a radio and television presenter who also writes for Ha’aretz. She is completely without fear when it comes to telling it like it is. On 2 January this year, for example, she wrote: “The Israeli government doesn’t want peace. There’s nothing new in that. It has been the proven way since the establishment of the state.”

The headline over her latest article is Israel’s never-ending Holocaust. One of her main points is that Israel has never confronted the trauma of the Nazi holocaust and has “turned it into a placard in the service of the national trauma, to reinforce the constant existential fear and the aggressiveness that comes with it.”

Because what she wrote is so important, and in my view ought to be read by all peoples of all faiths everywhere who want to understand why the Zionist state is what it is, I am going to quote her at some length.

She wrote:

Israelis mark Holocaust Memorial Day in Jerusalem

The Holocaust is the primary way Israel defines itself. And that definition is narrow and ailing in the extreme, because the Holocaust is remembered only in a very specific way, as are its lessons.

It has long been used to justify the existence and the necessity of the state, and has been mentioned in the same breath as proof that the state is under a never-ending existential threat.

The Holocaust is the sole prism through which our leadership, followed by society at large, examines every situation.

This prism distorts reality and leads inexorably to a forgone conclusion… that all our lives are simply one long Shoah (experience of persecution and extermination – my amplification not Merav’s).

The ‘Hitlers’ are always there:

Just a week ago, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said for the nth time that there is no shortage of those who want to exterminate us completely. In other words, there is no lack of reasons to continue to reinforce the fear of the Holocaust – which, according to his father, historian Benzion Netanyahu, has never ended.

So it is that we don’t have any rivals, adversaries or even enemies. Only Hitlers. This is how the Holocaust is taught in school, this how it is that Israeli students are taken to visit death camps – and how it came to be that, as Ha’aretz reported on Friday, just 2 percent of Israeli youth feel committed to democratic principles after studying the Holocaust.

That’s the way it is with traumas. Because of our human limitations, a trauma that is not dealt with makes us constantly see yet another trauma approaching – even when whatever is coming has no connection to the previous trauma and may even be a good thing. Trauma leads to belligerence and a strong tendency to wreak havoc on one’s surroundings, but first and foremost on oneself.

What we consider rational is actually a frightened, defensive, aggressive pattern. Our current leaders have made Israeli Judaism just a post-traumatic syndrome, while they lead us to self-destruction.

I imagine that most if not all Arabs and other Muslims everywhere would welcome the prospect of Israel self-destructing, but in my Gentile view it is not actually a prospect to be welcomed. Why not?

If there comes a time when it seemed to them that the Zionist state’s self-destruction was imminent, Israel’s leaders would respond in the same way as they would if their state was in danger of being defeated on the battlefield.

Allan Hart - Still Working After All These Years

As readers of my book Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews know, that response was put into words by Golda Meir in the course of one of my BBC Panorama interviews with her when she was prime minister.

In a doomsday situation, she said, Israel “would be prepared to take the region down with it.”

The question arising is something like this. Is there any power on Planet Earth that could assist Israeli Jews to save themselves from themselves – perhaps I should say save themselves from their deluded leaders?

The more I think about this question, the more I am convinced that there is only one power that could do it – the Jews of the world. But that must be the subject of another post and I will welcome thoughts from others before I write it.
Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
Posts: 1545
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: canada

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 am » by Mydogma


harbin wrote:http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01/30/is-israel-on-the-road-to-self-destruction/

What we consider rational is actually a frightened, defensive, aggressive pattern. Our current leaders have made Israeli Judaism just a post-traumatic syndrome, while they lead us to self-destruction.


One very well informed and courageous Israeli who thinks the answer is “Yes” is Merav Michaeli, a radio and television presenter who also writes for Ha’aretz. She is completely without fear when it comes to telling it like it is. On 2 January this year, for example, she wrote: “The Israeli government doesn’t want peace. There’s nothing new in that. It has been the proven way since the establishment of the state.”

The headline over her latest article is Israel’s never-ending Holocaust. One of her main points is that Israel has never confronted the trauma of the Nazi holocaust and has “turned it into a placard in the service of the national trauma, to reinforce the constant existential fear and the aggressiveness that comes with it.”

Because what she wrote is so important, and in my view ought to be read by all peoples of all faiths everywhere who want to understand why the Zionist state is what it is, I am going to quote her at some length.

She wrote:

Israelis mark Holocaust Memorial Day in Jerusalem

The Holocaust is the primary way Israel defines itself. And that definition is narrow and ailing in the extreme, because the Holocaust is remembered only in a very specific way, as are its lessons.

It has long been used to justify the existence and the necessity of the state, and has been mentioned in the same breath as proof that the state is under a never-ending existential threat.

The Holocaust is the sole prism through which our leadership, followed by society at large, examines every situation.

This prism distorts reality and leads inexorably to a forgone conclusion… that all our lives are simply one long Shoah (experience of persecution and extermination – my amplification not Merav’s).

The ‘Hitlers’ are always there:

Just a week ago, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said for the nth time that there is no shortage of those who want to exterminate us completely. In other words, there is no lack of reasons to continue to reinforce the fear of the Holocaust – which, according to his father, historian Benzion Netanyahu, has never ended.

So it is that we don’t have any rivals, adversaries or even enemies. Only Hitlers. This is how the Holocaust is taught in school, this how it is that Israeli students are taken to visit death camps – and how it came to be that, as Ha’aretz reported on Friday, just 2 percent of Israeli youth feel committed to democratic principles after studying the Holocaust.

That’s the way it is with traumas. Because of our human limitations, a trauma that is not dealt with makes us constantly see yet another trauma approaching – even when whatever is coming has no connection to the previous trauma and may even be a good thing. Trauma leads to belligerence and a strong tendency to wreak havoc on one’s surroundings, but first and foremost on oneself.

What we consider rational is actually a frightened, defensive, aggressive pattern. Our current leaders have made Israeli Judaism just a post-traumatic syndrome, while they lead us to self-destruction.

I imagine that most if not all Arabs and other Muslims everywhere would welcome the prospect of Israel self-destructing, but in my Gentile view it is not actually a prospect to be welcomed. Why not?

If there comes a time when it seemed to them that the Zionist state’s self-destruction was imminent, Israel’s leaders would respond in the same way as they would if their state was in danger of being defeated on the battlefield.

Allan Hart - Still Working After All These Years

As readers of my book Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews know, that response was put into words by Golda Meir in the course of one of my BBC Panorama interviews with her when she was prime minister.

In a doomsday situation, she said, Israel “would be prepared to take the region down with it.”

The question arising is something like this. Is there any power on Planet Earth that could assist Israeli Jews to save themselves from themselves – perhaps I should say save themselves from their deluded leaders?

The more I think about this question, the more I am convinced that there is only one power that could do it – the Jews of the world. But that must be the subject of another post and I will welcome thoughts from others before I write it.


Great read
I have watched a few of rAbi weiss videos and I see him and his brotherhood to be very humble and virtous with good intent...he(an orthodox jew) said their are a evil rough tribe of unorthodox jews...that apparntly own media emipres...that apparently run isreal and the mosad...and hide behind the persocution of the jews as their plate of armor..and they don't give a hoot about god or people...so I agree...I think the jewish people have to choose the side of honor...And see that they are just being played by their very rich jewish masters..
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5464
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 9:29 am » by Iamthatiam


Harbing, and his/her monthly Holocaust thread :hmmm:

You are the one helping to keep it up, or are you obtuse enough to lack the perception that everything tends to a balance?

E.g. when someone takes an anti-acid medicine to reduce the gastritis effects, then causing the stomach to produce more digestive acids/acidity to counter-effect the anti-acid medicine. This is called Bio-Chemistry, but I didn't expect you to know about it!

Someway, somehow, any initial propagation of tendentious and negative informations will invariably tends to neutrality, through time, leaving only the fact that you are the one who most keeps the Holocaust alive here, on this site!!! :flop:

Or maybe you could prove me wrong pointing me to anyone Jew member of this board, starting holocaust propaganda threads, such as yours, in a positive tendence though? 8-)
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate
Posts: 852
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 am

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 11:14 am » by Rahkriga


King Farouk of Egypt said:

He could not respect the modern Jew because he left here a black man and came back white.

These "Jews" are simply not real Jews.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7832
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 12:12 pm » by Harbin


iamthatiam wrote:Harbing, and his/her monthly Holocaust thread :hmmm:

You are the one helping to keep it up, or are you obtuse enough to lack the perception that everything tends to a balance?

E.g. when someone takes an anti-acid medicine to reduce the gastritis effects, then causing the stomach to produce more digestive acids/acidity to counter-effect the anti-acid medicine. This is called Bio-Chemistry, but I didn't expect you to know about it!

Someway, somehow, any initial propagation of tendentious and negative informations will invariably tends to neutrality, through time, leaving only the fact that you are the one who most keeps the Holocaust alive here, on this site!!! :flop:

Or maybe you could prove me wrong pointing me to anyone Jew member of this board, starting holocaust propaganda threads, such as yours, in a positive tendence though? 8-)



Upload to Disclose.tv

Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5464
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 1:04 pm » by Iamthatiam


harbin wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:Harbing, and his/her monthly Holocaust thread :hmmm:

You are the one helping to keep it up, or are you obtuse enough to lack the perception that everything tends to a balance?

E.g. when someone takes an anti-acid medicine to reduce the gastritis effects, then causing the stomach to produce more digestive acids/acidity to counter-effect the anti-acid medicine. This is called Bio-Chemistry, but I didn't expect you to know about it!

Someway, somehow, any initial propagation of tendentious and negative informations will invariably tends to neutrality, through time, leaving only the fact that you are the one who most keeps the Holocaust alive here, on this site!!! :flop:

Or maybe you could prove me wrong pointing me to anyone Jew member of this board, starting holocaust propaganda threads, such as yours, in a positive tendence though? 8-)


Image


LOL!

You know what is more ridiculous about you? You usually reply with a Video, as if the subjective concepts behind the individuals from these videos were the same as yours..Yeah, right..Racist Scum! 8-)

Besides, are you trying to compare yourself with REAL researchers, and REAL Scholars? :look: ...I don't think so :alien51:
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
Posts: 1545
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: canada

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 8:15 pm » by Mydogma


iamthatiam wrote:
harbin wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:Harbing, and his/her monthly Holocaust thread :hmmm:

You are the one helping to keep it up, or are you obtuse enough to lack the perception that everything tends to a balance?

E.g. when someone takes an anti-acid medicine to reduce the gastritis effects, then causing the stomach to produce more digestive acids/acidity to counter-effect the anti-acid medicine. This is called Bio-Chemistry, but I didn't expect you to know about it!

Someway, somehow, any initial propagation of tendentious and negative informations will invariably tends to neutrality, through time, leaving only the fact that you are the one who most keeps the Holocaust alive here, on this site!!! :flop:

Or maybe you could prove me wrong pointing me to anyone Jew member of this board, starting holocaust propaganda threads, such as yours, in a positive tendence though? 8-)


Image


LOL!

You know what is more ridiculous about you? You usually reply with a Video, as if the subjective concepts behind the individuals from these videos were the same as yours..Yeah, right..Racist Scum! 8-)

Besides, are you trying to compare yourself with REAL researchers, and REAL Scholars? :look: ...I don't think so :alien51:


How many people on this site talk about muslims or islam with a racist twang?.
I don't support racism in any way...but I am always open to hear others opininions and there have been many a scholar that hasn't been alowed the opportunity to present their facts...which is censorship...I believe as most would that the pretend jew is hiding behind the horrors inflicted upon the sincere..and by doing so they have been acting very ungodly....
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 8:28 pm » by Mozi!!a


:look:

1919-
Shortly after WW1 Jews claim a Holocaust of "six million Jews". It doesn't fly too far, nobody buys it.

Image

http://sixmillionmyth.blogspot.com/p/si ... -myth.html



yeah

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4140
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostWed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 am » by Aragajag


mydogma wrote:How many people on this site talk about muslims or islam with a racist twang?.
I don't support racism in any way...but I am always open to hear others opininions and there have been many a scholar that hasn't been alowed the opportunity to present their facts...which is censorship...I believe as most would that the pretend jew is hiding behind the horrors inflicted upon the sincere..and by doing so they have been acting very ungodly....


Islam is NOT a race, its a religion that even a bacon eating beer drinking tit staring prick like me can join if I agree to submit.
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator
Posts: 1545
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: canada

PostWed Feb 01, 2012 12:30 am » by Mydogma


aragajag wrote:
mydogma wrote:How many people on this site talk about muslims or islam with a racist twang?.
I don't support racism in any way...but I am always open to hear others opininions and there have been many a scholar that hasn't been alowed the opportunity to present their facts...which is censorship...I believe as most would that the pretend jew is hiding behind the horrors inflicted upon the sincere..and by doing so they have been acting very ungodly....


Islam is NOT a race, its a religion that even a bacon eating beer drinking tit staring prick like me can join if I agree to submit.


U be correct, altho most liken or sterotype them don't they..and u just have to switch bibles (hebrew bible) and become sincere in your quest..you too can become jewish..just a little harder as a gentile... http://www.beingjewish.com/conversion/b ... ewish.html
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook