Do you believe in being Hypnotized?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:59 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 6:23 pm » by The Five Percent


A valid argument? I don't need a valid argument, Penn & Teller have done it for me, i saw the show and i agree with them.

Never the less i do agree with what you said, did you not catch the last part of my post?

"I think it's definitely possible to be put in to a state where you can be easily influenced by suggestion but actual "sleep" hypnosis, i am not convinced."

I think if someone believes the hypnotist can make them "sleep" by saying "sleep" then they will "sleep", i mean i think your post pretty much takes the position of the Penn and Teller show, did you watch it?

Initiate
Posts: 557
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:31 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 pm » by Sehwut


macmorph wrote:Without a doubt the greatest confusion about hypnosis concerns exactly what it is. It's people's misconceptions that lead to debunking of hypnosis, it exists and is a natural state.
I'm a qualified hypnotherapist with many years experience hypnotising people for all sorts of reasons.

It's impossible to hypnotise someone against their will. Period.
You cannot, no matter how good a hypnotist you are, make somebody do something they do not want to do.
When you see hypnosis on stage i.e for entertainment purposes, you see a group of people carefully selected from the audience by a hypnotist who is also a very good psychologist. They are there on stage because they have previously demonstrated their willingness to comply. This is ALWAYS the case.
If you gave those same people a few beers they would in all likelyhood respond in the same way to the same suggestions by anyone they believed 'responsible' enough to later exonerate them and their behaviour. They're life's extroverts.

Hypnosis is simply a relaxed state of mind, one in which you are ready to accept suggestions that in your normal alert state you MIGHT disregard. That is of course provided those suggestions were beneficial or at least not going to cause any harm to you or others.
This is perhaps the reason why there has never been a successful lawsuit filed against a hypnotist for harm caused during a show.
Advertisers are well aware of this state of mind. You watch a TV show, a movie, something that truly engrosses you to the point where you are aware of your surroundings etc but you pay them no heed, you are transfixed. Cue the ads! And notice they are ALWAYS a little louder than the show you were watching?
From a scientific point of view, sleep research shows that we all pass through the same state going to and waking from sleep, this is measurable in brainwave activity, not just amount but type of activity too.

To one degree or another, everyone can be hypnotised. But not everyone can be hypnotised to the same degree by the same hypnotist, there are many variables.
I personally have never performed hypnosis for entertainment and use it for clinical purposes only.
I have on numerous occasions worked with medical staff, including during and prior to surgery, to create a state of anesthesia/analgesia in patients where for some reason it would be beneficial to have the patient alert or perhaps to reduce the amount of chemical anesthesia required to achieve a desired result.

To 'newdawnrising'... you have either come across some exceptionally poor hypnotists or have a very inflated view of your abilities when it comes to dealing with other people. Isn't having an ability to "play along and fuck with their heads" demonstrating the same kind of ability you say is "bs"??

To 'thefivepercent'... if your evidence for stating that hypnosis is bullshit is based on the videos you have linked here then you really are demonstrating a narrow mindedness that beggars belief. If you are going to debunk something then please try and have a valid arguement prepared :)

Thanks for posting an interesting topic :)



Sorry I just gotta say.....that was total PWN! lol
Well done new guy :)
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D


Upload to Disclose.tv


Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1316
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:38 pm
Location: אין סוף אוֹר

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:27 pm » by Gisgangusur


freeyourmindnow wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv




Image


What is Hypnosis ?



Misconceptions about hypnosis abound. Many of these fallacies can be traced back to the unfortunate early use of not-always-ethical demonstrations of hypnosis as a form of entertainment on stage and television.

Leaving aside that rather specialized form of hypnosis, the best way to view hypnosis is as a state of intense relaxation and concentration, in which the mind becomes remote and detached from everyday cares and concerns. In this relaxed state the subconscious part of the mind is best able to respond creatively to suggestion and imagery. It can focus on the things you wish to change and on the ways you can best do so, free from analytical or anxious thoughts.

You are, however, not asleep nor are you unconscious. You are in an altered or alternative state of consciousness in which you ‘let things happen’ through your subconscious mind rather than trying to make them happen with your conscious mind. Because you are deeply relaxed, the suggestions given to you by the hypnotist will be acted upon more easily by the subconscious. Posthypnotic suggestions are those that will be carried out by you when you come out of the hypnotic state.

There are some people on whom hypnosis should not be used or only with care, i.e. those suffering from epilepsy, psychosis, schizophrenia, etc.

The Mind


The human mind is like an onion with many layers. The outer layer is our conscious mind which helps with our daily decision-making processes working according to the reality principle. It is intelligent, realistic, logical and proactive, especially in new situations where we have to apply rational thought processes to work out what to do and how to do it. However, it can only deal with between five and nine things at any one time and is easily overloaded.

The subconscious or main hidden layer of the onion works on ‘auto pilot’ i.e. reacting according to the pleasure principle in that it seeks to avoid pain and obtain pleasure and survival, regardless of external considerations. It is concerned with our emotions, imagination, and memories as well as our autonomic nervous system which controls our internal organs automatically. These four main functions are very closely interlinked - in other words the mind affects the body and the body affects the mind. It is powerful and very clever at dealing with many complex instructions at any one time but is not ‘intelligent’.

There is growing evidence now that the conscious mind, as it is generally understood, is located in the left-hand side of the brain and the subconscious mind is located in the right. Each hemisphere has very different attributes or functions.

Image
The Brain
Left:Conscious Mind
Logic
Reason
Mathematics
Reading
Writing
Language
Analysis
Ego
Head Office: Where all the pro-active,
logical, rational, planning thinking goes
on. Can only deal with 7 things (+/- 2) at
any one time. Slow & subject to
overload!
Right:Unconscious Mind:
Recognition
Rhythm
Visual
Imagery
Creativity
Synthesis
Dreams
Symbols
Emotions
Id
The Factory: Reacts very quickly to
physical, emotional, real, imagined
or remembered events. 100% retention. Not
always rational or appropriate!



Sub-conscious Hypnosis


We often use self-suggestion in everyday life in the form of spontaneous thoughts or observations. Thoughts such as "I cannot stop smoking, no matter how hard I try", or "I’ll never be able to do this" are often powerful but very negative self-suggestions.

We are also continually subjected to ‘unconscious hypnotism’ in our daily life by parents, teachers, peer pressure, politicians, etc. Newspaper and television advertising, for example, try to persuade us to do things e.g. buy a particular product. Repetition reinforces the suggestion. If you have ever found yourself at the checkout counter not knowing why you put something in the basket, this may be the reason.

If we are unaware of these negative suggestions we may cause ourselves all manner of disabilities or ailments. Thankfully suggestion is a two edged sword. Those who are instructed in its use can relieve the symptoms or unwanted behavior patterns which negative suggestion may have caused.

Conscious Hypnosis


Our subconscious mind often stubbornly prefers to cling on to known behaviors and symptoms even if they are negative and interfere with our peace of mind and quality of life. As far as it is concerned change is potentially scary. In order to make positive changes and become mentally fit you must be consciously aware of the need for change, be motivated to get better, and be prepared to devote the time and effort necessary for doing the mental relaxation exercises. We all know that getting your body into shape involves more than merely thinking about going to the gym. Mental fitness calls for the same level of dedication.



Self Hypnosis


It has been maintained that all hypnosis is essentially self-hypnosis. It is certainly impossible to be hypnotized by someone else unless you want or allow it to happen. Self-hypnosis is a way of safely bypassing the conscious mind and should only be practiced by a professional. But once you have learned how to hypnotize yourself, practice will enable you to put yourself in a ‘hypnotic state’ whenever you wish to, quickly and easily. Psychotic and severely mentally unstable people, however, should never attempt self-hypnosis.

History of Hypnosis


Hypnosis has been around since the dawn of recorded time, and at least to the time of the ancient Babylonians, Greeks and Egyptians. It was know to Hippocrates. Indeed, hypnosis is named after the Greek word for sleep, hypnos, although the actual state of hypnosis is very different from sleep. It has, however, been called different names, by different cultures, different religions, and different individuals. The use of chants, drumming, and monotonous dancing rituals to change or alter consciousness fall under the definition of hypnosis. Such methods have been used successfully by the Druids, Vikings, Indian Yogis, Hindu priests, and holy men of all religions and denominations for centuries. In 2600 BC, the father of Chinese medicine, Wong Tai, wrote about techniques that involved incantations and passes of the hands. Accounts of what we would now call Hypnosis can also be found in the Bible, the Talmud, and The Hindu Vedas written about 1500 BC.


Historical Dates & People

1775: Dr. Franz Mesmer developed healing by 'animal magnetism' or mesmerism, which was later renamed hypnosis.

1784: Count Maxime de Puysegut discovered a form of deep trance he called somnambulism.

1821: First reports of painless dentistry and surgery in France using magnetism. Many breakthroughs were made by such Frenchmen as Ambrose Liebeault (1823-1904), J.M. Charcot (1825-93) a Paris neurologist, and Charles Richet (1850-1935).

1791-1868: John Elliotson, President of the Royal Medical and Surgical Society of London and a professor at London University, professed belief in magnetism/mesmerism and used hypnotic trance to perform 1,834 surgical operations.

1795-1860: A London/Scottish eye doctor and physician, James Braid, renamed magnetism / mesmerism as HYPNOSIS.

1845-53: A British surgeon in India, James Esdail, performed 2,000 operations - even amputations - with the patients under hypno-anesthesia and feeling no pain.

1857-1926: Another Frenchman, Emile Coue, pioneered the use of autosuggestion and the use of affirmations e.g. 'Day by day in every way I am getting better and better'.

1883-1887: Sigmund Freud, father of cathartic method, free association and psychoanalysis, become interested in hypnosis and began to practice it. Not being very good at it, he went on to develop psychoanalysis instead!

1901-80: Milton H. Erickson MD, the recognized leading authority on clinical hypnosis, a master of indirect hypnosis, was able to put a person into a trance without even mentioning the word hypnosis.

1925-1947: Use of hypnosis in dentistry developed in the US.

1950s Both the British Medical Association and the American Medical Association issued statements supporting the usefulness of hypnosis as a form of therapy.

1958: British Hypnotherapy founded.

1962: A brain operation was performed under hypnosis in Indianapolis in the US.

1968: The British Society of Medical and Dental Hypnosis was founded, exclusively for medical doctors and dentists.

Famous Users of Hypnosis


Alfred, Lord Tennyson (1809-92) repeated names to himself like a hypnotic mantra in order to access different states of consciousness in which whole poems came to him.

Mozart (1756-91) apparently composed the famous opera Cosi Fan Tutte while hypnotized.

Rachmaninov (1873-1943) reputedly composed one of his concertos following a posthypnotic suggestion.

Goethe (1749-1832) writer and scientist.

Chopin (1810-1849) pianist and composer took classes in hypnosis at the University of Strasbourg.

Thomas Edison (1847-1931) inventor

Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) inventor

Henry Ford (1863-1947) car manufacturer

Albert Einstein (1879-1955) physicist

Aldous Huxley (1894-1963) novelist all used trance-like states to develop their ideas.

Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965) politician counted backwards in 3s in order to stay awake all night and avoid tiredness during W.W.II.

Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud developed modern psychiatry as a result of learning about (and practising) hypnosis.

Louis XVI of France appointed a committee of investigate the healing powers of ‘mesmerism’. The committee included Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790) US statesman, philosopher and physicist, Antoine Lavoisier (1743-1794) father of modern chemistry, Dr. Joseph Guillotin (1738-1814) inventor and doctor.

Jackie Kennedy-Onassis used hypnotherapy to ‘relive and let go of’ some tragic events in her life.

Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits reportedly beat his smoking habit through hypnosis.

Kevin Costner flew his personal hypnotist to Hawaii to cure his seasickness during the filming of Water world.

Andy Bryant, hair care consultant, hit the headlines when he underwent a vasectomy under hypnosis without anesthetic and, immediately after the operation, went back to work.

Exellent subject Free,playing a important part on the OCCULT ARTS!

It is said that on the ancient India there was some powerful hypnotists,that could through their highly developed training,creates a irresistible "magnectic" attachment,with which they could control their "targeted" subjects given the level of mind mastering they reached!

Like a rat in front of a snake!!!

Westerners,with their chaotick minds,like an uncontroled firefighter's rose,you know,waving without control to everywhere,are mostly very easy preys!

That's one of the reasons that you must master your minds and thouthgs,very hard work though :flop:
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:36 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


gisgangusur wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv




Image


What is Hypnosis ?



Misconceptions about hypnosis abound. Many of these fallacies can be traced back to the unfortunate early use of not-always-ethical demonstrations of hypnosis as a form of entertainment on stage and television.

Leaving aside that rather specialized form of hypnosis, the best way to view hypnosis is as a state of intense relaxation and concentration, in which the mind becomes remote and detached from everyday cares and concerns. In this relaxed state the subconscious part of the mind is best able to respond creatively to suggestion and imagery. It can focus on the things you wish to change and on the ways you can best do so, free from analytical or anxious thoughts.

You are, however, not asleep nor are you unconscious. You are in an altered or alternative state of consciousness in which you ‘let things happen’ through your subconscious mind rather than trying to make them happen with your conscious mind. Because you are deeply relaxed, the suggestions given to you by the hypnotist will be acted upon more easily by the subconscious. Posthypnotic suggestions are those that will be carried out by you when you come out of the hypnotic state.

There are some people on whom hypnosis should not be used or only with care, i.e. those suffering from epilepsy, psychosis, schizophrenia, etc.

The Mind


The human mind is like an onion with many layers. The outer layer is our conscious mind which helps with our daily decision-making processes working according to the reality principle. It is intelligent, realistic, logical and proactive, especially in new situations where we have to apply rational thought processes to work out what to do and how to do it. However, it can only deal with between five and nine things at any one time and is easily overloaded.

The subconscious or main hidden layer of the onion works on ‘auto pilot’ i.e. reacting according to the pleasure principle in that it seeks to avoid pain and obtain pleasure and survival, regardless of external considerations. It is concerned with our emotions, imagination, and memories as well as our autonomic nervous system which controls our internal organs automatically. These four main functions are very closely interlinked - in other words the mind affects the body and the body affects the mind. It is powerful and very clever at dealing with many complex instructions at any one time but is not ‘intelligent’.

There is growing evidence now that the conscious mind, as it is generally understood, is located in the left-hand side of the brain and the subconscious mind is located in the right. Each hemisphere has very different attributes or functions.

Image
The Brain
Left:Conscious Mind
Logic
Reason
Mathematics
Reading
Writing
Language
Analysis
Ego
Head Office: Where all the pro-active,
logical, rational, planning thinking goes
on. Can only deal with 7 things (+/- 2) at
any one time. Slow & subject to
overload!
Right:Unconscious Mind:
Recognition
Rhythm
Visual
Imagery
Creativity
Synthesis
Dreams
Symbols
Emotions
Id
The Factory: Reacts very quickly to
physical, emotional, real, imagined
or remembered events. 100% retention. Not
always rational or appropriate!



Sub-conscious Hypnosis


We often use self-suggestion in everyday life in the form of spontaneous thoughts or observations. Thoughts such as "I cannot stop smoking, no matter how hard I try", or "I’ll never be able to do this" are often powerful but very negative self-suggestions.

We are also continually subjected to ‘unconscious hypnotism’ in our daily life by parents, teachers, peer pressure, politicians, etc. Newspaper and television advertising, for example, try to persuade us to do things e.g. buy a particular product. Repetition reinforces the suggestion. If you have ever found yourself at the checkout counter not knowing why you put something in the basket, this may be the reason.

If we are unaware of these negative suggestions we may cause ourselves all manner of disabilities or ailments. Thankfully suggestion is a two edged sword. Those who are instructed in its use can relieve the symptoms or unwanted behavior patterns which negative suggestion may have caused.

Conscious Hypnosis


Our subconscious mind often stubbornly prefers to cling on to known behaviors and symptoms even if they are negative and interfere with our peace of mind and quality of life. As far as it is concerned change is potentially scary. In order to make positive changes and become mentally fit you must be consciously aware of the need for change, be motivated to get better, and be prepared to devote the time and effort necessary for doing the mental relaxation exercises. We all know that getting your body into shape involves more than merely thinking about going to the gym. Mental fitness calls for the same level of dedication.



Self Hypnosis


It has been maintained that all hypnosis is essentially self-hypnosis. It is certainly impossible to be hypnotized by someone else unless you want or allow it to happen. Self-hypnosis is a way of safely bypassing the conscious mind and should only be practiced by a professional. But once you have learned how to hypnotize yourself, practice will enable you to put yourself in a ‘hypnotic state’ whenever you wish to, quickly and easily. Psychotic and severely mentally unstable people, however, should never attempt self-hypnosis.

History of Hypnosis


Hypnosis has been around since the dawn of recorded time, and at least to the time of the ancient Babylonians, Greeks and Egyptians. It was know to Hippocrates. Indeed, hypnosis is named after the Greek word for sleep, hypnos, although the actual state of hypnosis is very different from sleep. It has, however, been called different names, by different cultures, different religions, and different individuals. The use of chants, drumming, and monotonous dancing rituals to change or alter consciousness fall under the definition of hypnosis. Such methods have been used successfully by the Druids, Vikings, Indian Yogis, Hindu priests, and holy men of all religions and denominations for centuries. In 2600 BC, the father of Chinese medicine, Wong Tai, wrote about techniques that involved incantations and passes of the hands. Accounts of what we would now call Hypnosis can also be found in the Bible, the Talmud, and The Hindu Vedas written about 1500 BC.


Historical Dates & People

1775: Dr. Franz Mesmer developed healing by 'animal magnetism' or mesmerism, which was later renamed hypnosis.

1784: Count Maxime de Puysegut discovered a form of deep trance he called somnambulism.

1821: First reports of painless dentistry and surgery in France using magnetism. Many breakthroughs were made by such Frenchmen as Ambrose Liebeault (1823-1904), J.M. Charcot (1825-93) a Paris neurologist, and Charles Richet (1850-1935).

1791-1868: John Elliotson, President of the Royal Medical and Surgical Society of London and a professor at London University, professed belief in magnetism/mesmerism and used hypnotic trance to perform 1,834 surgical operations.

1795-1860: A London/Scottish eye doctor and physician, James Braid, renamed magnetism / mesmerism as HYPNOSIS.

1845-53: A British surgeon in India, James Esdail, performed 2,000 operations - even amputations - with the patients under hypno-anesthesia and feeling no pain.

1857-1926: Another Frenchman, Emile Coue, pioneered the use of autosuggestion and the use of affirmations e.g. 'Day by day in every way I am getting better and better'.

1883-1887: Sigmund Freud, father of cathartic method, free association and psychoanalysis, become interested in hypnosis and began to practice it. Not being very good at it, he went on to develop psychoanalysis instead!

1901-80: Milton H. Erickson MD, the recognized leading authority on clinical hypnosis, a master of indirect hypnosis, was able to put a person into a trance without even mentioning the word hypnosis.

1925-1947: Use of hypnosis in dentistry developed in the US.

1950s Both the British Medical Association and the American Medical Association issued statements supporting the usefulness of hypnosis as a form of therapy.

1958: British Hypnotherapy founded.

1962: A brain operation was performed under hypnosis in Indianapolis in the US.

1968: The British Society of Medical and Dental Hypnosis was founded, exclusively for medical doctors and dentists.

Famous Users of Hypnosis


Alfred, Lord Tennyson (1809-92) repeated names to himself like a hypnotic mantra in order to access different states of consciousness in which whole poems came to him.

Mozart (1756-91) apparently composed the famous opera Cosi Fan Tutte while hypnotized.

Rachmaninov (1873-1943) reputedly composed one of his concertos following a posthypnotic suggestion.

Goethe (1749-1832) writer and scientist.

Chopin (1810-1849) pianist and composer took classes in hypnosis at the University of Strasbourg.

Thomas Edison (1847-1931) inventor

Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) inventor

Henry Ford (1863-1947) car manufacturer

Albert Einstein (1879-1955) physicist

Aldous Huxley (1894-1963) novelist all used trance-like states to develop their ideas.

Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965) politician counted backwards in 3s in order to stay awake all night and avoid tiredness during W.W.II.

Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud developed modern psychiatry as a result of learning about (and practising) hypnosis.

Louis XVI of France appointed a committee of investigate the healing powers of ‘mesmerism’. The committee included Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790) US statesman, philosopher and physicist, Antoine Lavoisier (1743-1794) father of modern chemistry, Dr. Joseph Guillotin (1738-1814) inventor and doctor.

Jackie Kennedy-Onassis used hypnotherapy to ‘relive and let go of’ some tragic events in her life.

Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits reportedly beat his smoking habit through hypnosis.

Kevin Costner flew his personal hypnotist to Hawaii to cure his seasickness during the filming of Water world.

Andy Bryant, hair care consultant, hit the headlines when he underwent a vasectomy under hypnosis without anesthetic and, immediately after the operation, went back to work.

Exellent subject Free,playing a important part on the OCCULT ARTS!

It is said that on the ancient India there was some powerful hypnotists,that could through their highly developed training,creates a irresistible "magnectic" attachment,with which they could control their "targeted" subjects given the level of mind mastering they reached!

Like a rat in front of a snake!!!

Westerners,with their chaotick minds,like an uncontroled firefighter's rose,you know,waving without control to everywhere,are mostly very easy preys!

That's one of the reasons that you must master your minds and thouthgs,very hard work though :flop:

:flop: :look:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1316
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:38 pm
Location: אין סוף אוֹר

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 11:28 pm » by Gisgangusur


Dangerous one he was!
Lot's of damage,all based at his hypnotist's skills and occult knowledge!!

Strange eyes aye?

Image
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 12:05 am » by Freeyourmindnow


gisgangusur wrote:Dangerous one he was!
Lot's of damage,all based at his hypnotist's skills and occult knowledge!!

Strange eyes aye?

Image


very strange indeed my friend :look: he has some darkness in his eyes

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1316
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:38 pm
Location: אין סוף אוֹר

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 12:15 am » by Gisgangusur


freeyourmindnow wrote:
gisgangusur wrote:Dangerous one he was!
Lot's of damage,all based at his hypnotist's skills and occult knowledge!!

Strange eyes aye?

Image


very strange indeed my friend :look: he has some darkness in his eyes


Oh yeah,he did some shit with this skill,but it can be used to do good as well!
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:52 am

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 1:36 am » by I2haveseen


newdawnrising wrote:No it's bs, unless you let someone do this to you, if you do that's your bag. I find it much more fun to play along and fuck with their heads. :)

Not BS. Have U ever seen the president of a bike club act like a chicken in front of all his mates? I have. & I heard him threatem peolpe not to talk about it afterwards.
Very real. 4some any way.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 1:43 am » by Cornbread714


thefivepercent wrote:A valid argument? I don't need a valid argument, Penn & Teller have done it for me



You are getting sleepy now... very sleepy...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 1:44 am » by Spock


He's still hypnotizing today with his "gift"

Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook