The Illuminati Agenda Part 4

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 10:03 am » by TheDuck


One thread would have been good, you should have combined them though man, that's good moderation.

Poor Corn

/hugz
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1491
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 pm

PostFri Jul 09, 2010 3:14 am » by Gloomylunatic


gloomylunatic wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:
gloomylunatic wrote:[
cornbread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: come on sheeple do cry and then we get censored! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO :top: :top:


Hope you don't mind me using your quote on my sig, :D

i dont mind! its the truth :mrcool:

:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: real info!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 am

PostFri Jul 09, 2010 3:56 am » by Edgarrothstein


Fagan was a very disturbed, paranoidal-schizofrenic, pseudohistorical liar, blaming everyone else for his loss of the job (the Commies particularly), instead of blaming his Demerol+Booze addiction.

Illuminati simply don't exist. Get over it.

And CFR...well, at least the American part of DTV members have the power to anihillate them.

Why don't you?
Image

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1491
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 pm

PostFri Jul 09, 2010 3:59 am » by Gloomylunatic


edgarrothstein wrote:Fagan was a very disturbed, paranoidal-schizofrenic, pseudohistorical liar, blaming everyone else for his loss of the job (the Commies particularly), instead of blaming his Demerol+Booze addiction.

Illuminati simply don't exist. Get over it.

And CFR...well, at least the American part of DTV members have the power to anihillate them.

Why don't you?

ha ha lol :lol: :lol: :lol: real info the truth is in here! look it up buddy i dare you to? :clapper:

whats your agenda buddy??????? :think:
to discredit the truth!!!!!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 am

PostFri Jul 09, 2010 4:09 am » by Edgarrothstein


gloomylunatic wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:Fagan was a very disturbed, paranoidal-schizofrenic, pseudohistorical liar, blaming everyone else for his loss of the job (the Commies particularly), instead of blaming his Demerol+Booze addiction.

Illuminati simply don't exist. Get over it.

And CFR...well, at least the American part of DTV members have the power to anihillate them.

Why don't you?

ha ha lol :lol: :lol: :lol: real info the truth is in here! look it up buddy i dare you to? :clapper:

whats your agenda buddy??????? :think:
to discredit the truth!!!!!


Nope. Read my sig.
M.C. Fagan was a well known disinformant.

Forget him. Keep your mind of CFR part of my reply.
Image

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1491
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 pm

PostFri Jul 09, 2010 4:23 am » by Gloomylunatic


edgarrothstein wrote:
gloomylunatic wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:Fagan was a very disturbed, paranoidal-schizofrenic, pseudohistorical liar, blaming everyone else for his loss of the job (the Commies particularly), instead of blaming his Demerol+Booze addiction.

Illuminati simply don't exist. Get over it.

And CFR...well, at least the American part of DTV members have the power to anihillate them.

Why don't you?

ha ha lol :lol: :lol: :lol: real info the truth is in here! look it up buddy i dare you to? :clapper:

whats your agenda buddy??????? :think:
to discredit the truth!!!!!


Nope. Read my sig.
M.C. Fagan was a well known disinformant.

Forget him. Keep your mind of CFR part of my reply.

If your going to try to discredit someone you have to show prove buddy!
you just cant run your mouth with no prove! Or should i say your part of this plot
let me guess your some kinda mason or in the illuminati should i say! and you hate the truth
in your face! Right!????
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 am

PostFri Jul 09, 2010 4:41 am » by Edgarrothstein


Read this and weep :

http://archive.lib.msu.edu/DMC/AmRad/hollywoodredsrun.pdf

Now, after you read that shit, come back here and tell me was he a career driven, untalented guy ratting on his colleagues and buddies, or not.

Happy reading!

Hiding the real truth by fabricating and twisting the historical facts was his task.

Ordered by who?

Well, you'll just have to guess...

Buddy.
Image

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1491
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 pm

PostFri Jul 09, 2010 4:55 am » by Gloomylunatic


edgarrothstein wrote:Read this and weep :

http://archive.lib.msu.edu/DMC/AmRad/hollywoodredsrun.pdf


you know this was in 1949! 20 years later!

LLUMINATI United Nations New World Order CFR Exposed

Myron Fagan gave this lecture in the 1960's and everything he spoke of then, rang true then and rings even truer today, for the monolithic conspirators have amt up and the total onslaught is coming to it's full force and it's up to us to stop it.

Listening to this two plus hour lecture was the best history lesson I have ever had and I hope many of you folks can learn from it as much as I have. For your entertainment I have selected a large number of amazing WW2 Nazi propaganda posters, Soviet Russian posters and other such posters and art that are shown throughout the whole of this lecture.

Enjoy and learn.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KICYSsZTEsU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KICYSsZTEsU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 am

PostFri Jul 09, 2010 5:22 am » by Edgarrothstein


Ok, believing in whatever you want to believe is your personal matter.
:cheers:
Image

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1491
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 pm

PostFri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 am » by Gloomylunatic


edgarrothstein wrote:Ok, believing in whatever you want to believe is your personal matter.
:cheers:

lol........the truth sir even william cooper did a show on this guy!
thanks for the info tho!stay bless fam!9eace! :flop:
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook