the house of commom criminals !!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 12:48 pm » by Saturnv

great britian great joke ....we got the house of commons criminals ..then we got the house of lords voted in ..nope !! then we got the queen ...who bestows titles upon her most prolific criminals lord blair (war crimes against the iraqi and afghanistany people ) lord watson firestarter in a hotel with children and old people in residence, i could go on from fraud to tax evasion nepotizm expences fiddles.... now ..these are the people MAKING THE RULES so if you ever meet a sir or a lord knighted by a wee old woman do a disclose check.. make sure they wont rob you !!!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 2:10 pm » by Toxic32

I'm with you on all that stated and include a link to checkout what these bastards have been claiming at our expense. :shooting:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expenses_claims_in_the_United_Kingdom_parliamentary_expenses_scandal
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 2:50 pm » by Canubis

and my Country Australia, Brits now have nothing on Ozzy Men lol yet we are owned by the crown? we had a nation vote about this in 99 or somthing to become our own country! and we LOST!!! now we have a 2nd term FEMALE PM! again!!

I WOULDN'T BE TYPING UNLESS A TRU PM GAVE ME 1k TO BUY THIS PC..+2k..

KEViN RUDD U LEDG! STIMULUS!
OVER THIS ?

LISTEN UP< i bought PC parts from ANR with all the stimulus KEVIN GAVE ME +2k and ANR took it and calmed bankruptcy ?

I WORK, I DRIVE, I EAT, AND I WILL NOT BE APART OF ENGLEND! AUS FTW!

NOT MENTIONING THE STIMULUS given to retards, gays and lazy fukers, 4x the amount given to me, spent overseas and on overseas goods....fuk..me
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com (offline)

Initiate

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 3:00 pm » by Bandanko

I thought Oz had its independence? I thought they voted to keep her nibs as a “figure head” <wink wink> of state? You know for ceremonies and stuff?

I was educated by the BBC so what I know could be cobblers :flop:

ps I will know read all your posts in an Aussie accent :flop: your lads are not doing too badly in the cricket, folks over here in India are hoping you thrash Sri Lanka tomorrow

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 3:08 pm » by Canubis

lol thats funny i dont follow cricket sry but we will cain u :) sir Donald Bradmin style..thank the Queen.. the stupid old bitch :) << wot she got on me? we didnt get our independence...
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com (offline)

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 4:29 pm » by Dagnamski

Sex pistols did it first!
[youtube]snyjRd93HBs&ob=av2e[/youtube]
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 5:52 pm » by E6722maj

whatever