The Illuminati Explained

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 1:32 am » by Phaeton

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 5:03 pm » by Phaeton

:!:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 5:10 pm » by SamueltheLion

i see, but what's it got to do with star treck and rainbow hats?
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 5:25 pm » by Phaeton

samuelthemule wrote:i see

No, you dont.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 5:27 pm » by SamueltheLion

phaeton wrote:

No, you dont.

The illuminati stole my eyes and are using them as a symbol! SAVE ME EVERYONE!

help help!

lol

:lol: :roll:

edit: well anyway, this does look like a good little docu, but i have to say, after browsing so and so much content, you begin to wonder: will anything actually compel you to act?

it's all the same really isn't it? :/

:nope:

the only useful and pragmatic info i have gleemed after these years of browsing and looking through conspiracy theories, trying to verify them, dealing with fear and obsessions, is: to follow my interests/bliss, better understand what motivates people, and try to live more compassionately, and definitely, definitely: watch the food you eat.

of course, we all know quite precisely that something, the nebulous Some-thing is wrong with this world, and power refuses to show its true face, but does anyone have the real low down?

nope

so until you start running and screaming and it finally all makes sense for you, i'm going to hand you a glass of drink whatever the f you want, and good luck on your search! because i doubt this is the end of it.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 5:43 pm » by Phaeton

samuelthemule wrote:
phaeton wrote:

No, you dont.

The illuminati stole my eyes and are using them as a symbol! SAVE ME EVERYONE!

help help!

lol

:lol: :roll:

edit: well anyway, this does look like a good little docu, but i have to say, after browsing so and so much content, you begin to wonder: will anything actually compel you to act?

it's all the same really isn't it? :/

:nope:

This is a war of information. As long as they have a monopoly on media assets, and we do not act against it through any means available to us, we are without hope of changing even an iota regarding their machinations.

To simply counter the deceit fed to us daily, is valuable.
Awareness is paramount. Apathy, a heinous act.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 5:50 pm » by Abdul14

the real Illuminati has allways been the people who excpect the emergence of al Mehdi, Messiah ad-Dajjal , thats why the NWO symbol is a pyramid with one eye
talk about inslaving people, Qur’an 9:29 “Fight the Christians and Jews who do not believe in Allah and His Messenger (profit), until they acknowledge our superiority and their state of subjection, and pay the Jizyah mafia protection tax in submission, feeling themselves subdued and brought low.”
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Initiate

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 6:18 pm » by Abdul14

Iran President Ahmadinejad says world thirsty for a new order

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says the world currently has more thirst than ever before for a new global order, a desire grounded on what he consider's as high human principles and justice (sharia ?)

presstv.com
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 6:38 pm » by SamueltheLion

This is a war of information. As long as they have a monopoly on media assets, and we do not act against it through any means available to us, we are without hope of changing even an iota regarding their machinations.

To simply counter the deceit fed to us daily, is valuable.
Awareness is paramount. Apathy, a heinous act.

Read more: the-illuminati-explained-t70629.html#ixzz1rYtgkVSP

good post. however, having been apathetic and seriously depressed in the past, i can only tell you, saying it like that (apathy is a crime) doesn't help people, it just makes it worse.

depression and suicidal tendencies are braught about (often) by internalized anger and self loathing, many people who suffer it just don't know how to voice their disgust with the world, lol.

:censored:

phaeton, ever considered or believed that by believing in the conceived illuminati, you are in fact "losing the information war" and buying into one of their traps to keep you in fear, and keep you from living the life you want?

also, i'd be interested in your take on mrs. clinton's statement: "we are losing the information war".

cheers!

:cheers:

also, stfu "abdul", you and your propaganda have no place here (in this thread).
nor is your reply relevant!

why are you always, always, against muslims and slanting all your replies against them?

any idiot with intelligence can google some things, take them out of context, and paint them as the enemy. you are a coward sir. i bet i could paint the french as the enemies of the world, or the russians, if i wanted to, and convince some weak minded fools. :badair:

have some integrity!

i defy you to go and find something good about islam, or its history, or the arabic people, for instance, the poet rumi.

be gone!

:yell:

stupid racist, you are not contributing to a good cause with what you do.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 6:53 pm » by Abdul14

how ironic !

Remember that Fear is the devil's Tool.
"It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers." (Quran 3:175)

Qur’an 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite tham above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

Next