The Holographic Universe

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 2:51 pm » by Spock

Initiate

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 8:31 pm » by SolStone

I enjoyed this workshop very much, thank you for sharing

Initiate

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 8:43 pm » by SolStone

The workshop you presented here is the most balanced presentation of the information I have seen thus far. Allow me to explain.

In this panel presented by Seahawk, towards the end they begin discussing the future of quantum research. This is where they detail that the future resides in the age-old philosophical debate of determinism vs free-will. I definitely recommend listening to the discussion.
a-thin-sheet-of-reality-the-universe-as-a-hologram-full-t87020.html

In the video I am posting here, we find the far-end towards free-will in the presentation of the holographic information (quantum mechanics = information code). I will warn that I am not fully comfortable with this presentation, so I will continue meditating on the consequences of taking the quantum/free-will to its full (unhindered) polarity.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The workshop provided initially in this thread by Spock, presents two models of integrating this information into your behavior patterns, allowing the researcher to enjoy both the deterministic model and the free-will model according to their desires or personal understanding of the information. Great topic, all together.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 4:50 pm » by Germanpils

Spock thanks so much for this.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)